(Topic ID: 266589)

White Rose Game Show 2020/2021 - Buy, sell, trade, want (no corona virus talk)

By bluespin

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 803 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MythMaker
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1919 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1909 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3016 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2666 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2801 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2532 (2) (resized).JPG
    DE80DFF4-77B9-4F7A-ABA9-ADF4FE867FB4 (resized).jpeg
    921D1E18-3CEB-4BCD-89D6-A8A430D53BB4 (resized).jpeg
    1A5BBEA4-FAE3-4D99-90B3-634419B54218 (resized).jpeg
    475E962F-945E-44D2-8F02-B59E5D6ECB45 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5647[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5645[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5661[1] (resized).JPG
    PXL_20211009_142241094.MP~2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20211009_131454259 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1717 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DorkInAbox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 3 years ago

I'll have this nice Demo Man with me. It's got a few mods including a Pinshaker brand Shaker motor.

I'll be looking for either already hard-topped games or games that have a hard top available. I already have a Space Shuttle.

20200322_200359_01_01 (resized).jpg20200322_200359_01_01 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #66 3 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

I have to agree & know I would be hesitant to attend this year unless something were to change dramatically in less than three months. I don't know what the cost is to "not do the show" but that will have expenses also and in a normal year these guys doing shows are not making a ton of profit after expenses so that is something that Rich will need to consider for sure. Perhaps York Fairground might give him a better rate due to the Coronavirus and lower than expected turnout but knowing the fairground I really doubt that would happen. It is really a tough year to make decisions - that is 100% for sure!
    As crazy as it sounds this might be the year to increase the gate to $20 to offset the cost of a smaller crowd? Several of us have tried to talk Rich into doing that for years so he would make a little more for all the work that goes into doing the show but he has always wanted to keep it affordable for people.

$20 gate? I'd gladly go $30 or even $40 - or, make that an option. Normal gate fee plus optional donation to the show.

1 year later
    #261 2 years ago

Not sure what all I'm bringing yet. I've got a Duotron that's on the chopping block soon though.

I'm still looking for a TX Sector or a TNA. If whoever bought the super nice Sorcerer at Allentown is sick of it already I'd buy that too.

1 week later
    #288 2 years ago

Ad up in marketplace, but figured it might be worth posting here too. Looking for a playfield for my project Big Brave.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-big-brave-playfield#post-6480690

Added over 3 years ago:

Edit: also looking for a back door for Big Brave.

1 week later
    #316 2 years ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

Ad up in marketplace, but figured it might be worth posting here too. Looking for a playfield for my project Big Brave.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-big-brave-playfield#post-6480690

Added 10 days ago: Edit: also looking for a back door for Big Brave.

Found a playfield. Now I just need a backdoor for my Big Brave.

1 week later
    #396 2 years ago

I've got a Firepower backglass with the usual flaking in the blue of the ship. Will be there Friday. $50.

#448 2 years ago

I've got a Stern Star Trek Pro & a Terminator 2 with led's, a new playfield and color / pin2dmd display I could be convinced to bring for a trade deal involving your TX Sector or Total nuclear Annihilation +/- cash either way.

Still looking for a back door for my Big Brave - should probably be 27.5" x 24.25" - i think.

Could also bring:
    Firepower backglass with typical flaking in the ship - $50
    Rottendog system 9 MPU w/ Space Shuttle Roms installed - $350

#543 2 years ago

I've got a Stern Star Trek Pro & a Terminator 2 with led's, a new playfield and color / pin2dmd display I could be convinced to bring for a trade deal involving your TX Sector or Total nuclear Annihilation +/- cash either way. Edit: wife has requested I add a Stern POTC to the trade want list.

Still looking for a back door for my Big Brave - should probably be 27.5" x 24.25" - i think.

Could also bring:
    Firepower backglass with typical flaking in the ship - $50
    Rottendog system 9 MPU w/ Space Shuttle Roms installed - $350

Firepower in pic is not for sale.

20211003_194209 (resized).jpg20211003_194209 (resized).jpg

#556 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pintopia:

Looking for a Mirco F14 playfield if anyone has one…
    Also looking for a High Speed (complete game) any condition!

Outside Edge just announced F14 is the next Hard Top they're releasing, if you wanted to go that way.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DorkInAbox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=DorkInAbox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.