• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

144.jpg
119.jpg
user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 11 years ago

From the looks of the machine I say it looks great and the only complaint I have about it from the videos is the ball locks/upkick that are shaped like metal cylinders, these look built well but they are just barely bigger than the ball and when the ball locks in one it seems like it takes a while to settle like a penny spinning on a table as its dropping if that makes sense. From the video that seems to slow the game down, I think they need to widen that cylinder just a bit.

Now I'm not buying a WOZ because I wasn't fortunate enough to get on the presale list so I bought an ACDC instead and can't afford another 7k pin at this time. I will be buying predator and actually love that they are selling it at an affordable price #45 here.

I'll probably be on the list to buy JJP's second or third pin but we'll see. Looks like woz will be a good one though.

#53 11 years ago

Yeah I definitely won't be disappointed in my LTBR. The game is awesome. I'm not seeing any new innovation on the woz playfield that would make me disappointed in my acdc. As I stated earlier those upkick cylinders would drive me crazy. And not to knock it but just because you can add everything to a machine doesn't mean you should. Looks very cluttered. That's one thing I'm digging about predator. It's just gonna be flat out pinball without 50 different toys and levels. That's not to say woz doesn't look interesting. If I saw one out somewhere I would definitely play it.

I don't think it was a good idea to give all the presale buyers a $1000 discount. Many that couldn't get in on the presale may not wanna spend the extra thousand on the same model or the same price on a standard model. I know that's part of what stopped me from buying. I think it gives an incentive for presale but no incentive to people after the fact. JMO though.

#55 11 years ago

I disagree RGR, stern has survived this long, and do you seriously think they are gonna just throw in the towel? Competition breeds innovation, stern will just have to up their game and by playing acdc they are headed in the right direction. As long as fun games are produced they will be fine, if they start having a run of a few games that are duds they may get into trouble. The same can be said for JJP.

#63 11 years ago

That's exactly how I feel gambit. I'm not understanding why stern and jjp can't coexist? If they both make fun games ill buy from both. I love having a choice now for new games though. In the next year I'll have bought 3 NIB machines from 3 different pinball companies. Pinball is back people, no need to bash any of the companies. The bottom line is if they make fun games that is what's gonna matter. We are seeing the late 90's all over again except this time it's looking as if pinball will survive and innovation is on the horizon. Good times people.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (OBO)
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-at-nw-pinball-show?tu=kcpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.