Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pre_truck_pickup_photo2.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Looking at adding JD, TFTC or Baywatch to the lineup. Willing to ship if needed. Thanks!
Also, my brother is looking for a Freddy to add to his collection.

#2 11 years ago

I have been looking for one as well... not willing to ship I haven't found one yet... but only been at it for about two weeks.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

I have been looking for one as well... not willing to ship I haven't found one yet... but only been at it for about two weeks.

Goodluck on the search bro!

#4 11 years ago

What do those judges go for these days? Not a collector one just a say 9.0 one that works and looks good for home use?

#5 11 years ago

From what I've noted somewhere between $900 and $1,500. If they go for higher than that, I'm suddenly no longer interested.

#6 11 years ago

Yea, one of the best buys in pinball if you can find one.

#7 11 years ago

I have a chance for a mint one (if the pictures are correct) for $1,800 shipped to my house. No topper but the rest is unreal looking...high res pics and after I saved them to my comp and then zoomed in, they look great. cannot even find a nick on the PF or a crack or yellowed plastic.

I may grab this and deal with my wife later when the box shows up at the door. Pinball is a tough hobby for marriages. These things are too large! Buying one and stuffing it in the attic or under the floor mat in your car is out of the question. In other words, you have to immediately come clean with the better half (if you have one that is!!!!!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

I have a chance for a mint one (if the pictures are correct) for $1,800 shipped to my house. No topper but the rest is unreal looking...high res pics and after I saved them to my comp and then zoomed in, they look great. cannot even find a nick on the PF or a crack or yellowed plastic.
I may grab this and deal with my wife later when the box shows up at the door. Pinball is a tough hobby for marriages. These things are too large! Buying one ans stuffing it in the attic or under the floor mat in your car is out of the question. In other words, you have to immediately come clean with the better half (if you have one that is!!!!!

lol i know the feeling....congrats bro....if you pass let me know.....thanks

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

I have a chance for a mint one (if the pictures are correct) for $1,800 shipped to my house.

That sounds like a good deal... shipping is worth something. I'm too old/tired to drive 1,000 miles round trip for one again. I'm hoping that sooner or later one will pop up within 300 miles of me. If not, I'm sure sooner or later I'll be fast enough to grab one of the craigslist deals.

#10 11 years ago

anyone?!?!?!?!

#11 11 years ago

I'll sell mine eventually, but I have to beat it first.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

I'll sell mine eventually, but I have to beat it first.

totally understandable

#13 11 years ago

They go on the market quite a bit. Probably won't have to wait too long.

#14 11 years ago

I should have 2 judge dredds and a Freddy tomorrow for sale.

#15 11 years ago

Are you GD kidding me?
Judge F'N Dredd!

#16 11 years ago

I may interested in one (Judge) if my other deal falls through like it looks like it will.

#17 11 years ago

Will post tomorrow if it works out in a separate listing.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I should have 2 judge dredds and a FREDDY tomorrow for sale.

did you list these today? I couldnt find them if so....let me know....thanks

#19 11 years ago

I was just looking for it too. He seems to sell quality stuff. I wouldn't drive to CT though and I am not sure if I would rethink my no shipping thing.

#20 11 years ago

I am out on this deal guys. I did end up going after another one. I am hoping this deal goes well. I actually bought 2 pins (not both judges lol). I believe I should receive them next Monday.

PBD (Crossing fingers deal goes well even though I know I paid premium or more than the average person would).

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

I am out on this deal guys. I did end up going after another one. I am hoping this deal goes well. I actually bought 2 pins (not both judges lol). I believe I should receive them next Monday.
PBD (Crossing fingers deal goes well even though I know I paid premium or more than the average person would).

sweet bro....so your getting the 1800 one shipped that you were talking about?

#22 11 years ago

Yes pacattack13. I have the fever and finally calmed my wife down after arriving home and telling her, while I was at work, i bought 2 more. For 3,650 I have two pins coming to my door. So 1,825 a piece. The second title will probably not excite anyone here but I want it and there is a story behind why. It's Wipe out by Gottlieb. I only had photos to go by/judge/evaluate. The Dredd is a reimport and the Wipeout is not. I still cannot believe I did it without seeing them first. The seller has some issues from reviews on the net...negatives. Also, has positives. I will receive my shipment and rate from that point forward and hope I do not get stung! I have to be professional and honest...I decided to give this merchant a chance and will rate fairly and honestly at a later date. On the phone and email the seller convinced me that I really wanted to go for this deal. Even before the contact was established I knew I might be paying a little too much (but for all I know maybe I am not, how to tell until it's in your hands?) but I have the fever. I wanted a wipeout since April 2011 at the Michigan expo. I played one there and tried to buy it for $800 and the seller...ummmmm...the seller let's just say did not do the deal with me, someone else offered $50 more after I left the show thinking it was mine. Anway, I had a blast and wanted it ever since. The Dredd is diff story. I noticed this seller had a Hurricane for sale too. So I emailed and said I was interested in the Wipeout and by the way, how much for the Hurricane if a combo deal? I then said I can handle pin repairs if they are modest and since we never met, I am really concerned that PF's are in great shape...I am not skilled enough to take on a replace PF job. Seller replied back that I should consider the Judge instead then, since the PF was "Mint...aka, Perfect"! So................................................................

I said ok...how much for both shipped? I have the fever...did I say that already lol? 14 months in this hobby and now I have 6. When Predator comes out I will have 7 lol. I know I do not have any "A" titles (Pred maybe one though when it hits but it is what it is and this about all my wife and I can afford. No AcDc, Adams, TZ, Spiderman, LOTR, Tron, Avatar, IM, TF, MM MB, TOM, CV,FH, etc in our near future but we enjoy those games when given the chance to play them

Wish me luck. I have another window open since I am researching this DeadWorld Mod for the Judge. I am thinking it is a must have for me and my wife. I just cannot see playing it without it. I am reading and liekly will order one soon (tonight).

Peace all! Thanks Pacattack13 for inquiring about me and the Judge I mentioned!!!! I know my post is long and lacks grammar and structure...so what! I just battled with the wife for two hours (surprise pin purchases) and I am a little off my public posting game about now lol...it's all good

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#23 11 years ago

cool bro congrats on the 2 pins!!!! I sent you a PM about LW3. Thanks!

#24 11 years ago

I asked this seller to take a pic of the pins packaged before shipment. It was during one of our lengthy phone conversations recently. To my surprise I received a late night email a short while ago. Here it is. I think it is a postive sign. I did not think the merchant would remember my request much less do it and email me so promptly. I really hope this deal goes well. Even if I paid more than readers here think I should have. I am an easy person to please. Just give me something that has minor issues which were not disclosed. I can hold my chin up high and fix those. I actually look forward to it since it is fun and very satisfying! It's like buying a used car for yourself or son/daughter. You worry right away. You look...look...examine and then finally decide ok this is the one I take a chance on. At thesame time you are most likely thinking....ok, a battery goes bad no biggie...alternator, no biggie...brake pads...even rotors, no biggie....please....please....please let the engine, transmission and rear end be ok!!!!!! Those are high cost items that nobody wants to deal with. So, my point is I hope I do not need an engine or transmission for my Judge Dredd or Wipeout pinball machine...lol

Pre_truck_pickup_photo2.jpgPre_truck_pickup_photo2.jpg

#25 11 years ago

sweet bro me jealous on the JD......make sure to post pictures when its in your gameroom/man cave

#26 11 years ago

Deadworld is relatively easy to install now that it's just a chip and the ring itself. Before you had to install an add-on board I think. The main thing is making sure your crane is working properly or the mod will make your JD unplayable. I had to fiddle around with mine and move a connector that was in the wrong spot to get it working. I agree that it is a must-have mod though.

Oh, if anyone is still looking for a JD I believe davewtf may be selling one.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Deadworld is relatively easy to install now that it's just a chip and the ring itself. Before you had to install an add-on board I think. The main thing is making sure your crane is working properly or the mod will make your JD unplayable. I had to fiddle around with mine and move a connector that was in the wrong spot to get it working. I agree that it is a must-have mod though.
Oh, if anyone is still looking for a JD I believe davewtf may be selling one.

im still looking for one......

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from pacattack13:

im still looking for one......

My offer is still on the table. Im talking to another guy about it right now too. Message me if you are still interested.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

My offer is still on the table. Im talking to another guy about it right now too. Message me if you are still interested.

sent you a pm

#30 11 years ago

If I had to guess, I would say you got them from Barry in NJ. He's a good guy, don't trust everything you bad you read about him. He moves a TON of machines and not every deal goes as well as you would like. If I have a gripe it's only that his prices are very close to retail.

Good luck with the machines.

#31 11 years ago

Good guess!

#32 11 years ago

bumpage.....

#33 11 years ago

I was guessing the same thing - my buddy had a bad experience with him, but I have heard the opposite as well - good luck, hope the transaction is smooth.

#34 11 years ago

Thanks you guys for being so cool and supportive! I read all those neg's from 2001 to...I think...about 2005ish mostly. I brought it up. Barry came across pretty well when under my bullet firing on the phone...even told me that one neg review about the video cocktail missing the tube (crt) is pretty crazy and that he has never even sold cocktail arcades. If anybody knows different, let me know because I am assuming he is honest at this point. Anway, I'm a big boy. I took a chance. Trust me on this part. I was looking for any excuse to call the deal off. Anything. Didn't happen. The guy's emails and phone calls were to comfortable. Dare I say "Trusting"? Lol. We will see. Everyone deserves a chance despite what the world or public forums say...as long as you can tolerate the risk level that is. I think I can and so far, so good.

Peace all and again thanks. Next Monday morning my pins arrive. I received (2) calls today while at work from the shipper (Just like Barry said I would). I could not accept Friday since my job has me busy that day. Monday I can take a 1/2 day off so I scheduled a before noon arrival

Pacattack13...keep me posted bud on your dredd pursuit (the other pin pursuit you mentioned in pm also). Maybe both of us end up with great pins and minor issues and we can work through them together and share the info here for other pinsiders

#35 11 years ago

I found this one semi near me on CL--Madison, WI Not sure about shipping though.

madison.craigslist.org link

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from gjbwalker:

I found this one semi near me on CL--Madison, WI Not sure about shipping though.
madison.craigslist.org link

thanks for the heads up bro....ill look into it

#37 11 years ago

Yeah bud...ask the seller to send you more pics. So far it sounds real good!

#38 11 years ago

Hey friends. Anybody know details of this Dreadworld mod (pinbits one) and what games it works on? I cannot find the link now but earlier I read about a guy (forum or blog) that said he bought the pinbits kit (said he received a blue plexi ring and eprom chip) and it did not work for his Judge because (from memory) he said his left lane opto board was to far forward or something. I was going to order my kit (dumb move I know becuase I did not even receive the pin yet) but I stopped the order process when I read that. I should just wait until I get my game but I would like to know in advance if what he said is true (that it only works on some later models). I will try to find that post I read. Anybody have some info to-hook-a-brother-up?

Thanks!

#39 11 years ago

That's mine. Pics are linked. I won't ship, not worth the risk. I don't list on pinside bc of all the price policing.

#40 11 years ago

I bought a pin from davewth and can say he was very up front about any issues with the pin and he offered a fair price for the condition. No B.S. Thanks Dave.

#41 11 years ago

Hey cousin gjbwalker!!!! Long time bud! How have you been? Hey...while it's on my mind...are you and your brother davewth coming to the family picnic July 14th? Ma said she tried to call you two and the phone rang and rang...whats up with that? Let us know ok!

Remember...PBD is a kidder....darn kidder he is...lol

1 week later
#42 11 years ago

Looking for a TFTC and a Baywatch as well.....have a WWF Royal Rumble to trade plus cash or will pay all cash......thanks

#43 11 years ago

***Bump for my bud*** Gonna ask my friend (who is pin scene guru like many here) to ask around.

Pacattack bud...have you heard anything from eabundy? A post of his said he may have 2 Judges and a fred available fairly soon right? Maybe try pm'ing him.

#44 11 years ago

I talked to him.....all have been sold

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 259.00
$ 15.00
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collingswood, NJ
$ 24.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 64.00
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-judge-dredd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.