(Topic ID: 170909)

Bride of Pinbot playfield from PPS Opinions Please.

By Lovef2k

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by mattbot
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Just received my BoP pf from PPS that was made in Germany. I forget who made them, I don't think it was Mirco. So mine is pretty nice. It has one tiny dirt spec in the clear coat dead center of the pf. Pricy pf at $775. Has anyone swapped their's yet?

#3 7 years ago

Any chance you made it to Replay FX, York or Allentown show? The Bride in the CT booth has the repo playfield from the same source. Has had a ton of plays and holding up well.

#4 7 years ago

Mine looks fantastic. Install that baby and don't look back!

#5 7 years ago

Some install tips are here. I'm assuming the newer runs of PF's don't have the minor misses as the first runs.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-restomod

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Any chance you made it to Replay FX, York or Allentown show? The Bride in the CT booth has the repo playfield from the same source. Has had a ton of plays and holding up well.

Yes, York. This is the game that gave me the inspiration to get one and do a restore. I have always liked the look of the game but never played one yet. His decals were sourced in Germany that's why hid had the D/P logo on the side. I got new decals from PPS along with the pf. Got repro backglass and plastics from Marcospec. I would like to do the 2.0 upgrade but chances are slim finding one and it's expensive.

#7 7 years ago

Thanks, I did see your thread and started reading into it last week, very cool father and son project. I have no sons, but a 18 year old daughter in college. She likes to play the games but that's about all lol.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Some install tips are here. I'm assuming the newer runs of PF's don't have the minor misses as the first runs.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-restomod

Thanks for the heads up. I have done quite a few CPR swaps so I'm used to the quirks of the repros.

#9 7 years ago

Done 3 of them. They are really nice

#10 7 years ago

Just did my first swap with the bride playfield. The thing is beautiful!! (And no issues!)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Albany, NY
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 9.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 9.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 27.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bride-of-pinbot-playfield-from-pps-opinions-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.