Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by lowepg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ray J.jpg
    Signal to Noise Ratio.png
    bronson no no.gif
    thats what she said.jpg
    beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman-d3fead41-500x375.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ek77.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

The long waits for games are killing jack.I think that if Stern said what a game was two years before shipping even with no pre pay people would be pissed by the time the game came out.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoeh... 25 KB

Jack seems to want to keep the horse alive.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

So somewhere you can provide the quote that JJP#3 will be the same model? I mean really, you are saying that is the model going forward, and started up the thread to state you wouldn't like it, but where have you seen that as the plan? If you say Jack is trying to keep it alive some actual data on that would be a welcome change.

Don't hold you breath on game three. Game two announcement was nov 2012 if all go's on schedule and with JJP thats 50/50 chance they start to ship end of 2014.WOZ was 1000 game and after a year of shipping there not all done. With game two being a run or 1500 best case finish the run end of 2015. First two games three years each game three 2017 or 2018

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I'm not holding my breath. I'm saying that you are wildly speculating. Nothing wrong with you doing that, and nothing wrong with my calling it wild speculation.

No speculation is what game three will be next. three years per game is based on a fact based pattern

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I gave up on calling a troll a troll. It really is a useless quest. Now when it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, I don't bother calling it a duck. Is this entire thread trolling? Sure it is. But if Quacky here wants to quack like this, Pinside can handle all opinions.

Dave you are the one trolling as I stated this thread with pre pay is kill Jack so dave don't troll my thread

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I hear you.....Quacky has been quacking in every JJP thread, I don't really care what he says, seen it all for the last three years....

you have seen it for the last three years because Jack can't get a game out.I will jump on the JJP wagon when pre pay ends

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #37 10 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

It's "fact".........
    Let's try and enlighten the scenario for you, A to B.....
    New start up company building out a hardware and software system from scratch. Check and done!
    Next step, the B part, they don't have to reinvent the wheel over and over again, much of the system is in place for future pins. Is that understandable?

You fan boys a funny after 38 months still saying start up.

Two I said jack would finish 1500 faster then the first 1000 so I have put your part b in

#40 10 years ago

The long waits for games are killing jack.I think that if Stern said what a game was two years before shipping even with no pre pay people would be pissed by the time the game came out.

The first words in this thread were not negative but all the brown noser fan boys can't take when someone is not kissing Jacks ass.your a sad lot

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

And your expectation of a JJP thread like this was what? You have read some of them right? Or are you just commenting in them without thinking? How's your bandwagon?

like I said my first words were not at all hate filled the fact all the JJP threads get locked says someone about the fan boy followers

#45 10 years ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

your topic is old and tiring ek77....try something more interesting.

It is not on topic has not been for some time

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

And my opinion is that it says much more about the haters. But that's ok. We can just disagree. Thanks for saying I was acting like a bitch. Stay classy ek77.

haters what haters I did not bring the hate you did

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from Excalabur:

ek77, I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish with this thread. You're acting with much hostility to people saying things that more-or-less agree with you, and derailing a thread you started only seven hours (and one page) ago.
    It might perhaps be possible to have an adult conversation about the pre-pay model on pinside. This one, though, didn't get off to a start at that level.
    So:
    WTF?
    (Also note my use of paragraphs and punctuation. They help people engage with you.)

If you read the thread you will see it is as much about how long before a game comes out do collectors know of the game. As for disagreeing with those who feel as I do I did not.I should not let all the board a$& h$&ls get to me though.

#60 10 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Lol....good one though

So tex who did I disagree with that felt as I did you or Dave LOL is right

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

If you just want to draw attention to yourself maybe you should go back over the last 3 years and bring up more of the specific lies, distortions and stories, there is so much more material for you than the general rehashed obvious comments you are making. There's plenty of good legitimate hate speak, at least make it interesting, witty, comical, something...

Hey Tex a other thread you were pissing and moaning about people using only part of a quote I am surprised to see you do so

#65 10 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Actually I was laughing about it but you are seeing the funny part right?
    If you just stick to the standard fare, Jack lies, constant delivery delays, lack of communication etc. you'll be much better off versus saying things like "Why JJP needs to get rid of prepay"......"the long wait times are killing Jack"....well no sh*t.....
    And then dumb comments like 1 pin every 3 years is based on a "factual pattern" is so ridiculous it leaves people speechless, you need to get up to speed on intelligent JJP bash speak if that's the road you want to go down but saying a lot of stupid things to get attention doesn't help your cause. There is plenty of legitimate stuff to hammer Jack about. He's provided plenty of material.
    Anyhow, entertain away

The funny thing no one sees is the wait hurts jack as much as the pre pay like I said if Stern said what there games were at the start people would not be happy

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Everyone sees that the "wait hurts" Jack. It's the information or lack thereof around the "wait" that hurts more than anything else.
    JJP has a second team in place now, developing two pins simultaneously, the lag time will be a whole lot shorter from announcement to delivery of pin #3, maybe Stern like, maybe 6 months, maybe a year, who knows. JJP has some great new assets and a fantastic new platform, despite how some of the things have been handled by the Jack the individual. I predict things will evolve for the better simply as time goes by. As we get there, whatever floats your boat!

I hope so and Stern may work on there games for far longer then we know.I still think in the end the little guy the ones who you hire to put the games together will make or break JJP in the end.

#69 10 years ago

If Tex is right and JJP can make game without pre pay keep the game secret get a factory full of manufacting help get a game or two out a year you will never see a JJP thread locked again.

#81 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

Jesus, ek77. I wish you would at least use commas or something.
    NODDAFINGA!!!

You want commas and you put NODDAFINGA

#83 10 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

PBfan, some good points. One point I'd add to them is JJP didn't just need to build capital, they also needed to build a supply chain. As a company builds up from zero, the supply kinks tend to get worked out. If you are having somebody build a part and they can't deliver, they usually get cut out of the line as the next product comes around. And the ones that delivered get more work.

I always felt they made the 75th anniversary LE with extra parts from the standard model. They use almost all the same parts that does not say parts shortage to me.

#85 10 years ago

Dave you say Jack was having a hard time getting parts if so should he have been asking for more pre pay money before he fix supply chain.

#98 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Some people are not happy unless they're miserable.

That must be why JJP fans pay years ahead of time they are not happy unless there miserable

#102 10 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Miserable? I played WOZ before I left for work today. My only misery is that I seem to be completely incapable of melting the witch.

life's a witch then you marry one

#113 10 years ago

Lowepg that was not even close to nasty and those were not my words I was just returning a volley .[not happy unless there miserable] are others words not mine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ek77.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-jjp-needs-to-get-rid-of-pre-pay?tu=ek77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.