Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Harvester
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider celofane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinballZach:

I am in the very early stages of replacing and adding more of John Williams iconic score and some more upbeat MB music to my Star Wars Premium. This is also my first time using Pinball Browser. I plan on working on this in-between work myself, but still wanted to share my ideas incase anyone wants to join-in on the project or just give more ideas! Here is what I've come up with so far:
    Death Star Modes:
    I: Rescue The Princess (All): The Tractor Beam / Chasm Crossfire (ANH [Disk 2])
    II: Escape the Death Star (Luke/Leia): Shootout In The Cell Bay / Dianoga (ANH [Disc 2])
    II: Escape The Death Star (Han): Wookiee Prisoner / Detention Back Ambush (ANH [Disc 2])
    III: Fight Tie Fighters (Luke/Han): Ben Kenobi’s Death / Tie Fighter Attack [ANH Disc 2]
    Mini-Wizard: Destroy the Death Star: The Battle Of Yavin (ANH [Disc 2])
    Endor Modes:
    I: Speeder Bike Chase (Luke/Leia): The Forest Battle (Concert Suite) (ROTJ {Disc 2})
    II: (Luke): Throne Room Duel: The Battle Of Endor II (ROTJ [Disk 2])
    III: (R2-D2/Leia/Han): Knockout Shield Generator: The Battle Of Endor I (ROTJ [Disc 2])
    Mini-Wizard: Battle Above Endor: The Battle O Endor III (ROTJ [Disc2])
    Hoth Modes:
    I: Navigate the Asteroid Field (Video Mode) (Leia/Han)(All): The Asteroid Field (ESB [Disc 1])
    II: Cloud City Escape (R2-D2/Leia): Carbon Freeze; Darth Vader’s Trap; Departure Of Boba Fett (ESB [Disc2])
    II: Duel on Cloud City (Luke): The Clash Of Lightsabers (ESB [Disc2])
    III: Repair the Hyperdrive (R2-D2): Rescue From Cloud City; Hyperspace (ESB [Disc 2])
    III: Tie Fighter Escape (Leia): Jedi Master Revealed / Mynock Cave (ESB [Disc 1])
    Mini-Wizard: Escape from Hoth: The Battle Of Hoth (ESB [Disc 1])
    Tatooine Modes:
    I: Get to the Escape Pod (R2-D2/Leia): Imperial Attack (ANH [Disk 1])
    II: Escape from Mos Eisley (Luke/R2-D2/Han): Landspeeder Search / Attack Of The Sand People (ANH [Disc 1])
    III: The Rancor (Luke): Luke Confronts Jabba / Den Of The Rancor / Sarlacc Sentence (ROTJ [Disc 1])
    Mini-Wizard: Escape from Tatooine: The Pit Of Carkoon / Sail Barge Assault (ROTJ [Disc 1])
    Other Modes:
    Main Play (All Balls): Star Wars Jay30k Remix approx. 7:20-8:06
    Hyperspace Hurry-Up: Attacking A Star Destroyer (ESB [Disc 2])
    Hyperspace MB: Star Wars 30k Remix approx. 3:55-5:34
    Tie Fighter Hurry-Up: Main Title / Rebel Blockade Runner (ANH [Disk1])
    Tie Fighter MB: Imperial March 85k Special Remix
    Lightsaber Duel: Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan (Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith) or Duel Of The Fates (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace)
    Victory MB: Star Wars (Pop/Rock) approx. 2:38-3:40
    Escape from Boba Fett: Obi-Wan To The Rescue (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
    Jedi MB Wizard Mode: Emperor’s Throne Room (ROTJ [Disc 2])
    Character/Reward Select: Leia’s News / Light Of The Force (ROTJ [Disc 2])
    End Of Game: Victory Celebration / End Title (ROTJ [Disc 2])
    High Score: Cantina Band #2 (ANH [Disc 1])

I already did that there is more than 2 years...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider celofane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-prem-music-replacement-project?tu=celofane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.