ashamed.jpg
is-it-plugged-in.jpg
image-375.jpg
Unknown-233.jpeg
JE.jpg
image-900.jpg
image-95.jpg
arm_01.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spencer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#6 9 years ago

This should be interesting, going to get the popcorn!

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

threads like this make me nervous as a seller, i know im a good seller , im straight up if something isnt right , but im currently selling a machine and have agreed to drive a couple hours one way to reduce the buyers drive, this means he wont be able to fire it up . Threads like this guys thread make me feel scared for transporting my baby to meet the person. Luckily i know the buyer is a bonafide pinhead with many machines and his experience will come in handy if a cable should vibrate loose (our highways are terrible )

Now that I've sold a few myself, I have to agree. This is why I took less on my Transformers sale. I had a nice buyer interested from Ontario but.... Id prefer 100% the buyer come/look/play/inspect with a fine tooth comb if needed. Then pay me and then carry it out yourself since its now your game. If a buyer would complain after that, I wouldn't even waste my time replying.

Plus as most have been saying, shit happens. I bought my TZ 100% no issues, shortly after one of the clock optos went, that's life and I would never get upset about it.

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

did you really make him carry it out himself? "Sorry bro, your game, you move it!!" *counts hundreds, sips Moosehead*

I did, mostly because I have a bum shoulder right now. So I asked him to bring help, mainly because I didn't know if I could have lifted it safely. I helped out and usually have no issue hand bombing them myself but I didn't think it was a good idea. Made me really think about it though, I started a new thread to ask peoples opinion on the issue.

Oh and I was drinking Sleemans. lol.

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from juanton:

OMG. The amount of hypocrisy in this thread is amazing. How is this op at fault for buying a BRAND NEW game, getting it home, and then being unhappy with it not working. He makes a post about it and is crucified by the same guys that jumped all over JJP in the other thread, for basically the same thing. At least this op didn't make a video and post it to youtube. *Flame Suit On*

I actually agree with you, talk about a complete 180 from that thread. Im not surprised though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Auburn, ME
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spencer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-dapperdan24-jason-in-murietta?tu=spencer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.