Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 134 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by swampfire
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-864.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chessiv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 9 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

I've played a bunch of recent Stern titles, and I've found them all to be lacking. Good for a couple of games in an arcade, but certainly nothing I'd want to own.
    That said, Stern has the capacity to build in volume, and a reasonably good track record of reliability. Should the continue down the path they have started with the Medieval Madness remake, and stick to reproducing classic titles for a while? It might enable them to generate more revenue to hire some new designers for future original titles.

If making lots of money, hiring new people and kicking out new pins every four months is bad then, yes, they definitely need a new model.

On a serious note Keith Elwin posted earnings from tron and ACDC on route, they made over 12k each. I didn't think you could earn that much routing pins these days.

#113 9 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Rush... just can't stand them. Pretentious prog rock with mediocre songwriting and musicians who aren't nearly as good as the people who like them think they are.

The fact that you don't like them is cool because it's your opinion. Now, as musicians Geddy and Neil are excellent musicians and Alex is very good. If you're just saying they aren't that good to troll, enjoy. If not you you really have no concept of what a good musician is.

#125 9 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Second rate and decidedly mediocre. Maybe the best Canada has produced, but that's about as good as being the second fattest girl at the prom.

Ok, trolling. Enjoy =)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chessiv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-stern-seek-a-new-business-model?tu=chessiv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.