4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by zaza
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hello friends.

I´m currently fighting against alkaline corrosion on a WPC95, it is the prototype board.
    Does anyone have a correct schematics fot this MPU board ?, I think its the A-20119 schematics.

I can´t find them on the net.

Any help is welcome ( even if you have pictures of a naked PCB )

Thanks in advance and greetings from Spain !

#2 4 years ago

Search for the game on IPDB.org and download the PDF manual for it. Should have schematics.

#4 4 years ago

That's the .3 (or -3) version of the manual. U27 is shown as 74LS02. The CPU board is listed as A-21377.

The .1 (or -1) version of the manual shows U27 as 74LS08. The CPU board is listed as A-20119.

Quoted from Powerchisper:

... on a WPC95, it is the prototype board.

There's an even earlier version where D28 is not on the board (was added manually in-house by WMS). The service bulletin information @ http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/Williams/tech/sb86.html has more information for you.

There is a PDF of the .1 that was posted somewhere on the internet but I don't remember where or if it's still available.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wpc95-old-schematics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.