Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by VisitorQ
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

(resized).png
    Stern (resized).png
    Facepalm.gif
    700-00350676en_Masterfile (resized).jpg
    394608756_10161517859847059_3156895641790441818_n (resized).jpg
    There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 months ago

It's right around the corner.... This link is provided if you login into Insider Connected today but the actual program hasn't been posted just yet!

394608756_10161517859847059_3156895641790441818_n (resized).jpg394608756_10161517859847059_3156895641790441818_n (resized).jpg

#2 6 months ago

Glad to see this is progressing

#4 6 months ago

I'm not in any trouble am I? lol

Was simply letting people know about the link to the app...

700-00350676en_Masterfile (resized).jpg700-00350676en_Masterfile (resized).jpg
    #5 6 months ago

Oh an app finally? Nice!

#6 6 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh an app finally? Nice!

Yeah. I'm excited! I hope JJP is taking notes...

#7 6 months ago
    Quoted from VisitorQ:

Yeah. I'm excited! I hope JJP is taking notes...

JJP: Removes ScoreBit and waits 700+ days to release a code update that just adds a few bug fixes, an audio equalizer, and ignores years of customer complaints.

#8 6 months ago

Oh snap! the App!

#9 6 months ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

JJP: Removes ScoreBit and waits 700+ days to release a code update that just adds a few bug fixes, an audio equalizer, and ignores years of customer complaints.

sigh... Yeah, I don't get it either. I heard rumors of a new achievement system with Elton but apparently that doesn't seem to be happening either.

#10 6 months ago
    Quoted from VisitorQ:

I'm not in any trouble am I? lol
    Was simply letting people know about the link to the app...
    [quoted image]

Just a duplicate thread. There is already an insider connected thread on which the app has already been discussed. Thought maybe you weren't aware. Lots of people don't search the forum at all, they just start a new thread. Already thousand's of posts on that one, so I just don't see the reason for the duplicate thread. Feel free to enlighten me.

#11 6 months ago

Update... It looks like the link has now been removed. When I clicked on it before, it just went to the Google Play store but nothing was there. At least we now know it is defiantly coming from Stern! Hopefully very, very soon!

#12 6 months ago
    Quoted from JustEverett:

Just a duplicate thread. There is already an insider connected thread on which the app has already been discussed. Thought maybe you weren't aware. Lots of people don't search the forum at all, they just start a new thread. Already thousand's of posts on that one, so I just don't see the reason for the duplicate thread. Feel free to enlighten me.

Just go post in that one, you will not hurt my feelings I promise.

#13 6 months ago

I’ve been away from the hobby for a number of years and had no idea this even existed. Thanks for posting it.

#15 6 months ago

Thank you for bumping this so other people can see it, appreciated!

#16 6 months ago

Happy to help. Only ~5K posts needed for your thread to catch the existing IC thread.

#17 6 months ago
    Quoted from JustEverett:

Happy to help. Only ~5K posts needed for your thread to catch the existing IC thread.

Cool but hey, this is not a pissing match thread so why not go back on over there or keep things on topic here.

Thx

#18 6 months ago

Will do, but together, we got your thread to fire status. It's been fun.

#19 6 months ago
    Quoted from VisitorQ:

Thank you for bumping this so other people can see it, appreciated!

I’ve been hoping they’d do an app so appreciate the heads up. Honestly never would have dug through the IC thread so you’ve got a satisfied customer.

#20 6 months ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I’ve been away from the hobby for a number of years and had no idea this even existed. Thanks for posting it.

Quoted from grantopia:

I’ve been hoping they’d do an app so appreciate the heads up. Honestly never would have dug through the IC thread so you’ve got a satisfied customer.

You are welcome. This post was not meant to replace the IC thread, it was just to let people know that the app is coming!

I was told it is in the beta stage so hopefully we will get an official announcement very soon!

#21 6 months ago

This is great news. A dedicated app is just what Insider Connected needs to expand it's use and audience.

I can see my wife and Dad, who both enjoy playing pinball here at the house, downloading the app to easily use IC. Telling them to go to website page, find the area to login, etc has never worked.

#22 6 months ago

I 100% agree.

The website is a clunky way of going about it but at the moment, it's better than what JJP has to offer. I seriously wish JJP would hire more programmers not only for their games but also for something like this.

#23 6 months ago

I just have Home Team setup on my games and then I made Photo Keychains of everyone that plays here so they can just scan the code. The app could be good for pinside members though... doubt the general public will add another app

#24 6 months ago
    Quoted from jamieflowers:

... doubt the general public will add another app

Yeah, people hate apps on their phone

#25 6 months ago

You are a little too excited that they added a broken link to their website.

#26 6 months ago
    Quoted from stubborngamer:

You are a little too excited that they added a broken link to their website.

Intention is a step in the right direction and the link solidify it.

3 weeks later
    #27 5 months ago

App is out guys!

Go get it!!

#28 5 months ago
    Quoted from VisitorQ:

App is out guys!
    Go get it!!

If only it was functional....

#29 5 months ago

Yeah boy, that app was LOOOONG overdue, and now they're servers are crashed due to high traffic I assume.

#30 5 months ago

Crashed servers to get some hype going!

#31 5 months ago

I can only hope its running this slow due to the influx of users getting on it...

#32 5 months ago

couldn't get logged in on android

#33 5 months ago

I can't log in with app on iphone. I'll try again later.

#34 5 months ago
    Quoted from Flippersaurus:

I can't log in with app on iphone. I'll try again later.

It took me 6 tries to be able to log on

#35 5 months ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

couldn't get logged in on android

Same. Gonna keep trying.

#36 5 months ago

When you sit here and wait for this app the speed is the same as the browser one it doesn’t seem faster or better it is just the same!

#37 5 months ago

This app doesn’t work. Won’t let me log in. Tried many times.

#38 5 months ago

Epic fail so far.

#39 5 months ago

It just launched so really not that much of a surprise or rage inducing.

#40 5 months ago

TheLaw it’s rage because people have wanted this app and home leaderboards the most and the launch failed a bit frustrating

#41 5 months ago
    Quoted from Gamingrulin:

TheLaw it’s rage because people have wanted this app and home leaderboards the most and the launch failed a bit frustrating

It's been 90 minutes.

#42 5 months ago

Removed from Apple Store by the looks of things. Give them time they had this issue a few weeks back it appeared on the store and disappeared. 3rd times the charm as they say.

#43 5 months ago

The app is not crashing, the server is just flooded with requests. I was able to get login after several attempts and although it's slow at the moment, it will clear up.

The process they are using however is just opening up the web page in it's own browser so essentially nothing special (yet).

#44 5 months ago
    Stern (resized).pngStern (resized).png
    #45 5 months ago
     (resized).png (resized).png
    #46 5 months ago

is this app the first step toward home leaderboards? THat would be very welcome.

#47 5 months ago

Works for me on Android but VERY slow when moving between pages.

#48 5 months ago

Seems to be working just fine for me. Cool!

Still keeping my QR code as my lock screen background to log in though

#49 5 months ago

Seems to be down again now, unable to log in.

1 week later
    There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected-app and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.