Topic Stats

• 376 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Buthamburg
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 42 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2016-03-10_18.19.29_(resized).jpg
2016-03-10_18.19.29_(resized).jpg
bpf.jpg
2016-02-25_17.54.54_(resized).jpg
2016-02-25_17.56.05_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_0860_(resized).jpg
379482-i.jpg

There are 376 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
#1 4 years ago

Hello to all.

The second run on BOP playfields will start in 14 days.
I will be closing the list on the 3rd of May.
If you are not on any list yet and would like to have a playfield
then please send me an E-mail to peter@buthamburg.de

Best regards from Hamburg
Peter

#2 4 years ago

E-mail sent. Thanks in advance!

#3 4 years ago

email sent. thanks Tom

#4 4 years ago

Can you keep the list open until pps receives theirs? Id hate to miss your list and have mine destroyed in shipping on the way to pls.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Can you keep the list open until pps receives theirs? Id hate to miss your list and have mine destroyed in shipping on the way to pls.

Was kinda thinkin the same...thought PPS would have theirs by now. Just don't wanna miss out!

#6 4 years ago

How much are they?

#7 4 years ago

Hello to all

BoP Playfield is 600 Euro
Shipping to the USA is 75 Euro
Paypal Fees 15 Euro

If the playfield remains in the EC its + 19% VAT

Regrads from Hamburg
Peter

#8 4 years ago

hmmmmmm tempting to order a 2nd one even though I still havent received word on the first

#9 4 years ago

Peter,

Any ability to economize shipping if 2 are ordered?

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams 3-7 sound solutions

#10 4 years ago

Group shipping rates to the USA, if possible, would be greatly appreciated.

#11 4 years ago

Just wanted to verify if we are on the pps list we don't need to be on yours

Thanks - Scott

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
BoP Playfield is 600 Euro
Shipping to the USA is 75 Euro
Paypal Fees 15 Euro

690 Euro = $741 currently plus any foreign transaction fees imposed by your CC company or bank (typically 3%).

#13 4 years ago

2 Boards would cost 140 Euro on shipping
4 Boards would cost 190 Euro on shipping

If you are on PPS pre order List, then please dont sign up on my pre order list.
If you are on my list Im expecting you to also purchase from my list.
Once my list is closed I will ask all to deposit 100Euro as to make sure that I wont be stuck up
boards.

In the 690 Euro the paypal fees are included.

#14 4 years ago

#15 4 years ago

These new Playfields include all the inserts correct?

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

These new Playfields include all the inserts correct?

umm, have you bought repro's w/o inserts?

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Paypal Fees 15 Euro

don't mean to be a pain but you realize charging a fee for using paypal is against their TOS?

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

section 4

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

umm, have you bought repro's w/o inserts?

I have never bought a Repo playfield. Just asking, this would be my first and I am weighing the pro's and Cons of buying a new one. Email sent I want on the list.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

don't mean to be a pain but you realize charging a fee for using paypal is against their TOS?
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
section 4

So what's the difference between him bumping the base price and collecting it off everyone for every purchase, or calling it a "fee"?

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

So what's the difference between him bumping the base price and collecting it off everyone for every purchase, or calling it a "fee"?

Marketing.

#21 4 years ago

people charge extra for using a credit card service all the time. Nothing to see here paypal police

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from castlesteve:

people charge extra for using a credit card service all the time. Nothing to see here paypal police

I know someone whose account was suspended because of it, just trying to prevent issues

#23 4 years ago

I have never bought a Repo playfield. Just asking, this would be my first and I am weighing the pro's and Cons of buying a new one. Email sent I want on the list.

ahhh, yeah the fields are complete, they are cleared also.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from castlesteve:

which, for visa and mastercard, is against the merchant agreement they agree to to be able to accept the cards.

#25 4 years ago

Whats the ETA if you're taking deposits?

#26 4 years ago

Ill ask all on my list to confirm thier order with the deposit as soon as I close the list, then Ill
give the comfirmed quontity to the carpenter so he can start the milling, Starting 3rd of May.

#27 4 years ago

I documented the install of one of these PF's in my game. Check it out for pics of what you'll get. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-restomod

The PF went in really easily. There were a couple of items missing that needed to be corrected (I sent to Peter) that I'm sure Peter will have updated in the next batch. As far as repo PF's go these seem to be on the nicer side of things.

#28 4 years ago

Can you please clarify how you are accounting for the playfield waiting list at PPS? Your posts seem to ignore it.

#29 4 years ago

Sorry, but if you have question to the PPS waiting list, then please contact PPS.

#30 4 years ago

PPS has no information because they have not received any playfields. So please, what is your plan with regard to timing and number of playfields shipped to PPS?

#31 4 years ago

The playfields have been sent out to PPS and did not arrive yet.

#32 4 years ago

Email sent

#33 4 years ago

Just got my play field yesterday. 1 layer paper, 1 layer bubblewrap, 2 layers cardboard with more bubblewrap. And in the middle of this excellent packing job is a brand new bop play field.

I can't find a flaw! The registration is perfect. The colors are exact. The art is sharp and crisp and the clear coat is perfectly flat without a hint of depression to be found anywhere. The clear passes over all the inserts and never dips or outlines the insert. Finally the clear is polished to a glass like finish.

This is probably the best looking play field I have ever seen! Peter you do amazing work!

#35 4 years ago

Mine is supposed to arrive Friday. I will open and inspect that puppy. I am hoping it makes the trip from CA to Cincinnati, OK via FEDEX.

#36 4 years ago

I'm supposed to be on the PPS list, but did not get one on the small batch they just got. For this current batch you are making, will PPS get enough to fill their current demand?

#37 4 years ago

Hello to all.

Many thanks for all the acceptance of our handcraft work that we all put into the playfield production. This is very amotional for us all, I had to dry my eyes this morning. After so many years of ups and downs on this project, I could not think of a nicer way to to finish this. Thank you to all for your great patients.

All this would never have been possible without all the loyal and hard working people that help me.
I would like to share this moment with the complete team.

Special Thanks to:
Kevin Abramczyk putting the project together.
Kevin and the carpenter, Achim Sonnabend working out the milling
and dimpling program.
Carsten Timm for doing the Silkscreening with me together, many thanks
for not hitting me for my fussy style.

Special thanks to Rick, Planetary Pinball for giving me the chance to make
these playfields and not lossing your faith after so many years of me not getting
this done.

All is now set up and the playfield production will now run smoothly.

We all wish you guys a nice weekend
Regards from Germany

#38 4 years ago

Yes, PPS will get enough playfields to cover thier demand on the second run.

#39 4 years ago

Peter - keep up the great work. You (and your team) is an asset to the pinball community. There are only a limited number of people in the world that can pull this off.

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Yes, PPS will get enough playfields to cover thier demand on the second run.

Awesome!

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from castlesteve:

Peter - keep up the great work. You (and your team) is an asset to the pinball community. There are only a limited number of people in the world that can pull this off.

Amen to that. Very few craftsman that have the talent and interest to take on such a difficult project like this.

#42 4 years ago

Is it normal to not receive any sort of confirmation?

I filled out 2 of the online forms a month ago and emailed them last week and still haven't heard back. Now there is only 2 days left then they will be gone forever and I want to make SURE that they know I want one and put me on the list. I'm sending my 3rd email right now on May 1 2015 at 12:45PDT and my name is Dan from California. You can PM, email or even call me with all the contact info I have left you.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from BigDan:

Is it normal to not receive any sort of confirmation?
I filled out 2 of the online forms a month ago and emailed them last week and still haven't heard back. Now there is only 2 days left then they will be gone forever and I want to make SURE that they know I want one and put me on the list. I'm sending my 3rd email right now on May 1 2015 at 12:45PDT and my name is Dan from California. You can PM, email or even call me with all the contact info I have left you.

i never got any confirmation either.

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all.
Many thanks for all the acceptance of our handcraft work that we all put into the playfield production. This is very amotional for us all, I had to dry my eyes this morning. After so many years of ups and downs on this project, I could not think of a nicer way to to finish this. Thank you to all for your great patients.
All this would never have been possible without all the loyal and hard working people that help me.
I would like to share this moment with the complete team.
Special Thanks to:
Kevin Abramczyk putting the project together.
Kevin and the carpenter, Achim Sonnabend working out the milling
and dimpling program.
Carsten Timm for doing the Silkscreening with me together, many thanks
for not hitting me for my fussy style.
Special thanks to Rick, Planetary Pinball for giving me the chance to make
these playfields and not lossing your faith after so many years of me not getting
this done.
All is now set up and the playfield production will now run smoothly.
We all wish you guys a nice weekend
Regards from Germany

Thanks for all the hard work and commitment to make these happen, Peter! It is deeply appreciated.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

Mine is supposed to arrive Friday. I will open and inspect that puppy. I am hoping it makes the trip from CA to Cincinnati, OK via FEDEX.

So according to FEDEX tracking my PF was shiped on Monday from CA and it arrived at the FEDEX location in Independence, KY, at 4:10 PM Thursday afternoon -- just 20 minutes across the Ohio River from where I live. I check the tracking code again this morning at it says 12:47 am (Friday morning), "shipment Exception, Barcode label unreadable and replaced. " It is now nearly 5 pm Friday. Tracking has not been updated and no PF delivered. What the heck is it with these clowns. Hope they did not damage it...

#46 4 years ago

still waiting on a confirmation i emailed and pm

#47 4 years ago

Still no PF from FEDEX. Tracking shows it is now in jeffersonville In, 150 miles in wrong direction down I-71 from Cincinnati. Nuts! Delivery now says Monday; seven days since it left CA.

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

So according to FEDEX tracking my PF was shiped on Monday from CA and it arrived at the FEDEX location in Independence, KY, at 4:10 PM Thursday afternoon -- just 20 minutes across the Ohio River from where I live. I check the tracking code again this morning at it says 12:47 am (Friday morning), "shipment Exception, Barcode label unreadable and replaced. " It is now nearly 5 pm Friday. Tracking has not been updated and no PF delivered. What the heck is it with these clowns. Hope they did not damage it...

That's because I held up the fedex truck on the way to your house.

#49 4 years ago

Very funny Scott. And I thought USPS was getting bad. FEDEX blows.

#50 4 years ago

UPS blows harder. usps ain' t so bad.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
There are 376 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside