image (resized).jpg
IMG_4702 (resized).jpeg
20240313_223754 (resized).jpg
20240313_223738 (resized).jpg
20240313_224254 (resized).jpg
IMG_4692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4694 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 10 years ago

Im in fellas! I just realized my T- gate ball gate flap is destroyed....it barely has any metal on it and definitely doesn't look like a T. The ball keeps going back into the lane because of this...and getting hung up there as well. Luckily mr. Cliffy makes these...niiiiice. I am going to order one and new post sleeves as well.

Does anybody know what the left gate switch (when entering the ramp...when facing the machine) triggers?? Each ramp gate has a light above it and a wire gate that triggers a switch as the ball enters it....but I have no idea what the switch is for??

1 month later
#89 10 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

Holy cow, that mod with the moving crypt keeper is AMAZING!
Is it a hard thing to do?

Agreed! I like watching the crypt Keeper in full pose pop around like that pointing to the next mode.....WANT.

1 month later
#339 10 years ago

I hope that you and many people know that the guy who ran this site has had health issues and his online store has been closed for awhile. I know the site is still up and running....but any orders placed will not be filled!!

6 months later
#690 10 years ago

Mine does this often too....I go for the skill shot first and if it SDTM drains on me I do what Tsskinne suggested on the ball save.....I hold the right top flipper out as it's sending the ball back into play. The tip of the flipper rubber changes it's trajectory and sends it safely to the flippers or slings.

#693 10 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I don't have this problem on mine. I think it's a leveling issue. Check your game as I played another different one last night at pin fest and did notice more SDTM shots.

What's the incline on yours set at?? I'll look at mine but I think I spent some time leveling this bad boy.

#718 10 years ago

That actually looks really good harvs.....simple and not too big and in your face.....very nice

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#818 9 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Bump manual no help to me. Saw one page reference to them and that's it.

Hey Jack....this looks similar to my issue I had with my TFTC.....here is a link to my thread....

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-on-crack

It could be just a fuse as some pinsiders have suggested of course.....I'd get some and start replacing the ones for the power board just to give it a try if you don't own a DMM. Mine was actually acting so funky (the main power board) it was blowing fuses.

Hope this helps a bit.

2 months later
#965 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I had no idea those were unobtanium. Well done Cliffy!

Now you know!!!! And so are the ball eject lane cover flaps for the gate.....mine was destroyed and the ball kept getting stuck there during play. But not anymore...thanks cliffy!! Keep the new stuff Rollin' in.

1 month later
#1091 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Is the crypt multiball adjustable? I hate that letters light automatically. Any way to set it to one hit lights one letter and none more? It's too easy.
I read a bit above but it's still unclear.

Nope! I agree it's waaaaay to easy to get MULTIBALL. There is absolutely no setting to change that part of the code. THats the rule set.

1 month later
#1328 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Mine did the same thing until I increased the tilt and leveled. No issues since.

What is your tilt set at MFlaps?

4 months later
#1528 9 years ago

Somebody loves them some TFTC.....Nice custom work man!!

7 months later
#1726 8 years ago

I am really digging it. I like the change to the skill shot as it ramps up in challenge for each ball.....a la BSD....instead of being the same speed at the beginning of each ball. Oh and now you have to EARN crypt multi ball more as you are only awarded one letter per ball....my fav new setting

That corny call outs are juiced more into this code too....another plus! Some people hate the crypt keepers cackling which was toned down but I have always enjoyed it.

This is definitely an upgrade on an already fine pinball machine.....much kudos to Chad on this one.

3 months later
#1918 8 years ago

I was having the same issues as everyone else here. I took my VUK assembly apart (not fully.....just enough to mess with things) and put it back on and it now fires the ball up the VUK everytime. Only thing weird now is that after the ball comes back up the VUK fires 2 more times with nothing in there. It doesn't effect any gameplay but you can here it everytime...obviously. The VUK assembly was very foreign to me....like a tiny puzzle from Hellraiser....i couldn't figure out where to start on taking it fully apart. I'm sure I need to adjust it more....somewhere.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tftc-owners-fang-club-the-morgue-the-merrier?tu=pinballerchef and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.