Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 749 posts
  • 181 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by rmarket
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20231009_235258521.MP (resized).jpg
    IMG_8612 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
    E-pring (resized).jpg
    B-coil (resized).jpg
    20231007_214438 (resized).jpg
    20231006_083857 (resized).jpg
    20231007_103133 (resized).jpg
    20231006_190050 (resized).jpg
    20231007_100141 (resized).jpg
    20231007_094353 (resized).jpg
    20231006_090147 (resized).jpg
    20231008_192627 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8585 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20231007_140728 (resized).jpg
    20231007_163246 (resized).jpg
    There are 749 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 15.
    #1 11 months ago

Time to close the book on Pinfest. Let move on the other great show in PA, York. Post your games and parts for sale and want lists. Show is October 6th & 7th at the York fairgrounds.

#2 11 months ago

Put the year in the topic so folks can find this easier

#3 11 months ago
    Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Put the year in the topic so folks can find this easier

^^^ What he said!

#5 11 months ago

In before the lock? LoL.

#6 11 months ago

I’m bringing this for free play hopefully and some boxes of schematics, manuals, and a few plastic sets. The game will be clean by then, I already got it workin. Fixed a wire and she started right up.

IMG_0132 (resized).jpegIMG_0132 (resized).jpeg
    #7 11 months ago

I’m on the lookout for back glasses for El Dorado, Jacks Open, Flight 2000, and Time Zone that might be better than what I currently have.

Also interested in a Flight 2000 playfield that has a better planet than mine.

#8 11 months ago

Looking for a zipper flipper mech and or a pulled playfield or whole parts machine with one on it.

#9 11 months ago
    Quoted from Schnecktronics:

I’m bringing this for free play hopefully and some boxes of schematics, manuals, and a few plastic sets. The game will be clean by then, I already got it workin. Fixed a wire and she started right up.
    [quoted image]

One you don't see everyday, nice!

#10 11 months ago

Butch's Game Garage will be there again this year! Too early to call what we will be bringing, just wanted to get on the thread.

#11 11 months ago

No farmers market, so where to eat?

#12 11 months ago

Looking for a Wiggler, surfers, Surf Side, foreign games

For sale/trade, potentially: players Dipsy Doodle and OXO

Have a nice capt card and mini pool for trade ONLY against anything on my wishlist

Wanted: system 7 (jungle Lord) head, transformer panel

#13 11 months ago

Does this show have many parts or who's coming too this show thanks

#14 11 months ago
    Quoted from Williampinball:

More laid back and more EM's
    http://www.theyorkshow.com/

#15 11 months ago
    Quoted from Williampinball:

For those of you who have never been to York, I solidly recommend it. It is not the same as Allentown. Freeplay will be 1/2 to 2/3rds the size of Allentown. There will be less distributor games, a distributor will likely be there with 10ish new games. York was the first place I played a Godzilla. Games will skew a little older with More EMs, but I'd guess it is 50% E.M.s, 20% pre DMD, 25% DMD, 5% LCD on the free play floor. There will be parts and flea market pins, but expect 75% the size of the flea market from Allentown with fewer new parts available (usually no Marcos). There is a tournament but I have never done it there (more involved than Allentown). Is it worth going to? Absolutely. York and Allentown are opposite sides of the year and I look forward to both. If you are only into LCD games, you'll be disapointed but if you go to pinball shows to try the 500ish pins you've never played its awesome.

Do you want York to be even better, bring a game! Seriously, throw one in the van and bring it on up. You get in for free and get to see others have fun on your machine. Not interested in selling? Fine! Maybe there is a game there you might want to trade for. Bring a Black Knight and go home with a Sorcerer. Want to buy your first pin? Bring a truck and a wad of cash. Deals pop up throughout the show. Picked up a Bad Cats half way through the show last year at $3700.

What York absolutely does better than Allentown is...free pop up events throughout the day. Best in show voting for pins. A free arcade contest, free kids pinball contest, free couples pinball contest.

Here is a random youtube walkthrough from last year.

#16 11 months ago

This really helps thanks so much for the info on the show at York

#17 11 months ago

I will be supporting the show, same space for the last couple of years. Will some how have a full trailer by then with new inventory.

#18 11 months ago

There are many great restaurants a couple miles away. Both national chains and local places.

Quoted from poppapin:

#21 11 months ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

I think Rich's phone number has a few too many digits.

In an attempt to cut down on the number of telemarketer calls I get on that number (typically twenty a day), there is indeed an extra number hidden. You only find it when you cut and paste from the page. The visible number is correct.

Also to those emailing me, I am getting the emails but there is an issue with outbound emails to Google addresses going on with the hosting company.

#22 11 months ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

I’m on the lookout for back glasses for El Dorado, Jacks Open, Flight 2000, and Time Zone that might be better than what I currently have.
    Also interested in a Flight 2000 playfield that has a better planet than mine.

Shay sells the repro El Dorado glass. Jeff Moorehead is now bringing them to shows. Call Steve at Mayfair for the rest, he'll be there.

#23 11 months ago

Let me know if you want to promote your show. I will delete if so. We will be there in flea market. I’m giving up my tradition of the fall OC, MD cruisin’ for the love of pinball.

#24 11 months ago

Please pm me if you have any of the following available....
    Heat wave
    Capt Card
    Team one
    Dimension
    Sing along

Thank you

#25 11 months ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Let me know if you want to promote your show. I will delete if so. We will be there in flea market. I’m giving up my tradition of the fall OC, MD cruisin’ for the love of pinball.

Your in your out your in your out .
    I can’t keep up with you.

#26 11 months ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

Heat wave
    Capt Card
    Team one
    Dimension
    Sing along
    Thank you

There are a lot less Team Ones now, Wizard conversions thinned the herd. L

#27 11 months ago

Yes Team One is being depleted. To be honest I don't mind the soccer theme at all or the art work

#28 11 months ago

If I don’t get motivated to sell it beforehand, I’ll have a nice DE Time Machine available to bring; just didn’t have room in the SUV for Allentown but now it’s a wide open cargo bay for York!

#29 11 months ago

Are prime E.m pinball titles pricing rising or falling since rose 2022 show in the U S.A?

#30 11 months ago

What will I be expected to fetch for a great conditioned Capt. card in 2023? Don't see many of them listed.
    For heat wave, team one,dimension, sing along I'm guessing for well condition samples $800-$1300usd?

#31 11 months ago

I kind of expect Capt card to be in that range? What you e.m pinsiders guessing?

#32 11 months ago

Bronx, I think you are low by a few hundred. I’m not an expert, and defer to others on here. A list EMs in nice condition should start around $1,000 to $1,200.

#33 11 months ago

Ok thank you Dan
    Haven't been to U.S.A since 2019.
    Not a whole lot to compare here to there.

Thanks for the feedback

#34 11 months ago

Looking for a Stern Galaxy, projects are fine.

#35 11 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Plenty of places to eat. I highly recommend this show to anyone who is primarily interested in EM pins.

#36 11 months ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Plenty of places to eat. I highly recommend this show to anyone who is primarily interested in EM pins.

Agreed there's plenty of places, but hoping someone had a hidden gem. Love the vibe of York!

#37 11 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Agreed there's plenty of places, but hoping someone had a hidden gem. Love the vibe of York!

After the show, maybe consider heading into town and get a bite to eat at the Fig and Barrel pub. https://figandbarrel.com/ Its a favorite for my wife and I, and its nearly across the street from Timelime Arcade. We like to sit outside and watch the evening "loop cruiser" chaos unfold on Market Street.

Timeline has recently added a fleet of modern LCD games to their lineup in addition to the multitude of standup vids. Timeline is open until 2AM on the weekends, and there are several tap rooms within a block or two of there if that is your game.

If you want nicer Italian, Tutoni's.

Tap rooms downtown:
    Mudhook
    Holy Hound
    Gift Horse
    Collusion
    Liquid Hero

Can't really go wrong with any of them, and you can walk to all of them if you park downtown or uber over from your hotel.

#38 11 months ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

After the show, maybe consider heading into town and get a bite to eat at the Fig and Barrel pub. https://figandbarrel.com/ Its a favorite for my wife and I, and its nearly across the street from Timelime Arcade. We like to sit outside and watch the evening "loop cruiser" chaos unfold on Market Street.
    Timeline has recently added a fleet of modern LCD games to their lineup in addition to the multitude of standup vids. Timeline is open until 2AM on the weekends, and there are several tap rooms within a block or two of there if that is your game.
    If you want nicer Italian, Tutoni's.
    Tap rooms downtown:
    Mudhook
    Holy Hound
    Gift Horse
    Collusion
    Liquid Hero
    Can't really go wrong with any of them, and you can walk to all of them if you park downtown or uber over from your hotel.

I’ll add one more to your list if you don’t mind. Lovedrafts Unplugged is between Gift Horse and Liquid Hero. Maybe a little younger crowd than the others listed but most of their beer is great and I think their gin is solid. Fantastic tater tots and other artery clogging goodies. Live music with a wide variety of genres and a macabre theme bar layout with free play mini consoles and yes, even a pinball machine (TWD).

PS: Parking is free in all the York downtown garages on weekends and after 6:30 on weekdays. Don’t listen to the robot voice telling you to prepay. If the exit gate is up, you are good to go!

#39 11 months ago

Looking for an original instruction card for Gottlieb Capt. Card and the small checkered plastic for Gottlieb Spin Out. Willing to buy a “project” machine if need be. Thanks!

2 weeks later
    #40 10 months ago

Just an early update on pins I’ll make available for delivery to the show in Oct.

“Red” Jungle Lord with correct BG & plastics
    Special Forces
    Cue Ball Wizard
    Road Kings
    Cybernaut
    These all work and have been LED’d

1 week later
    #41 10 months ago

Just FYI, the show's email address still can't send to GMAIL addresses. Seems Google added a security measure to cut down SPAM and needs a DNS entry made for the show at the hosting company. I had hoped it would be a quick and easy resolution for the problem but it hasn't been. So if you have registered and have a GMAIL address, I have likely received it and have you registered but can't let you know.

#42 10 months ago

Thanks for letting us know. And a big thanks for running the show! I really appreciate all the work you and your team put in to make the show a success!

#43 10 months ago

Anyone selling a Lady Robin Hood at the show?

IMG_20230617_152126 (resized).jpgIMG_20230617_152126 (resized).jpg
    #44 10 months ago

If anyone has any Stern Electronics pins, I’d be interested.

Also looking for the following:
    Corvette
    Radical
    Funhouse
    Safecracker
    Theatre of Magic

#45 10 months ago

I'm looking for a Bally Eight Ball project game or better. PM me.

1 week later
    #46 9 months ago

I'm looking for a Swords of Fury. Send me a note.

Added 9 months ago:

Never mind... Someone reached out and now I have a Swords of Fury!

#47 9 months ago

might bring a gottlieb cactus jack if anyone is interested

#48 9 months ago
    Quoted from Pbpins:

Just an early update on pins I’ll make available for delivery to the show in Oct.
    “Red” Jungle Lord with correct BG & plastics
    Special Forces
    Cue Ball Wizard
    Road Kings
    Cybernaut
    These all work and have been LED’d

Ended up doing a partial trade deal so Special Forces, Cybernaut & Road Kings are gone but “red” Jungle Lord & Cue Ball Wizard are still available and now along with a DE Time Machine & a sample CV! Since we are now 3 months out from the show, if you are interested in any of those 4 remaining pins, let me know as only 2 fold down head games can fit in the SUV so I’d like to lock in games sales early as I really want bring a lot of parts to the show this year!!!

#49 9 months ago

Strikes and Spares Bally
    Eight Ball Deluxe
    Space Shuttle
    Firepower
    Flash
    Evil Knievil
    Fathom

Volley
    Triple Strike
    World's Fair
    Target Pool
    Hokus Pokus
    Liberty Bell Williams

Located in Harrisburg, Pa about 20 minutes from the show.

Kramertheman

#50 9 months ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Butch's Game Garage will be there again this year! Too early to call what we will be bringing, just wanted to get on the thread.

I have a feeling your games will be very popular at the show!

There are 749 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-white-rose-gameroom-show-buy-sell-trade-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.