Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 749 posts
  • 181 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by rmarket
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20231009_235258521.MP (resized).jpg
    IMG_8612 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
    E-pring (resized).jpg
    B-coil (resized).jpg
    20231007_214438 (resized).jpg
    20231006_083857 (resized).jpg
    20231007_103133 (resized).jpg
    20231006_190050 (resized).jpg
    20231007_100141 (resized).jpg
    20231007_094353 (resized).jpg
    20231006_090147 (resized).jpg
    20231008_192627 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8585 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20231007_140728 (resized).jpg
    20231007_163246 (resized).jpg
    There are 749 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 15.
    #51 9 months ago

Disregard. Found what I was looking for super locally.

#52 9 months ago

In search of a Strikes and Spares - Bally

#53 9 months ago

Looking for populated playfields.

#54 9 months ago

Have a really nice Star Wars Comic Pro I am looking to sell or trade for another modern Stern Pro. Would really like a GOTG Pro. Game has shaker, stern art blades and all armor/legs/coin door powder coated red.

#55 9 months ago

In search of used legs for a Bally EM or Gottlieb wedge head legs.

Also, in search of your unwanted Bally solid state circuit boards.

Searching for better back glasses for Gottlieb El Dorado and Jacks Open.

#56 9 months ago
    Quoted from RatShack:

Looking for populated playfields.

EM's or SS

#57 9 months ago

SS, standard width.

Not interested in EMs except for a few 70's games such as 300 or Grand Prix.

#58 9 months ago

#59 9 months ago

BOOM!

IMG_9801 (resized).jpegIMG_9801 (resized).jpeg
    #60 9 months ago
    Quoted from ibuypinballs:

BOOM![quoted image]

Well.... I just happen to have one of those!

#61 9 months ago

BOOM![quoted image]

I just gave one of those populated playfields away. My brother was nice enough to bring it down to a pinsider in Florida who needed it.

#62 9 months ago

I will be looking for a Fish tales. Possibly selling/trading a restored skateball.

#63 9 months ago

I am going to do my darnedest to come to this show in 2023. I wanted to go before because it's the place that still has a bingo row, but then pandemic and other things got in the way over the past few years.

I am looking for a bunch of more obscure things.
    First, if you have any old Japanese mechanical or electromechanical machines, please let me know. Even old Japanese fortune teller machines that just dispense paper rolls. Also interested in any pachinko-style machines that pays out coins and/or tokens.

Looking for all of these. They're kind of obscure, but stranger things have happened, and I know this show brings out higher proportion of the oddball machine collectors.

Little Manhattan by Caille (early 1900s)
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

trade stimulator 1960s Steeplechase by Irving Kaye

1932 The Maple Leaf by Automatic Industries

any of the varieties of 1952 Elektromat by Wulff

1935 Lite-A-Line by Pacific Amusement Manufacturing Company

I am also interested in any of the following arcade marquees:
    Strider (Capcom)
    Dark Planet (Stern)
    Ninja (Sega, 1985)
    Roller Aces (Williams)
    Super Spacefortress Macross (Fabtek)
    Time Gal (Taito, 1985)
    Electronic Fantasy (Taito)
    R-Type (w/ship)
    Pleiads (grid version)
    Tunnel Hunt (Atari)
    Dragon Spirit (Atari)
    Nemesis (Konami)
    Star Jacker (Stern)
    Quiz Dragon (Capcom)
    Pop Flamer (Stern)
    Challenger (Centuri)
    Gravitar
    Thunder Dragon (Tecmo)

any of these pinball backglasses:
    Women's-Lib (Sega)
    Fairy (Playmatic)
    Fire Queen (Gottlieb)
    Star-Jet (1963, Bally)
    Flip A Card / Card Trix (1970, Gottlieb)
    Dimension (Gottlieb)
    Darts (Williams, 1960)
    Star Trek (1971, Gottlieb)

also:
    the book The Nic Costa Collection Auction Catalog

#64 9 months ago

I’ll also be looking for a bunch of Arcade games if anyone has any they’d consider bringing with a presale.

Radar Scope (original red cabinet)
    Mario Bros Dedicated (Wide-body)
    Punch Out
    Arm Wrestling
    Play choice 10 counter-top
    Dual Vs Red Tent

1 week later
    #65 9 months ago

Looking for a motor/spinner setup for a prize wheel. Let me know if you have one.

Screenshot_20230727-200301_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230727-200301_Facebook (resized).jpg
    #66 9 months ago
    Quoted from daly124:

Looking for a motor/spinner setup for a prize wheel. Let me know if you have one.
    [quoted image]

Those are so cool. Good luck!

#67 9 months ago
    Quoted from daly124:

[quoted image]

We had wheels similar to that at our fireman’s carnival, it was just a shaft with bearings ant a rubber wedge/clicker at the top to designate the prize

D058A5F3-759E-4187-95B1-EF398270654C (resized).jpegD058A5F3-759E-4187-95B1-EF398270654C (resized).jpeg
    #68 9 months ago

Looking for a Bally Project Mystic or silverball

#69 9 months ago

I'm parting out a 1979 Stern Hot Hand lower cabinet. If anyone is doing a scratch build and needs the wiring harness, PM me. Complete from the power cord, transformer, rectifier to the flipper switches. Complete tilt board too.

Added 9 months ago:

****SOLD****

#70 8 months ago

Two months away. We will have a booth and parts for sale. Not sure what is coming but I plan to bring most of what I have and not using.

#71 8 months ago

Anyone bring a Gottlieb Word Series. Project or work does not matter. I’ll be at the show Friday. Can pick it up Thursday evening also.

#72 8 months ago

Parting out a 1967 Willams Kickoff / Touchdown. Cabinet is shot. Nice PF, lock bar, coin door and more. PM for details.

***PF SOLD***

#73 8 months ago

Looking for a decent working bally kiss

1 week later
    #74 8 months ago

Posted these games for Pinfest, but they didn't sell. Here is the old ad. Could bring 1 or 2 to York, going Friday only.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2023-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/8#post-7461249

More details:

Vulcan: Has a couple cracked/chipped plastics. A guy came and looked at it and pointed out a couple things that weren't working correctly and I got those fixed. I don't play it much and hadn't noticed it wasn't working 100%. Working good now.

Embryon: Has wear by the upper drop targets. It was amateurishly touched up and covered with mylar-see pic. Damage to the back of the cab that was repaired-not noticeable if up against a wall. Plays good.

#75 8 months ago

Looking for a mid 60s encap lockdown bar... I have a 70s pin bar to trade with...

#76 8 months ago

Would anyone be bringing a Nightmare On Elm Street? Or Munsters Premium? Thanks. Doug

#77 8 months ago

Anyone have a gently used escalera for sale?

#78 8 months ago

1964 Wms. 'River Boat' backglass ... Presentable (w/ slight fade, slight flaking) - $40. deliver to York.

#79 8 months ago

Looking for early Stern lockbar (the one w the nubs not the Bally style blades)

Late 50s gottlieb woodrail legs/rails/cabinet
    Backglass for 1959 Gottlieb lightning ball

#80 8 months ago

Long shot but looking for slingshot plastics for Gottlieb Flying Circus.

#81 8 months ago

Is anyone bringing a Bride of Pinbot ?

#82 8 months ago

I have a Spin Out for sale that I could bring. As seen at Allentown! Plays as it should. Average condition. Pf is very good. $750

#83 8 months ago

ill bring my Monster Bash LE or Halloween for trades towards Spiderman VE and or Big Lebowski or Wonka CE

#84 8 months ago

Looks like we are setting up shop again this year!

I'll have a few of my custom jukeboxes there for sale or if pre-sold can deliver.

Finishing another wall mounted jukebox now. Also have a fantastic, floor standing jukebox.

Both have touchscreen monitors and a 2nd monitor that plays the music videos and visualizations while songs are playing.

35,000+ songs
    5000+ music videos
    I can add anything you want.

Wall mount:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/QYhd7hcR8GTmf3zw9

Floor standing:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/UPw14zrR9Zxeeedn6

#85 8 months ago

I will be set up in the flea market end of the show once again this year. Left side in the back corner, next to the door. I will have several neons, lighted signs and other game room stuff along with some misc. parts.

I am currently working on games to bring. So far I am planning on bringing Gtb. Crosstown, Flying High and Dancing Dolls, Williams Love Bug and perhaps Pro Pool. Will probably put the Dancing Dolls and Crosstown on the show floor for free play and sale. All are shopped and playing properly. I am also working on a Midway Basketball arcade game that I could bring. This game will have an nos dome that looks perfect. The more interest i have in this game, the more inclined I will be to bring it. If I can fit any additional games in, I can bring a project or two for sale.

Less than 6 weeks away! This thread will be heating up soon!

#86 8 months ago

Anybody have a Stern Trek Pro original printed manual for sale?

Also looking for 30.5" legs for a standard Stern. Don't need them pristine...

#87 8 months ago

central park playfield professionally clear coated plays great need the space the cabinet was repainted at some point can bring to the york show750 OBO THANKS

IMG_3719 (resized).jpegIMG_3719 (resized).jpegIMG_3720 (resized).jpegIMG_3720 (resized).jpegIMG_3721 (resized).jpegIMG_3721 (resized).jpegIMG_3722 (resized).jpegIMG_3722 (resized).jpegIMG_3723 (resized).jpegIMG_3723 (resized).jpeg
    #88 8 months ago

I will be posting a list of titles coming to the show in a couple of weeks. I just placed this market place ad. Free delivery to York.

Machine - For Sale
    As is - “This is one of 28 em’s from a June purchase. This is being sold as is. I tossed the head on and the machine resets and plays a full game. Flippers are weak and the ball in play l...”
    2023-08-26
    Whitehouse Station, NJ
    Archived after: 19 days
    Viewed: 308 times

#89 8 months ago

Downsizing my collection up for sell and can deliver
    To the white rose game room show

City slicker only 300 make
    6 million dollar man project
    Red cabinet jungle lord only 100 made
    Plus got a lot or parts

Can send pics upon request

#90 8 months ago

I will be posting a list of titles coming to the show in a couple of weeks. I just placed this market place ad. Free delivery to York.

Machine - For Sale

For sale Gottlieb King of Diamonds

New ad!

As is - “This is one of 28 em’s from a June purchase. This is being sold as is. I tossed the head on and the machine resets and plays a full game. Flippers are weak and the ball in play l...”

21 hours ago

Whitehouse Station, NJ
    (150 mi)

ibuypinballs

Cool machine Pete. I’m tempted.

#91 8 months ago

I have a centaur 2 that I can bring if anyone is interested

#92 8 months ago

Any interest in old pingame journal mags? $2/issue

#93 8 months ago

Looking for a Bally headbox.
    Late 70’s kiss/Mati Hari style. Doesn’t need to be complete. Let me know what you have.

Let me know if you might have one I can pick up at York.

#94 8 months ago
    Quoted from Jbpinball:

Downsizing my collection up for sell and can deliver
    To the white rose game room show
    City slicker only 300 make
    6 million dollar man project
    Red cabinet jungle lord only 100 made
    Plus got a lot or parts
    Can send pics upon request

Oh wow, a “red” cabinet Jungle Lord, you don’t see those very often and especially if it has the correct backglass & plastics which always seem to be missing & replaced with production ones!

#95 8 months ago

A Bally Doctor Who could be delivered to York if it was paid for.

Machine - For Sale
    Fully restored (full original status) - “To Mark the 60th Anniversary of Doctor Who, you need this in your collection. Bally 1992 WPC89 Doctor Who by Barry Ousler. It works flawlessly no credit dot. The critical moving 3...”
    2023-12-03
    Bowie, MD
    5,000 (OBO)
    Archived after: 33 days
    Viewed: 749 times

#96 8 months ago

Pretty cool arcade cocktail cabinet for sale. Asking $300

3 control panels (USB controllers). Includes an all-in-one PC you can use for the system AND monitor, or do your own thing.

The control panels are worth it alone because you could use them on other projects. Also perfect to use as portable control panels; wall mounted panels; etc. If you only wanted the control panels, I'll remove them so you don't have took take the entire cabinet.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bhr93pQvEAJEkxii9

#97 8 months ago

Very nice, upgraded, Arachnid Shuffle Master - asking $2900 and will consider trades.

Perfect gameroom addition. Adds a bowler and shuffleboard games without the space needed for a full size bowler or shuffleboard. Built-in tournament software is fantastic for parties too.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3qFHoogqwWhWbNbE8

#98 8 months ago

I have a nice CPR Meteor playfield. I sold the game and don't need it. Its a gold version, altough it is missing the WOW scores at the top. Otherwise a nice one. Save on shipping, I can bring to York Friday. $700 firm. It is now $849 on their site.

#99 8 months ago

I am looking for a good United Handicap Shuffle Alley backglass.

161862CA-DA97-4C31-944D-C1764A1C5697 (resized).jpeg161862CA-DA97-4C31-944D-C1764A1C5697 (resized).jpeg
    #100 8 months ago

Looking for a nice getaway to buy. Anyone? Also I’ve got new ramps that I never used and looking to sell. I have a Corvette LT5 ramp new from starship fantasy. Also I have the mantis protectors that are for it.
    I also have a set of left and right ramps for an Indianapolis 500. Comes with new ramp decals! Bought new from ramp O-Matic. I will sell for less than they cost, and they are still in the original box. Let’s make a deal! Mìke

There are 749 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-white-rose-gameroom-show-buy-sell-trade-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.