(Topic ID: 66902)

STI Delivers! No They Don't...Once Again! Delivery Poll Added!

By Billy16

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“If & When the Pin Arrives..The Condition?”

• Not a scratch on it. STI, you may be slow and sloppy on delivery, but you take care of the cargo! 32 votes
      64%
    • A few minor nicks, but overall not too bad. After all, this baby has been on and off more trucks than you can count! 12 votes
      24%
    • Major damage, more people have touched this pin than Heidi Fleiss! Good luck with that claim... 4 votes
      8%
    • Smokin' wreck of wire and wood dropped onto your driveway. What did you expect with all that complaining! 2 votes
      4%

(50 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spookyrides.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 10 years ago

Two years ago I used NAVL to ship two pins from FL to NY. Michelle was great to deal with, but was on vacation the following week once the trouble started. First of all.... the seller sat around three days for pickup, and all three times they didn't show up. Then...... once the pins got onto the NAVL truck, for some weird reason, they were re-routed to Atlanta for a week. OK! Then the pins got sent to NJ where the very Mafia trucking company that NAVL subbed out to, sat on the pins for another 6 days. OK. They finally called to set up delivery on the following Thursday. I replied I HAVE to work every Thursday and wouldn't be home. They could have cared less. Called NAVL, again ... Michelle on vacation. Talked to her boss who informed me it wasn't now there problem, it was between myself and the subcontracted shipped and " have a nice day". OK. Called back to Jersey.... talked to the son of the owner who informed me either "I WAS" getting a Thursday delivery Next week, now 17 days late or... " I could either pick up the pins up myself (8 hours total of driving) or face a storage fee if I didn't get them the hell out of His warehouse within 30 days"!. Never...ever...again!~SpOoKy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spookyrides.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sti-delivers-no-they-dont?tu=spookyrides and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.