(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ricko62.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8911 5 years ago

Just posted for a minty fresh tastefully modded WOZ-ECLE in Rockville, MD.
Looking to swap out for another premium pin (e.g., MB, DI, MM...) or direct sale.
Welcome to drop by and kick the tires.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Wizard of Oz, Emerald City-Limited Edition in mint condition with low plays and filled with tasteful mods! Including: Invisiglass, shaker motor, ruby red shoe flippers, mirror side...”
2019-07-07
Rockville, MD
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1431 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 years later
#16115 1 year ago

Anybody have CCr or CCrse+ nearby?

3 months later
#16503 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
Spider-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Spiderman by Stern for sale or trade. Been sitting in collection for years and time to swap out. It has been well-played and recently completely gone over by pin tech. In excellent...”
2023-04-01
Rockville, MD
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 247 times
Hi there. Looking to shake up my collection. It's time to move out Theatre of Magic and Spiderman (see marketplace). Looking to trade for local Lord of the Rings.

Machine - For Trade
Theatre of Magic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for trade: Theatre of Magic pin in player's condition. What you would expect for nearly 30 y.o. machine. Everything is stock original. Recently gone over by pin tech. Playfield ...”
2023-04-01
Rockville, MD
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 349 times

Just added my Silent Scope 2- Dark Silhouette, straight from arcade into my garage!
Other - For Sale
“Here's something you don't see everyday! Up for sale is a rarely available arcade FPS game sitting my garage for a few years. In great working condition with smooth tracking snipe...”
2023-07-06
Rockville, MD
425 (OBO)
Archived after: 127 days
Viewed: 455 times

Added 13 months ago:

Hi DMV pinsiders. I'm trying to move my."Ultimate Arcade 2" by Chicago gaming company, a favorite of many home gamerooms. Got tons of games included. Can Google for complete list. Having trouble embedding ad but my ad in Marketplace has pics and additional info.
Unfortunately, the roller ball stopped tracking with game play. Could be easy fix, but I don't know about it. Only few games uses it. Everything else works great.
Asking $1250 obo.
Due to bulk, only local sales please. If you have something interesting to trade, LMK. Thanks!

#16513 1 year ago

Hi DMV.
I've got a "Ultimate Arcade 2" by Chicago gaming company up for sale in rockville, MD. All games work well but trackball doesn't track, priced to move. May consider interesting trade.

Other - For Sale
“Price Reduced!! $600 I'm second owner of this home arcade workhorse, perfect to complete your gameroom. Cabinet is generally good with occasional scratches. There are a ton of cla...”
30 days ago
Rockville, MD
570 (OBO)

8 months later
#17513 4 months ago

Hi. Are you interested in trading for Avengers IQ pro. I'm in rockville and my pin is listed on pinside.com.

Quoted from pinbuoy:

Still looking for a trade partner, My HUO Foo Pro, not a scratch on it, no issues, w 3D print OVERLORD, speaker lights, Magnetic graphics for the speaker panel and lockdown bar...protective plastics, Fluorescent plastics, glow in the dark translucent rubbers....for your...JP, IM, DP, Met, GZ others? I'm just south of Baltimore. Pictures upon request.

1 month later
#17682 81 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone interested in a temporary trade and have a fresh game for Super Bowl? I can pickup/deliver both ways if needed for the right trade. Harpers Ferry 25425
Willy Wonka SE loaded
James Bond Pro loaded
Rus Pro loaded
Jurassic Park loaded
Led Zeppelin Premium
Johnny Mnemonic w/ Pinstadiums, mirror blades and shaker motor

I'm in rockville
I've got Cactus canyon SE w shaker
Godzilla pro w shaker
Avengers: IQ pro.
Anything interesting?

#17683 81 days ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Avengers:Infinity Quest Pro in meticulous condition. Has side art blades and shaker motor. Most everything in like-new condition. Prefer to sell but can trade for the "right" pin. ...”
30 days ago
Rockville, MD
Trade
Hi Guys. I've put my Avengers IQ pro up for sale or trade. Also putting up a Arcade from Chicago gaming.
Also have CC pro w shaker, side blades, alt translite

Looking for godzilla prem
Elvira HOH
AFM

Other - For Sale
“Price Reduced!! $600 I'm second owner of this home arcade workhorse, perfect to complete your gameroom. Cabinet is generally good with occasional scratches. There are a ton of cla...”
30 days ago
Rockville, MD
570 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ricko62.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=ricko62 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.