Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

12042758_928525653906645_4039869628550971795_n.jpg
20151109_194752.jpg
20151109_190928.jpg
20151109_104447.jpg
GreenWizard2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

Well, thank god it doesn't have that awful direct print cab the ECLEs had. I'd much prefer a decaled cabinet I can swap out. I always wanted a Smaug Edition WOZ.

#7 8 years ago

I'm waiting for some nitwit to crawl out from under a rock and say that these will be the most valuable of the WOZ machines because of their rarity. Right about now, somebody with a RR75 is feeling duped.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

$9,495 looks like pat will have the first NIB to break $10,000

And it looks like it'll be my first opportunity to save 10k.

#20 8 years ago

If I were you people, and you were interested in getting a WOZ, I'd get it from Joe at PinballStar. One of the nicest, most honest guys you can deal with (just look at all the machines he donates to childrens' hospitals).

Anybody that pays 9.5k for this fake-green piece of shit is a complete sucker. Get the RR from Joe and know that he'll back up your purchase with the best support out there.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

Ha, HA, HA we get it . You don't like JJP and you are upset with the one you have in your collection...let it go.

Trying to figure out if you're serious about this or not. I'm a HUGE JJP supporter and WOZ was the reason I got back into pinball. I LOVE that machine. This green version is a dog, though...and I don't quite get why you think I'm upset with mine when I'm telling people to get a RR75 from PinballStar. So...what up wid dat???

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Congratulations and enjoy your game.
I am still unclear why many went out of their way to criticize this new model. It seems that this is a one off that Jack did for their largest dealer. Based upon all of the negative comments I thought it was a game that Automated did on their own with some spare parts they found lying around.

It's the constant smaller and smaller "LE" runs that JJP is doing. It's a bit of a slap in the face to early adopters that thought they were actually getting an LE. This time, it's like a near-beer version of an ECLE - right color, but really watered down. And all the talk about the value of the machines being valued more due to smaller runs are just wrong at this point. I don't think anybody cares what friggin' color or version they have anymore.

I'm always happy for somebody that gets a new machine and don't mean to detract from bkfiv's excitement at his purchase. But ALL pinball companies have to stop this bullshit of adding "new and limited" editions (like Stern did with the Luci, burning some premium buyers who would have preferred one of those).

Tell us what our buying options are up front so we can buy the machine we want and not feel like suckers down the road.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I agree with what you have said. However, an authorized dealer claimed that this version is somehow not a "real" game. It now appears that this version is very much a real game, but it is a game only one authorized dealer is able to provide. This was the reason for my confusion.

Well, one of two things is happening here. Either JJP made this one version for one distributor and screwed his other distros, or a bunch of distributors agree with me and think enough is enough with squeezing money out of different LEs and don't really want anything to do with this one. Either option sucks. Glad I got in before the drama.

Let me be clear on this: Great machine, no matter what f**king color it is.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Lol.... actually maybe more than your two scenarios is happening here. The crap about Frankenstein'd games & price drop predictions from certain distributors & your bashing is the only drama I see here..... It's obviously not a WOZLE but more custom than a standard - so what....... Ain't no way in hell the resale will be less than a standard (imho)

I'm bashing the ethics of it. And I'm right. It may be good for business in the short term, but it will hurt sales with loyal customers down the road.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from Mayboyz:

I was there when you made an ass of yourself at llyods show by using your cell phone to ask a question. Jared walked out of the room because of you You need meds!!!!

...and you need a sense of humor. You show your inexperience here calling me a crybaby. I'm the furthest thing from it. Welcome to Pinside.

BTW...a year ago, I was accused of being a JJP fanboy. Now I'm a crybaby. Time to pay homage to RobT:

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from Mayboyz:

Be a big boy and take your dress off. Support the hobby and stop looking for ways to stir trouble

Thanks for the cliche. Got anything else?
You're the only one stirring trouble. I'm moving on. Let me know when you have some ideas of your own.

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinpast:

These will be the most valuable of the WoZ machines
because of their rarity.
Do I win the drawing for the free shaker motor now?

Thank god for you. Some people are boring and should put me on ignore.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, SC
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-green-edition?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.