image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_0860_(resized).jpg
379482-i.jpg
There are 376 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
#351 8 years ago

Just and FYI for anyone doing the swap. The pop bumper studs that go through the original playfield are left handed thread. Never knew that. I can definitely say I learned something doing this swap with my son.

2016-03-10_18.19.29_(resized).jpg2016-03-10_18.19.29_(resized).jpg

#352 8 years ago

Dupe post

#353 8 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Just and FYI for anyone doing the swap. The pop bumper studs that go through the original playfield are left handed thread. Never knew that. I can definitely say I learned something doing this swap with my son.

2016-03-10_18.19.29_(resized).jpg

Did you countersink holes for those pop bumper screws? I did not for my Pin*Bot CPR playfield and kind of regret it, as the heads are slightly above the surface.

#354 8 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Did you countersink holes for those pop bumper screws? I did not for my Pin*Bot CPR playfield and kind of regret it, as the heads are slightly above the surface.

Yes I did. I took an over sized bit and made a slight countersink for the screw heads to set down in.

2 months later
#355 7 years ago

Any updates on the 3rd batch

#356 7 years ago

I received a email yesterday saying they are working on the clearcoat.

#357 7 years ago

Hmmm wondering why I did not receive email... I did talk to buthamburg via pm yesterday and he said he will probably have everyone pay up this week tho. Getting excited to install it, although I think I'm supposed to let it cure for a while. Anyone know exactly how long I should wait to install

#358 7 years ago
Quoted from wierdeer:

Anyone know exactly how long I should wait to install

No one know exactly how long to wait but I'd say at least a month or two.... but I'm in no rush so I might wait a year.

#359 7 years ago

Hello to all.

The boards have been printed and the first clear has been applied. We have to wait a bit so that the clear coat can settle.
Then we will sand them down and send them for the second clear coat.

Wish you all a nice day.
Regards from Hamburg
Peter
http://www.buthamburg.de

#360 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

No one know exactly how long to wait but I'd say at least a month or two.... but I'm in no rush so I might wait a year.

how do you store the pf?

#361 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

how do you store the pf?

Was wondering the same thing.

2 months later
#363 7 years ago

We just got notification from Peter that our BOP playfields have shipped, so we will have them hopefully within a week.

We do have extras that are now on the store and available. This may be the last run of these (ever or at least for a good while), so if interested ...

#364 7 years ago

Strange Peter has not given us an update for 2 months. Not trying to rush him but occasional updates would be nice.

#365 7 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Strange Peter has not given us an update for 2 months. Not trying to rush him but occasional updates would be nice.

What are you talking about? He just posted yesterday, and has been posting updates.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-playfield-repro-3rd-re-run-list-open

#366 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

What are you talking about? He just posted yesterday, and has been posting updates.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-playfield-repro-3rd-re-run-list-open

Thanks for link, I didn't see that one.

2 weeks later
#367 7 years ago

We just got in our BOP playfields from Peter today and will ship out on Monday. We do have a few extras ... not sure if Peter will be doing any more ...

3 months later
#368 7 years ago

I hope he makes more now that I have the cash.

#369 7 years ago

Please write me directly to [email protected]

Regards from Hamburg.
Peter

#370 7 years ago
Quoted from lg:

I hope he makes more now that I have the cash.

Oh boy, looks like you'll be getting one.

3 weeks later
#371 7 years ago

Hello to all.

We wish you all a Merry Christmass and all the best for 2017.
BOP 4th run pre-order list is open.
Pruction will start approx. July 2017

Regards from Hamburg
Buthamburg Team
www.buthamburg.de

1 week later
#372 7 years ago

Hello to all.

We wish you all a Happy New Year and all the best for 2017.

Regards from Hamburg
Buthamburg Team

www.buthamburg.de

#373 7 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all.
We wish you all a Happy New Year and all the best for 2017.
Regards from Hamburg
Buthamburg Team
http://www.buthamburg.de

Only a few hours to go for you.

2 months later
#374 7 years ago

Just got a Bride of Pinbot and just found this thread. Email sent, hopefully I'm not too late!

#375 7 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Just got a Bride of Pinbot and just found this thread. Email sent, hopefully I'm not too late!

You might be, but he may a few extra or no pays. Good luck, VERY well worth the money.

#376 7 years ago

Hello to all

We will do another rerun of BOP.
As soon as we get Getaway on its way, we will start BOP. Boards and inserts are on stock.
If you wish to be on the list, please send me an email to [email protected]

Regards from Hamburg
Peter
www.buthamburg.de

There are 376 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-bride-of-pinbot-repro-playfield-list-closing/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.