(Topic ID: 238456)

Rammstein pin from stern?

By rjsoeps

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Yes or no”

• Yes great 33 votes
      30%
    • No meh 76 votes
      70%

(109 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    0CDEE8AF-107B-4EDF-97FC-B32CBD660A6C (resized).png
    FED32734-F13B-4FD3-A7E3-4B4FB45753EA (resized).png
    brit.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

I'd like to see Stern break out of the old man rock themes but I just cant see them doing it.

Only problem with that is Maiden's audience is about 50/50 old and young.
    They got a lot of young blood at their new concerts.
    So I don't think its fair to say that. In fact that's why Maiden is still selling out arena's and bands like Priest aren't. Priest just doesn't have the younger crowd to the extent of Maiden.

As for Rammstein... No thank you... But, I would rather play that than a Met...
    It's personal my disdain for Metallica... Never will like them... Ever.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

Maiden is a great game and I love it, but let's be honest, it ain't 50/50 and any band that goes back 40 years is an old man band.

When I saw maiden the first two times at the Riveria and Aragon Ballroom, I was by far the youngest person there.
    Now of course I was younger... But, there was only 1 other young person there when at the Riv.

Then I saw them at the All State and then at the tinley park venue two times. Both times there were lots of groups of people the age I was when I first saw maiden.
    Trust me. They have a large young fan base. But, I was still the youngest person both times when I went to see Rik Emmett... Shame. Guy is amazing.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

Since we are talking themes that won't get made, how about THE MISFITS!!!!! This could be legendary.

I raise your misfits with a Crimson Ghost pinball machine.
    In all seriousness that actually would make a cool theme. For those of you who may not know, that is a film serial produced by Republic pictures the best action serial studio there ever was and starring the lovely Linda Stirling.

It's also where the misfits got their logo/mascot from.
    Truth be told its not the best serial, there are better. But, I totally think a serial/pulp themed pin would be awesome. And you could get away with just archetypes and avoid licensing fees.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rammstein-pin-from-stern?tu=Diospinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.