Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Hitch9
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

Can't wait to try it! Great post.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from Sunfox:

Oh my god, I am so annoyed with you right now! I'm within spitting distance of Starburst, ordered within the first 18 hours, and I can't believe they've already got their shipment in!
    Photos plz! What coin mechs does it have?

They will now be getting about 3 per week, instead of larger orders of 10 spread out more. I've been told I'm in a couple weeks. I ordered about March 2012 if that helps. I'm in no rush though, this is as close as close gets.

So Hitch, did you make it in to work today?

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hitch9:

You have to come on Saturday Aaron.

Roger that!

Quoted from murfe88:

You ordered in March 2012 and you should be getting your game in a couple weeks. You ordered almost a year after me. That really sucks for everybody that ordered in 2011.

I hear you, but in all fairness it was Starburst in Toronto that ordered them as a bulk, and I ordered from them after. They ordered early, and I believe are the largest distributor/purchaser in the world (correct me if I'm wrong), so I believe they were likely buying a large lot on day one.

#42 10 years ago

Oh well, let's keep this thread about the positive reviews. I'm not sure how their numbering system works, but that's for another discussion.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/there-is-no-place-like-home-woz-got-delivered-first-impressions?tu=atomicboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.