PXL_20240317_171841241 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240317_173648261 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240317_150216361 (resized).jpg
45572C74-F46F-4417-AF24-91D2789C5F72.gif
A482AC9C-8149-4DF8-ABEC-C65980F0B5EB (resized).jpeg
082343F3-923F-487D-A697-80480A98D0D8 (resized).jpeg
5DC66053-A772-44A1-92C6-3FB06D9DE07D.gif
IMG_6882 (resized).jpeg
There are 739 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 15.
#551 68 days ago
Quoted from clempo:

Did you pay a deposit or in full? I was charged a credit card fee in October 2023 when it was my turn in the production queue.

Deposit does not have CC fees. Main/final payment does.

Edit: I see that Gerry already answered. Oops.

#552 68 days ago
Quoted from undrdog:

How much is the credit card fee? I was going to put it on the card to rack up some serious points.

My CC fee was 3%. My CC does not give 3% in points, but I did it anyway because it tripled my warranty.
There is no fee on the deposit so that's a no brainer. When it will be your turn in the queue, Sarah will engage with you and you can ask her all the questions you have. She's fantastic with that.

#553 68 days ago

So after a lot of agonizing yesterday, I've decided to hold off on ordering until I play. I promised myself after ordering TCM that I wouldn't fall into another preorder trap and stop letting FOMO run my life.

I am looking forward to testing out the game at Pinbrew and will place an order there if it checks all boxes. I haven't even received my Final Resistance module yet so it's hard for me to justify ordering another one before I even receive the last one.

Really looking forward to testing this out at Pinbrew because it looks amazing from the trailer!

#554 68 days ago
Quoted from Deez:

So after a lot of agonizing yesterday, I've decided to hold off on ordering until I play.

Prudent decision. And if waiting is a concern, for manufacturers like Spooky and MM with potentially long queues, it's faster to snag a HUO game from an early buyer than get in the back of the line.

#555 68 days ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

I ordered TPB LE today. However, I'd like to offer Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure as my "simply wrong" opinion of best movie for pinball rules.
-Collect the historical figures for modes
-Napoleon multiballs: Ziggy Piggy and Waterloo
-Saving the princesses, Terrorizing the mall and Jail Break mini wizards
-Final Report Wizard mode
-Telephone booth time machine toy
I guess it just wasn't as popular of a movie as I thought it was as an 8yr old. Sorry to derail the thread.

Ooooh, damn.

I challenge anyone to blast this and not imagine how awesome it would be playing pinball to it.....

Later,
EV

#556 68 days ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Ooooh, damn.
I challenge anyone to blast this and not imagine how awesome it would be playing pinball to it.....
Later,
EV

I redact my statement. I'd likely buy a standalone cabinet of Bill & Ted if that's the only way it came.

#557 68 days ago

Of course Pinside doesn’t reflect the entire base but it seems most on here are ordering an LE. Is it safe to assume that CEs will still be available to order after others have been delivered so individuals can assess actual gameplay before purchasing one? Or will CEs only be available during this preorder time?

#558 68 days ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Of course Pinside doesn’t reflect the entire base but it seems most on here are ordering an LE. Is it safe to assume that CEs will still be available to order after others have been delivered so individuals can assess actual gameplay before purchasing one? Or will CEs only be available during this preorder time?

500 is a ton of CEs. Remember these are new machines and a lot of the people posting here already have a base game and only need a new module. I find it hard to believe they'll sell 500 CEs. I think they'll be available for awhile or forever. I could be wrong though but signs point to everyone that wants a CE will be able to get one.

#559 68 days ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

I ordered TPB LE today. However, I'd like to offer Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure as my "simply wrong" opinion of best movie for pinball rules.
-Collect the historical figures for modes
-Napoleon multiballs: Ziggy Piggy and Waterloo
-Saving the princesses, Terrorizing the mall and Jail Break mini wizards
-Final Report Wizard mode
-Telephone booth time machine toy
I guess it just wasn't as popular of a movie as I thought it was as an 8yr old. Sorry to derail the thread.

There's going to be a 4th movie! So WTH not!

#560 68 days ago

Just finished listening to this. They spill some juicy details on some of the modes. Won't spoil here, but sound really fun and leans into things the P3 can do that others can't.

#561 68 days ago
Quoted from Kyzar:

Just finished listening to this. They spill some juicy details on some of the modes. Won't spoil here, but sound really fun and leans into things the P3 can do that others can't.

Inconceivable!

#562 67 days ago
Quoted from Kyzar:

Definitely worth a listen to. The Pain mode sounds great.

#563 66 days ago

Does LE kit come with the slings and upper flipper plastics?

#564 66 days ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:Does LE kit come with the slings and upper flipper plastics?

Weird Al did.

#565 66 days ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Weird Al did.

Also does it include the speaker panel art?

#566 66 days ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Also does it include the speaker panel art?

All of the new releases have speaker panel art, if I’m not mistaken. I believe WA came with different art for the standard and LE

#567 66 days ago

I got sick of replacing the speaker panel art on games when I swapped modules(which I do every month or so at least) so I just bought the generic P3 one and leave that in.

#568 66 days ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I got sick of replacing the speaker panel art on games when I swapped modules(which I do every month or so at least) so I just bought the generic P3 one and leave that in.

It's nice having options.

#569 65 days ago

Stream day!

#570 65 days ago

Just watched the video. I’m really surprised how much I like this. Initially was disappointed with P3 getting this license but this looks like a ton of fun. I felt like it needed a conventional machine. I wanted to pull the trigger with FR but I got vetoed. P3 is at the point where you kind of need two base units with so many games. If digging up old IP is the future of pinball, P3 has a major edge now. Happy for Gerry. Super nice dude. Got to meet him when he was bringing Lexi Lightspeed around when he first started.

#571 65 days ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Just watched the video. I’m really surprised how much I like this. Initially was disappointed with P3 getting this license but this looks like a ton of fun. I felt like it needed a conventional machine. I wanted to pull the trigger with FR but I got vetoed. P3 is at the point where you kind of need two base units with so many games. If digging up old IP is the future of pinball, P3 has a major edge now. Happy for Gerry. Super nice dude. Got to meet him when he was bringing Lexi Lightspeed around when he first started.

Your best bet is to order this from wise and then the TPB module separate. Good time to get in

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/168909

#572 65 days ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Pull the trigger with FR. That is by far my most played game, I must hit the start button 10 times if I hit it once.

#573 65 days ago

Is there a link to the stream somewhere?

#574 65 days ago

Twitch.tv/buffalopinball 8pm

#575 65 days ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

Twitch.tv/buffalopinball 8pm

This is the debut stream, tonight at 8

#576 65 days ago

The other thing that multimorphic doesn’t promote enough is the fact that their code is pretty complete when coming out with a new game. It’s always way beyond any other manufacturer I can think of. I’m still waiting for 1.0 to drop for my bond and Foo fighters and it’s been almost a year and half since bonds release and a year since FF release. Final resistance, I was one of the first to get it and it was complete right when I got it. They might of done a minor update after but nothing major. I know they did some minor updates for heist and weird Al but again they were complete. The stream I’m sure will show how complete TPB will be but this is a huge plus in the world we live in where others release the code at just a shell for the game

#577 65 days ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Your best bet is to order this from wise and then the TPB module separate. Good time to get in
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/168909

Plus he’s right down the street.

#578 65 days ago

Hey guys, I will be in the chat for tonight’s stream (jkug) and I’ll be happy to answers questions on rules or what not.

Looking forward to you all getting a first look at what we have done with this wonderful film. I think you will really appreciate the integration of theme with the rules, the game play, the layout and with the unique features of the P3 platform.

#579 65 days ago
Quoted from rosh:

Hey guys, I will be in the chat for tonight’s stream (jkug) and I’ll be happy to answers questions on rules or what not.
Looking forward to you all getting a first look at what we have done with this wonderful film. I think you will really appreciate the integration of theme with the rules, the game play, the layout and with the unique features of the P3 platform.

And use code “jkug” at checkout for 10% off all first time orders.

#581 65 days ago

On front page of twitch right now with almost 10k viewers!!!

#582 65 days ago

Watching the stream and it looks really great

#583 65 days ago

Looking awesome so far!

#584 64 days ago

Damn, it looks so good. Well done, team!

#585 64 days ago

How cool is this game? Sword fight being with your left flipper buttons and then your right. "As you wish" actually having the ball roll down the hill like the scene. The Cliffs of Insanity mode... and then the "mostly dead" ball save mode like WOZ. Brilliantly programmed.

#586 64 days ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

How cool is this game? Sword fight being with your left flipper buttons and then your right. "As you wish" actually having the ball roll down the hill like the scene. The Cliffs of Insanity mode... and then the "mostly dead" ball save mode like WOZ. Brilliantly programmed.

I missed the ball rolling down the hill until someone on stream said it. Ya the integration is great! My daughter was loving true love multiball. I can’t wait to play this. Oh and she super loves the music that plays, as was calming and beautiful

#587 64 days ago

Insane stream tonight! Thanks everyone for stopping by. I have it uploading to YouTube now, but it can take a while to process over there so here's the Twitch VOD in the meantime: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2072877397

YouTube should be up sometime tomorrow.

#588 64 days ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Insane stream tonight! Thanks everyone for stopping by. I have it uploading to YouTube now, but it can take a while to process over there so here's the Twitch VOD in the meantime: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2072877397
YouTube should be up sometime tomorrow.

Thank you for the stream Kevin. Your streams are always excellent audio and video.

#589 64 days ago

I wasn't keeping an eye on it the whole time, but at one point it said 13,500 people watching the stream! That's great so many people got to check this out,

#590 64 days ago

Looks like a few people watched the stream. Great job KevInBuffalo and the P3 team!

IMG_2680 (resized).jpegIMG_2680 (resized).jpeg
#592 64 days ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

I wasn't keeping an eye on it the whole time, but at one point it said 13,500 people watching the stream! That's great so many people got to check this out,

It was over 18K the one time I looked! Great job KevInBuffalo !!

#593 64 days ago

The stream was awesome!

Gameplay looks amazing, and the theme integration was top notch. I loved how attentive everyone was with answering questions in.

Common summer!

#595 64 days ago

Game looks good! I will own a P3 one day. I’m one if the few they missed this one. Not my type of movie. Great for fans of the theme.

#596 63 days ago

Looked great. Really liked how the big screen was used

#597 63 days ago

I wonder how twitch computes that. Only 2.6% of livestreamers cared enough to watch the YT trailer?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#598 63 days ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

I wonder how twitch computes that. Only 2.6% of livestreamers cared enough to watch the YT trailer?
[quoted image]

We were on the front page of Twitch. Great opportunity to get pinball (and a new release) in front of a whole bunch of people.

#599 63 days ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

[quoted image]

You ever flip through the channels back in the day and start watching something you didn't know you'd like?

#600 63 days ago

So many viewers clearly made Stephen very nervous. All he wanted to do was drink that IOCANE-laced goblet and get out!

Timestamped here for posterity:

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 739 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-princess-bride-hype-thread-hype-of-unusual-size-this-is-true-love/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.