Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2396.jpg
atl_001.JPG
atlantis_final_2.jpg
Atlantis_final1.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Here's some instruction cards I made for Bally Atlantis. Should print out in exact size. Enjoy.

Atlantis_final1.jpgAtlantis_final1.jpg atlantis_final_2.jpgatlantis_final_2.jpg

#2 11 years ago

bumping this up for everyone. I posted this at like 3am, so figured nobody saw it.

#3 11 years ago

Just what this pin needed. Pretty cool Neo. Thanks for making them available!

#4 11 years ago

Thanks , I bought this project machine from a great pinsider in WI .i'll have to keep these in mind..

#5 11 years ago

it's an awesome game for sure. Every time I fire mine up. I end up playing at least 10 games on it. Damn if this thing doesn't kick my ass in the process. Getting multiball ready and locked is way more difficult than I remember it being.

#6 11 years ago

Also, these instruction cards were made from the original instruction cards. What I found odd, was that they used pictures to explain the rules. Never seen this before. I don't know if it's an 8603 bally thing or just for this game or what.

#7 11 years ago

Thanks. Those are nice looking cards. I'm glad Atlantis is getting more love from the pinball community. I purchased mine from the games designer, Peter Perry, in 2001. He's a nice guy. He had some very interesting stories about the merger of Bally Midway and Williams. A couple of interesting things I remember him mentioning about the game was that the subs name of Scout 803 referenced his Boy Scout troop and that Atlantis was the first pinball game to be designed using CAD.

#8 11 years ago

that's pretty sweet. I did notice that the sub used on the flyer is actually way more detailed than the production one. I wonder if the proto sub even is out there. Love to know the story behind that, since the sub looks like crap and really doesn't fit the area very well at all.

#9 11 years ago

thank you !!! :-)i search this since long time on the net!!!and yes the submarine is not realy succes...did you see on the flyer a plastic set on pop bumper?very nice.

#10 11 years ago

result...fantastic!

atl_001.JPGatl_001.JPG

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan:

thank you !!! :-)i search this since long time on the net!!!and yes the submarine is not realy succes...did you see on the flyer a plastic set on pop bumper?very nice.

Yeah... I saw that pop-bumper plastic too in the flyer. Looks like it may be a variation of the backglass art. Be cool if we could find a nice straight on image of it, or if examples of it still exist somewhere.
And the sub seems way more detailed in the flyer... but it also looks like there is no actual hole in the for the balls to get from the ramp into the sub. So probably just a proto-mockup.

I just removed the all the clouded mylar off mine last night. Only lost 3 inserts artwork. And no other paint. Lost the 1st one when I first started by trying heat gun. Immediately stopped and went and bought some air duster cans... Wow... that stuff worked perfect in my opinion (other than the 2 insert text I lost).
Today I'm gonna work on the glue. (Shame I have to remove it... the glue looks like a nice shiny clearcoat job in itself. LOL)

Just ordered a silk-screen starter kit to goof around with and try redoing the missing insert text.

Gonna be a while before I get around to needing a nice set of instruction cards like these.

Greg

#12 11 years ago

what is your 3 inserts lost?your color is discolored?a must restore mine when a find a time.

#13 11 years ago

what is your 3 inserts lost?your color is discolored?a must restore mine when a find a time.

(Neo, sorry for thread hijack)
I lost the artwork off of the yellow Millions, the #2 diver and some of the left-hand #1 target.
I haven't removed any of the mylar glue yet... so not 100% sure of color fade/discoloration; but it's looking pretty good.
But there's some extensive wear, in the areas where there was no mylar.

Greg

IMG_2396.jpgIMG_2396.jpg

#14 11 years ago

If you need the art for the inserts. I have an entire NOS atlantis playfield scanned in my system with the inserts backlit. So you can crop out the color and make your own waterslide decals. Send me a PM with your email address and what inserts you need. they are full size scans at 300 DPI. So print at 300 Dpi and they will line up exact.

Also, now that I have the attention of the Atlantis owners. Can someone play a game. Get all the drop targets down once to light the inlanes, and tell me how far your bonus advances when you go in the lit outlane? Mine only goes up 2k. But says 10k. I need to find out if I have early production roms or what the hell.

#15 11 years ago

For anyone that owns an atlantis with good cabinet art. Use these cabinet protectors. It's a must. These games have horrible shitty decals. Crinkle and peel like crazy.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2711

use them and be happy you did.

#16 11 years ago

Off Topic, but does anyone have a working transformer for a atlantis you want to sell??

#17 11 years ago

LOL, you making fun of me? Mine had a blown out transformer. Found out Atlantis transformer is specific to Atlantis. But Black water 100 and such, will work, as they kick out the same voltages, but you have to use the plugs from your Atlantis Transformer to reconfigure the outputs.

#18 11 years ago

No, No...not pokeing fun at you....lol thank you for that info....

#19 11 years ago

What other machines will work?

#21 11 years ago

Truck stop uses the exact same transformer, but those are hard to come by.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atlantis-bally-custom-score-cards and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.