(Topic ID: 324537)

#WheresTheCode / What happened to code updates at JJP? (GNR CODE UPDATED!)

By PanzerFreak

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3362.gif
IMG_3356.gif
IMG_0873 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2812.gif
IMG_6520 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-05-08 091238 (resized).png
IMG_2761.gif
bush (resized).jpeg
download (10) (resized).jpg
sirius-sirius-black.gif
20240408_193904 (resized).jpg
IMG_2485.gif
IMG_2476 (resized).jpeg
200w.gif
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
There are 865 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.
#851 39 days ago
Quoted from KingBW:

There was just so much that was updated. He added some more to the change log but here's some more things updated. Bold are differences for character balancing that were done a couple years ago.[quoted image]

I wish they would make a lot more POTC machines because I was really hoping that it would show up at way more A-level tournaments.
Like, imagine GoT being in a 4-player tournament and once a player chooses a house, it locks the other players out of it. You'd end up with players sometimes choosing 1st position.

#852 39 days ago
Quoted from cait001:

I wish they would make a lot more POTC machines because I was really hoping that it would show up at way more A-level tournaments.
Like, imagine GoT being in a 4-player tournament and once a player chooses a house, it locks the other players out of it. You'd end up with players sometimes choosing 1st position.

That's the way it is with Godfather in tournaments.

#853 38 days ago

POTC updated to .992

IMG_0873 (resized).jpegIMG_0873 (resized).jpeg
#854 38 days ago
Quoted from evh347:

POTC updated to .992[quoted image]

Damn that change log looks like everything you need except final wizard mode!I wish I had one!!

#855 37 days ago
Quoted from KingBW:

That's the way it is with Godfather in tournaments.

Which family is most sought after in Godfather among tourney players?

#856 37 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Probably the one with job value +50% as that’s where most points are correct?

#857 37 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Corleone and Stracci (10 and 12 o'clock on the circle) probably because they can keep the multiballs going and don't know the deeper details of jobs, offers, and soldiers.

1 month later
#858 5 days ago

So I’m being told POTC has the final Wizard mode. It’s in the latest beta and “it’s not done yet but largely playable” and it happened because JJP “forgot to disable it” in the beta before finishing the fully completed release. This rumor comes with my 30/30 guarantee, 30 feet or 30 seconds (or whatever happens first).

IMG_3356.gifIMG_3356.gif
#859 5 days ago

Any beta people confirm this?

#860 5 days ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Any beta people confirm this?

I’m watching a stream rn trying to confirm, but it seems this was a discussion in the beta chat

#861 5 days ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni2:

I’m watching a stream rn trying to confirm, but it seems this was a discussion in the beta chat

Also wondering what the requirements are to start it?

#862 5 days ago

“Break the Curse” is by playing all 5 mini wizards.

PinkNinjaMan and streaming rn trying to get there. Maybe we’ll see it tonight?

https://www.twitch.tv/pinkninjaman

#863 5 days ago

I was able to get to it. I played Norrington on the latest Beta. After all these years of playing it (original owner) I was able to get to all 5 wizard modes. I can't remember exactly but I think there was 4 or 5 chapters that I wasn't able to complete in time. When I finished the last wizard, I thought the game would just continue on without being able to play any more chapters. I was suprised when the screen showed a star field and the entire playfield was dark except for the chest. There was a large pot countdown with the only instruction was to hit the chest. Of course I was on my last ball, in complete shock and so f-ing excited I drained in a short time. i went onto the beta chat and yes, Keith said it was a work in progress, largely playable (it was) and that they forgot to turn it off. There is hope and yes, it will come in good time

#864 5 days ago
Quoted from Heater:

I was able to get to it. I played Norrington on the latest Beta. After all these years of playing it (original owner) I was able to get to all 5 wizard modes. I can't remember exactly but I think there was 4 or 5 chapters that I wasn't able to complete in time. When I finished the last wizard, I thought the game would just continue on without being able to play any more chapters. I was suprised when the screen showed a star field and the entire playfield was dark except for the chest. There was a large pot countdown with the only instruction was to hit the chest. Of course I was on my last ball, in complete shock and so f-ing excited I drained in a short time. i went onto the beta chat and yes, Keith said it was a work in progress, largely playable (it was) and that they forgot to turn it off. There is hope and yes, it will come in good time

Congrats! POTC owners rejoice!

IMG_3362.gifIMG_3362.gif

#865 5 days ago

Crazy that POTC is finally getting this. Huge for this game. It really is like the last piece of gold that is missing in an outstanding title all the way around. Too bad they didn't make more of these. Maybe somehow they could do another run of them? I know, I know, that is a huge long shot, but just maybe.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Juz PINBALL Mods

6,489 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrysville, PA
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 865 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-happened-to-code-updates-at-jjp/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.