9014c05aa075b78628fcf155a1f04894_c2mx.jpg
hDA1B9ED2.jpeg
127931151125.jpg
surprise.gif
100_0024.JPG
0426122138a.jpg
0426121958a.jpg
image-540.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sepins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Some of you are just really mean. You act as if I'm wasting your precious time, but that's not the case at all. Is it annoying to gather as much info as you can before making a decision. I've spent lots of time at Modern Pinball NYC getting a feel for a few games and it's not as easy as some of you make it out to be.
Those of you saying you wouldn't sell me yours even if it were for sale. Wow, that's just a whole new level of cruel.
And I'm not making any of you click on my thread. I'm not forcing any of you to respond. You know the phrase if you don't have anything nice to say...
One little harmless thread from Kaneda will sink onto the second page in an instant if you want it to. But that's not how Pinside works. The second someone sees an opportunity to bitch, they jump at it. Like every JJP thread, nothing but the same bitching and moaning.
Do I have to rush out a buy a game to prove a point to some of you? Well I'm not going to do that. I'm going to buy the game that's right for me. Haven't seen a LOTR LE up for sale in a while so I decided to ask. Sorry for asking.
And as far as not listening to the advice from people, how am I not doing that? I was told to play games. I'm doing that. I'm going to every show I can this year to play as many as I can. I was told to ask around for prices. I'm doing that.
And yes, maybe offering 11K for a TRON LE fully modded was a bad idea. But guess what, I didn't get anyone with good mods to offer up a unit. Found a nice low-play model near me, but with hardly any mods, and one in California, but that deal fell through.
I apologize if I've come across wrong. Sorry if I just want Predator UV to work. Stupid me for trying to see what's available and for how much. This isn't the easiest hobby to jump into and I'm learning as I go. But damn, cut me some slack.

We are not mean...You take any pics of games lately?

It's a little bit of a pain and especially hard when You games are sandwiched in.

Now You're on to LOTR. Your last flavor was IJ and I decided I wasn't going to take the time to take recent pics when we PM'd.

#169 10 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Can we all agree that being on internet forums in the first place is where we go to kill time. How many of us waste hours of our lives reading thread after thread. I don't remember making ANYONE read my threads. I don't recall WASTING any seller's time either. I had two potential sellers for TRON LE. Both nice guys who had machines ready. In the end, something came up and I just couldn't pull the trigger on it. Personal issue, if you want to now more, please PM me and we can cry together.
Now, I am back in the market. Not at the 10-11K range, but still something size-able. So I've started threads about wanting to buy stuff. So what? Can't I have a few ideas in mind and start threads? Next time I'll put them all in one thread, but honestly, my mind has changed quite a bit. What I just don't get is how people think I've wasted their time. Your time is your time, you don't have to deal with me. If you think I'm just a fraud or a non-mover, that's fine. I'm just slow when it comes to buying Pins. Truth be told, when I started collected vids, I rushed in and got burned...overpaid many times and I just don't want that to happen again.
Let's face it, telling me off gives some of you pleasure. I really don't care that much. Lots of you have helped me out and I truly appreciate that. Don't worry guys, I'll get a pin soon enough and then you won't have to think I'm a joke for much longer Now who wants a hug?

NOOOO!!! This post doesn't work for me!!! Think You are a dreamer.

It is not OK to ask people for pics of games they might sell when You're never gonna buy it.

If I have my Scared Stiff up for sale it is expected I will be asked for pics.

When You post You want to buy a game like my SS and it may be for sale for the right price that is different IMHO!

I had no pics of my game at the time. You told me to send pics and I sent them within 2 hours. And within an hour You PM'd and said You had found a game locally.

Taking pics is a pain in the ass. Sandwiched games,glass off,right lighting, etc.! This is why I never sent You pics of my IJ when You went that route.

Stop jerking people around and go shopping at the grocery store...Not at a reputable forum!

And what are You doing with all those pics we are sending??? Gonna start your own IPDB???

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.50
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

€ 7.50
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sepins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-selling-a-lotr-le?tu=sepins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.