image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_0860_(resized).jpg
379482-i.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

So what's the difference between him bumping the base price and collecting it off everyone for every purchase, or calling it a "fee"?

Marketing.

4 months later
#86 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Precisely. I went with Ice blue as it matched the rest of my GI lighting scheme but that's exactly what I was talking about.
It really looks much better. Don't recall whom mentioned doing that first (may have been you) but I'm glad I saw that suggestion and tried it.
387295.jpg

Wow, that looks really good in ice blue.

2 months later
#186 8 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Good morning to all.
Im trying my best to get the Playfields out as fast as possible. The painter applied the first coat, but it was way to thin.
I worked throught the weekend and until late into the nights, 63 Boards were brought back last week and the clear coat was applied again.
I fetch the remaining boards last week fryday and am buisy sanding them, they should be finished this evening. Tomorrow Ill bring them to the painters shop and take the first (63)load back. I will emmidiatly start sanding them and get them back to the paint shop latest Monday.
I then hope that I can start sending out the first playfields on Monday the 7th. I will try and get a contract from UPS, price garantee for the playfields, to speed up the shipping time. I have an account but UPS is very expensive, double the price of DHL, but much faster.
Regards from Hamburg
Peter

Honestly, I'd say go with the cheaper shipping option (as long as you've had good experience with it). A few days difference in shipping time won't really matter much.

2 weeks later
#231 8 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

My bad. I thought that's who Peter represented, but now I'm not sure where I got that notion. Maybe Mirco is also out of Germany, so I made that leap?

Yes, both are from talented folks in Germany

7 months later
#365 7 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Strange Peter has not given us an update for 2 months. Not trying to rush him but occasional updates would be nice.

What are you talking about? He just posted yesterday, and has been posting updates.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-playfield-repro-3rd-re-run-list-open

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-bride-of-pinbot-repro-playfield-list-closing?tu=forceflow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.