(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 minutes ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 323 of 361.
#16101 1 year ago

Hi All - Price reduced on my Halloween Butter...

#16102 1 year ago

Relisted

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice premium. Has 900 or so plays on it. Plays great. Has movie code on separate sd card. Has carbon fiber helicopter ramp and tower ramp flaps external volume control. And sh...”
2023-01-25
Edgemoor, DE
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1436 times

#16103 1 year ago

Still looking for cash or trades on this. Open to ideas. Has good upgrades and zero glued on figures. Open to selling topper separate and reverting to stock speakers to bring cost down.

#16104 1 year ago

I'm looking for a Goldeneye and Hook. PM me if you have these for sale. Thank you!

#16105 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a NIB Bond Pro? I just got this, but may prefer to trade. Not 100% sure yet - so putting out some feelers.

Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Decided to keep it. Unboxing it now!!!”
2022-12-15
Gaithersburg, MD
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 294 times

#16106 1 year ago

Located in Bethlehem twp., PA 18020

All are best offer except where noted.

Delivery may be available within 150 miles for a fee.
Baywatch: listed on pinside
Bugs Bunny: $3950
Aerosmith pro: (sold)
Tomcat f14: $2650
Roller coaster Tycoon: $4275
Medusa: $5950
Mandalorian pro: $6950
Monday night football: $2750
Jersey jack’s Guns and Roses SE : $7450
Star Wars pro: $5999
Simpsons pinball party: $8450
No Fear: $3950
Earthshaker: $3900 project with extras
Project EM’s, Gottlieb King pin and Central Park: $1000 firm
Project Chicago cubs: $1575
Cirqus Voltaire: $11,200
Donations to pinside if any of these sell via this post

#16107 1 year ago

Pics of Shadow coming up later today....Really just need to sell one.

Machine - For Trade
The Shadow Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice condition Shadow. Leds throughout, extra spot lights, Aurich translite, Sanctum area repaired and has decal, Gun handle powder coated gloss black(has tiny surface chip), ...”
2023-01-18
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1488 times

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game came from meticulous collector. Has all power upgrades done and full of the best mods: Laserific Topper, real knocker, updated scoop, led head bracket lighting, Steam punk sh...”
2022-12-26
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1259 times

#16108 1 year ago

Heading down to Manassas on Saturday and can potentially deliver if on the way or nearby.

Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Still looking for cash or trades on this. Open to ideas. Has good upgrades and zero glued on figures. Open to selling topper separate and reverting to stock speakers to bring cost down.

Machine - For Sale

Loaded Led Zeppelin (Premium)

Featured

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner with about 800 plays. Get an absolutely loaded and dialed in premium for under the price of a new stock one

Upgrades include:
-Stern Topper ($850)
-Stern Shooter Rod...”

4 days ago

Palmyra, PA

TheBeefSupreme

8,500 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

#16109 1 year ago

Looking to trade for a Willy Wonka LE.

#16110 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Pharaoh Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working Williams Pharaoh up for grabs. Works perfectly and was upgraded to LEDs. Does have wear on the playfield around the inserts, but doesnt affect gameplay. Has a transli...”
2022-12-15
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 237 times
Pharaoh up for sale

#16111 1 year ago

I am selling my WAMONH position for the P3 platform. I bought a spot back in April so this should be shipping at the end of January/beginning of February. I paid up $1500 so that’s what I’m looking for.

I am also selling my HEIST PF module. The crane had a ribbon cable tear so after sending it in to be repaired and installing it back in I can’t get it realigned properly and I’m tired of fussing with it. $3k
I do have the HEIST cab artwork set.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks

#16112 1 year ago

Anyone w/ a Aerosmith Pro for sale? PM me if you do.

#16113 1 year ago

anybody have a MMr, AFRr, or MBr that would like to trade for a CCr?

#16114 1 year ago

I might have an extra set if you're still looking.

#16115 1 year ago

Anybody have CCr or CCrse+ nearby?

#16116 1 year ago
Quoted from ricko62:

Anybody have CCr or CCrse+ nearby?

Have a CCr i was gonna list soon but for a straight sale. I see you have a MMr you are looking to trade but i gots one of those.

#16117 1 year ago

I’ll be listing a few games soon. I seem to have entered a pinball slump and they are not getting played. On the block are:

MMr LE
CCr
JP Prem
AMH
RZ

Prob just gonna keep 8 or so. Will post ads on Pinside and pay fees as always.

Not FS are Spooky’s TNA or newer, AFM, CV or EHOH.

#16118 1 year ago

Not pinball related, but anyone in here interested in a kegerator or a subwoofer? It's more powerful than the standard subwoofers you see people hooking up to pins on here, and I tried it on my JP and yeah, it was too much for me personally lol (could turn the power down, but with 2 little ones in the house it just wasn't necessary).

This is the sub for reference. I've had it for like 2 decades and it's just been sitting for the past 10+ years until I hooked it to my JP.

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-kIJ3G7wX1ei/p_714RW12DB/Klipsch-Reference-Series-RW-12d.html

If so, shoot me a PM. I can give more details on either.

#16119 1 year ago

I've got an April 2022 build Rush Pro, HUO (besides show game at Allentown), a little under 800 games at this point. Has ninjacamp loop assist mod and exit stage left mod. Looking to trade towards a Beatles or Godzilla. Other trades considered. Will add pics and listing soon

#16120 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Very low play at only 121 as of listing. Has Insider Connected. Cliffys kit installed before any plays. Captain Marvel ramp fix installed. Merry Christmas!! Cash and pick up o...”
2022-12-18
Ebensburg, PA
7,950 (Firm)
Viewed: 921 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed my Avengers Premium.

I also have a racing simulator rig that I would be interested in trading for a pin valued at around $6k. I used it for IRacing. It's compatible with some other games as well. It has a full motion seat and the rear also slides to the sides when the cars rear slides out. It is a Simxperience Stage 4 rig. I have 3 monitors that are 3d capable with glasses. It has a Fanatec racing wheel, Fanatec pedals and a Thrustmaster gear shifter.

I can send pics if interested. Thanks!

#16121 1 year ago

From my Signature collection...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Bram Stoker's Dracula -Glow In the Dark Edition! This was the Machine that was at the Allentown 2022 Pinball show. Machine has been completely shopped and plays without errors (N...”
2023-01-11
Charles Town, WV
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 738 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16122 1 year ago
Quoted from RazorV23:

Posted my HUO SW Comic Premium
Open to offers, not really looking for trades.

Machine - For Sale

Star Wars Comic Art (Premium)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Wars Comic Premium, original owner, I bought it NIB. Less than 1000 plays, currently at 915. Has a few mods: comic art blades, shaker, stormtrooper shooter rod (not inst...”

4 days ago

Annapolis, MD

RazorV23

11,000 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

Lowered price to 11,000

#16123 1 year ago

Lowered price on my HUO Star Wars Comic Premium to 11,000

#16124 1 year ago

Looking for a Willie Wonka. Going to list a loaded Godzilla in market later tonight. Lots of Signature diddy upgrades, Tesla towers, other mods and orange armor.

#16125 1 year ago

Trades preferred but local cash deal is ok too.

Also listening on my Spider-Man Vault with colorDMD, art blades, and a few other upgrades (ad to follow)

High on my wishlist are Metallica and BM66 but I’m open to other Stern titles

#16126 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I am selling my WAMONH position for the P3 platform. I bought a spot back in April so this should be shipping at the end of January/beginning of February. I paid up $1500 so that’s what I’m looking for.
I am also selling my HEIST PF module. The crane had a ribbon cable tear so after sending it in to be repaired and installing it back in I can’t get it calibrated properly and I’m tired of fussing with it. $3k
I do have the HEIST cab artwork set.
PM me with any questions.
Thanks

#16127 1 year ago

Trade, permanent or temporary, for my modded Rush Pro. Let me know what you have if you're interested in playing something new for a bit or trade for keeps.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rush-pro-19#post-7243170

#16128 1 year ago

Anyone have a Big Hurt for sale/trade?

#16129 1 year ago

Still on the lookout for a reasonably priced Big Buck Hunter Big Buck Hunter Pro within a few hours of Pittsburgh

#16130 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Trade, permanent or temporary, for my modded Rush Pro. Let me know what you have if you're interested in playing something new for a bit or trade for keeps.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rush-pro-19#post-7243170

Definitely recommend dealing with PoMC , takes great care of his machines

#16131 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Definitely recommend dealing with PoMC , takes great care of his machines

Same here....Did 2 temp trades. Pins are awesome and always love driving through Harper's Ferry. Best kept secret to visit if your not from around the area.

#16132 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a Mousin' Around? good working condition, I'll have pictures soon. 2700 obo.

#16133 1 year ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Anyone interested in a Mousin' Around? good working condition, I'll have pictures soon. 2700 obo.

Might be, but looking for a nice example. PM me with pics if you can share via pinside or I could provide my email.

Thanks!

#16134 1 year ago

Also be willing to trade for a Toy Story 4 LE besides a Wonka LE.

Thanks.

#16135 1 year ago

have a mando pro with some mods i'd like to trade for a hot wheels, or maybe a few others.

#16136 1 year ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i have a Maiden pro and Zeppelin premium looking for new homes. my short list of trade targets would be Godzilla pro, Deadpool pro, BSD, WH2O and CCr. ty.

ads up! thanks again.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Iron Maiden Pro here. She has some bumps and bruises, as you can see, but looks good overall in person. The playfield really shines. It has a great design, too. I now understan...”
2022-12-22
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 843 times

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For your viewing pleasure, I have a very nice Led Zeppelin Premium. Almost 2200 plays on it, but you can't really tell, honestly. Very little dimpling; near mint shooter lane. A...”
2022-12-15
Gettysburg, PA
7,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 540 times

#16137 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Very low play at only 121 as of listing. Has Insider Connected. Cliffys kit installed before any plays. Captain Marvel ramp fix installed. Merry Christmas!! Cash and pick up o...”
2022-12-18
Ebensburg, PA
7,950 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

Price Drop! Merry Christmas Everyone!

#16138 1 year ago

Need a last minute stocking stuffer? Potential buyer went dark, so I’ll offer the same deal:
$10,000 cash or equivalent trade.

Mainly interested in other Sterns +/- cash depending on title

#16139 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-12-18
Ebensburg, PA
7,950 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

Oh, why not! It's Christmas! Lowered my Avengers to the absolute lowest I'll go.

Merry Christmas!

#16140 1 year ago

Doctor Who:

Machine - For Trade
Doctor Who Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Working moving prototype Dalek topper LEDs, SuperBands Cabinet is faded with wear around start button Time Expander works Small spot of Playfield wear by woman’s boot near REPA...”
2023-02-03
Fairfax, VA
Trade
Archived after: 84 days
Viewed: 1262 times
Sale or trade

I also have a Terminator 2 arcade game for sale $2000

#16141 1 year ago

Just listed Aliens and others. I'll be close to home most of the day if anyone needs that last minute pinball machine.

I also have Voodoo & Invisiglass on hand!

Available games:

James Bond Limited Edition

Rush Premium

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles premium

Star Wars Premium

Star Trek Premium

Led Zeppelin Premium

The Mandalorian Pro

The Mandalorian Premium

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro

Gun's N Roses Limited Edition

Guns n' Roses limited edition with topper

Spider Man Vault

Jurassic Park Pro

Aliens standard

Aliens Limited Version (LV)

Aliens LV W/cabinet needing a decal

Here's some ads, more coming.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man VE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $8000 Up for sale is a Stern Spider-Man Vault Edition. These don't come up too often and this is the first one I've had. Taken in on a tr...”
2023-02-05
Lehigh Valley, PA
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1244 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16142 1 year ago

I’ve got a Deadpool pro listed for trade. It’s in like new condition w around 260 plays, HUO. Interested in a trade for a game in excellent HUO type condition. I can add cash for anyone interested in an awesome game plus holiday money!! I would possibly consider a temporary trade. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

#16143 1 year ago

Considering trading TNA, it’s got pretty much every upgrade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Considering trade options for my Butter Cabinet TNA. I had heard there were only 32 in the original run with butter cab but I have no idea if that is true or not. Overall this ha...”
2023-01-21
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1211 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16144 1 year ago

Sale or trade involving other Sterns (+/-)
I’m off this week and could handle transport within 2-3 hrs

#16145 1 year ago

WPT in excellent condition for sale/trade - pics coming soon.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I was told this was HUO and it certainly does look like it. Shooter lane is near perfect. Playfield and cabinet art is excellent without any chips, scratches, or signs of wear et...”
2022-12-27
Gaithersburg, MD
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 149 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16146 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Machine - For Sale

Game of Thrones Limited Edition

Featured

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade: Game of Thrones Limited edition in perfect shape, game plays flawlessly.

Has the following upgrades:
- Color DMD (LCD)
- LED Speaker lights
- Laser cut speaker ...”

6 days ago

Medford, NJ

mbl1116

10,000 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

Sale or trade involving other Sterns (+/-)
I’m off this week and could handle transport within 2-3 hrs

Price drop to $10k
Can handle transport tomorrow or Friday if a trade is worked out

#16147 1 year ago

WOZECLE listed in marketplace.
Just completed a playfield swap. Fully tested; fully working.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Nice condition WOZECLE for sale. HUO (and two days at Pinfest) - second owner. Invisiglass. Mirrored back glass. Direct printed cabinet. External volume control. Gouveia’s witc...”
2023-05-14
Seven Valleys, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 2019 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16148 1 year ago

I know it's a for sale thread.
But i have to ask.
What the hell is a Butter cabinet?
I've now seen it mentioned in multiple for sale ads of difference brand machines.

#16149 1 year ago
Quoted from jcar302:

I know it's a for sale thread.
But i have to ask.
What the hell is a Butter cabinet?
I've now seen it mentioned in multiple for sale ads of difference brand machines.

Basically a fancy clear coat over the cabinet graphics.

#16150 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Basically a fancy clear coat over the cabinet graphics.

Honestly seems like more of a hassle.. as decals can be replaced if something happens

There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 323 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/323 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.