(Topic ID: 266589)

White Rose Game Show 2020/2021 - Buy, sell, trade, want (no corona virus talk)

By bluespin

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 328 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Butch2099
  • Topic is favorited by 62 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210917_110156 (resized).jpg
    20210917_110209 (resized).jpg
    20210917_110339 (resized).jpg
    20210917_110400 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-222738_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-141703 (resized).png
    IMG_0123 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0119 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0121 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0124 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0120 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0118 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

There are 328 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
    #301 6 days ago

Just a quick update about the show, less than 30 days to go. At this point we do still have vendor, free play, outdoor and indoor flea market space available. Indoor flea market is getting very close to selling out.
    If you are trying to register games on the website, for some reason it dumps you back to the ISP's main page rather than the thank you page like it should. I am working with the ISP to get this corrected again. I do still get the registrations, so no need to retry. (and my apologies to those that have filled out the form multiple times because it appears not to work).
    We are also doing the drawing at the end of the show again this year for cash. Everyone that brings a game will be registered for the drawing. The game will need to be remain on the floor and be working at 4 PM on Saturday to be eligible to be entered into the drawing for the cash. The number of winners drawn will be based on the number of games on the floor.
    If you have any questions, let me know. Please keep those registrations coming.

#302 5 days ago

Can bring a William's Flotilla black lite arcade game to York if any interest. Works fully, except sound just went out. Nice cosmetic shape overall. Dont have the time or ability to troubleshoot the sound problem. Asking $600/bo. Will consider trades for other em arcade games or pins. Flotilla can be seen any sat or sun at the Village Arcade in St. Peter's, pa. Let me know if any interest. Thanks!

IMG_0118 (resized).jpgIMG_0119 (resized).jpgIMG_0120 (resized).jpgIMG_0121 (resized).jpgIMG_0123 (resized).jpgIMG_0124 (resized).jpg
    #303 5 days ago

I have available for sale or trade. Can be there Thursday afternoon and also will be there on Friday.

Guns N Roses SE (custom video monitor topper, Lior's plunger and lockdown bar, shaker, gold mirror blades, more) - $8500
    Mandalorian LE (with moving, animated, Grogu mod installed) - $11,400
    Batman Forever with ColorDMD - sold

#304 4 days ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

Can bring a William's Flotilla black lite arcade game to York if any interest. Works fully, except sound just went out. Nice cosmetic shape overall. Dont have the time or ability to troubleshoot the sound problem. Asking $600/bo. Will consider trades for other em arcade games or pins. Flotilla can be seen any sat or sun at the Village Arcade in St. Peter's, pa. Let me know if any interest. Thanks!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Floatilla sold! Thanks to all!

#305 4 days ago

I called CoinTaker & they will be at the show as usual. Not sure what they will have for sale or free play but Mandalorian will not be available due to high demand.

#306 4 days ago
    Quoted from Ockeyhead:

I called CoinTaker & they will be at the show as usual. Not sure what they will have for sale or free play but Mandalorian will not be available due to high demand.

I have a Mando LE available to buy or trade.

#307 2 days ago

I am looking forward to the show. I am planning to bring a very nice 4MBC and possibly a T2 for free play. Both will be for sale on Saturday. I might also be interested in a trade toward a newer Stern.

Wick

#308 2 days ago

I have a brand new shaker for the newest sterns. I accidentally bought 2. $90

#309 2 days ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I have a Mando LE available to buy or trade.

Rick is an excellent guy to deal with. If you are on the fence about acquiring a Mando LE, don't hesitate. This is an opportunity to have in your possession a very hard to find machine. Get it now without regrets > I highly recommend!

#310 1 day ago

And should you travel to Maryland bring the most important thing with you PROTECTION!
    Maryland is the worst state in the Country as far as crime goes!

#311 1 day ago
    Quoted from loghome895:

And should you travel to Maryland bring the most important thing with you PROTECTION!

Condoms won't help you.

#312 1 day ago

NO they won’t that’s for sure! Lol

#313 1 day ago

Is there any list anywhere of what vendors are going?

#314 1 day ago
    Quoted from loghome895:

This is not a very helpful political comment on a pinball site.

#315 1 day ago
    Quoted from OldHockeyGuy:

This is not a very helpful political comment on a pinball site.

Political?

#316 1 day ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

Ad up in marketplace, but figured it might be worth posting here too. Looking for a playfield for my project Big Brave.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-big-brave-playfield#post-6480690

Added 10 days ago: Edit: also looking for a back door for Big Brave.

Found a playfield. Now I just need a backdoor for my Big Brave.

#317 1 day ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Condoms won't help you.

Challenge accepted!

#318 1 day ago

A quick list of things I can bring to the show

Have a bunch of High Speed parts. Sound board, plastics, displays, display driver board, The whole metal interior piece of the backbox. Nice original backglass. A few other things off the game. Just ask and I can check.

Foam surround for colordmd used for Stern games to cover up the gap.

RunDMD clock. Has an issue displaying certain colors. Dip switch would need to be replaced. Can see at a good discount because of that.

Some extra Super Chexx parts...scoreboard, ice.

Heads Up Poker challenge arcade game.

Arcade boards - Wrestlefest, Super High Impact Football, Super Cup (soccer game). These are all jamma+ ie 4 player games

Chewlix arcade - Vewlix arcade clone. Super clean brand new. Currently running a PS4 in there with brooks boards.

Laser Cue backglass. Flaking at the bottom quite a bit. This would be a freebie.

More parts in the near future. Just need to look through my basement storage area.

#319 1 day ago

This is not a good place to discuss political issues, like guns, their usefulness in communities, and to spread rumors on danger. Maryland does have a higher violent crime rate than Pennsylvania, but they aren't all that different and a lot depends on urban areas. Maryland is not in the top 10 for violent crime. Many of the Southern and Western states are more violent. https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/01/13/most-dangerous-states-in-america-violent-crime-murder-rate/40968963/

Neither is it probably a good place to discuss road maintenance and whether automobiles are in danger in navigating roads near the event.

Let's focus on pinballs, which we know something about. This is the place to respectfully disagree on the merits of various games and to spread the thrill of playing them.

#320 1 day ago
    Quoted from OldHockeyGuy:

This is not a good place to discuss political issues, like guns, their usefulness in communities, and to spread rumors on danger. Maryland does have a higher violent crime rate than Pennsylvania, but they aren't all that different and a lot depends on urban areas. Maryland is not in the top 10 for violent crime. Many of the Southern and Western states are more violent. https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/01/13/most-dangerous-states-in-america-violent-crime-murder-rate/40968963/
    Neither is it probably a good place to discuss road maintenance and whether automobiles are in danger in navigating roads near the event.
    Let's focus on pinballs, which we know something about. This is the place to respectfully disagree on the merits of various games and to spread the thrill of playing them.

I'm not seeing politics here.

Screenshot_20210916-141703 (resized).png
    #321 23 hours ago

Anybody looking to get rid of a Midway Haunted House going to the show?

#322 22 hours ago

Got my vendor spot confirmation email today.

#323 21 hours ago

fast draw or quick draw wanted

#324 20 hours ago

Looking for BoP, preferably a players condition or even a project machine. PM me. Thanks!

#325 18 hours ago
    Quoted from loghome895:

Please cite some reliable statistics for your accusation.

#326 8 hours ago

Accidentally posted this in the hotel and food talk version of the thread.

Screenshot_20210916-222738_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg

#327 5 hours ago

I have a hard case tool box that I am no longer using. In great condition and comes with key and combination instructions. 19"W 9"H 14"D

Asking $45. Will be at the show Friday only.

20210917_110156 (resized).jpg20210917_110209 (resized).jpg20210917_110339 (resized).jpg20210917_110400 (resized).jpg
    #328 3 hours ago

I will have a booth again this year. Not sure if I'm bringing a trailer again or not. I don't have much on hand but I can bring a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles premium if there is interest.

There are 328 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside