5 days ago

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Edster
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Yes or no”

• Yes great 23 votes
      26%
    • No meh 64 votes
      74%

(87 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
    0CDEE8AF-107B-4EDF-97FC-B32CBD660A6C (resized).png
    FED32734-F13B-4FD3-A7E3-4B4FB45753EA (resized).png
    brit.gif

#1 5 days ago

How about a new music pin from stern?
    I think it would be great to see a pin,
    With the german worldclass hardrock/metal band rammstein!

Ofcourse i am a fan..
    But i think i am one one many..
    And it would be a slight break for stern
    Whos focus is on older/ legandary bands.
    Wich is not a bad thing.

Maybe we can pursue stern to consider..

How about a vote..
    Rammstein pinball!
    YES
    NO

Vote please

#2 5 days ago

Maybe another rethemed whoa Nelly like primus is your only chance.

#3 5 days ago

Not many rammstein fans here...
    Yet

#4 5 days ago

Hey I thought there was no way in hell they were doing Iron Maiden, so keep your fingers crossed. As a band I would rather listen to them over Iron maiden even know I dont know what there singing.

#5 5 days ago
    Quoted from rjsoeps:

Not many rammstein fans here...
    Yet

I’d be interested but not from Stern, they wouldn’t do the theme right as most of thier material is too R rated for Stern.

#6 5 days ago

Take my money and somebody tell Lyman to start coding this asap!

#7 5 days ago

I've bought all their albums, that's right, BOUGHT, as in physical copies of! Great band that has been around for years now. I'd be in.

#9 5 days ago

Pyrotechnics and pinball.

I'm in

#10 5 days ago

I'd like to see Stern break out of the old man rock themes but I just cant see them doing it.

#11 5 days ago

Wait. Rammstein?

brit.gif
    #12 5 days ago

NEIN!

#13 5 days ago

It would be a no from me.

#14 5 days ago

I was a huge industrial metal fan growing up but even I haven’t heard a Rammstein song in 20 years. Your best bet is to buy an Iron Maiden, replace all the songs, and maybe throw in a homemade Rammstein translite.

#15 5 days ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

I'd like to see Stern break out of the old man rock themes but I just cant see them doing it.

Only problem with that is Maiden's audience is about 50/50 old and young.
    They got a lot of young blood at their new concerts.
    So I don't think its fair to say that. In fact that's why Maiden is still selling out arena's and bands like Priest aren't. Priest just doesn't have the younger crowd to the extent of Maiden.

As for Rammstein... No thank you... But, I would rather play that than a Met...
    It's personal my disdain for Metallica... Never will like them... Ever.

#16 5 days ago

My Metallica plays rammstein

#17 5 days ago

I knew exactly where that was going, and still laughed way too hard at it.

#18 5 days ago

I’d love to play a rammstein pin. But as a few others have said, I don’t see stern doing it. Maybe a smaller company could do a small run though

#19 5 days ago

DU HAST!

Bring it on

real fire shooting out o the side of the back glass would be awesome.

#20 5 days ago

Yes on Rammstein Pin! Spooky or JJP. Rotating stage lights on large tumblrs... Actual diamond Plate or cleared “industrial” steel. “Tell a story”

#21 5 days ago

0CDEE8AF-107B-4EDF-97FC-B32CBD660A6C (resized).pngFED32734-F13B-4FD3-A7E3-4B4FB45753EA (resized).png
    #22 5 days ago
    Quoted from Diospinball:

Only problem with that is Maiden's audience is about 50/50 old and young.
    They got a lot of young blood at their new concerts.
    So I don't think its fair to say that. In fact that's why Maiden is still selling out arena's and bands like Priest aren't. Priest just doesn't have the younger crowd to the extent of Maiden.
    As for Rammstein... No thank you... But, I would rather play that than a Met...
    It's personal my disdain for Metallica... Never will like them... Ever.

Maiden is a great game and I love it, but let's be honest, it ain't 50/50 and any band that goes back 40 years is an old man band.

#23 5 days ago

Rammstein could be interesting but they just don't have broad enough appeal IMO. I don't know if there are too many bands in that vein that would have enough appeal. Maybe NIN?

#24 5 days ago

why not GWAR while we're at it? ... since pinball manufacturers have infinite time and resources!

#25 5 days ago

I could see Gwar being an awesome homebrew game. No corporate manufacturer would dare go far enough to do justice to the theme.

#26 4 days ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

Maiden is a great game and I love it, but let's be honest, it ain't 50/50 and any band that goes back 40 years is an old man band.

When I saw maiden the first two times at the Riveria and Aragon Ballroom, I was by far the youngest person there.
    Now of course I was younger... But, there was only 1 other young person there when at the Riv.

Then I saw them at the All State and then at the tinley park venue two times. Both times there were lots of groups of people the age I was when I first saw maiden.
    Trust me. They have a large young fan base. But, I was still the youngest person both times when I went to see Rik Emmett... Shame. Guy is amazing.

#27 4 days ago

Du Hast Me ?

#29 4 days ago

Since we are talking themes that won't get made, how about THE MISFITS!!!!! This could be legendary.

#30 4 days ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

Since we are talking themes that won't get made, how about THE MISFITS!!!!! This could be legendary.

I raise your misfits with a Crimson Ghost pinball machine.
    In all seriousness that actually would make a cool theme. For those of you who may not know, that is a film serial produced by Republic pictures the best action serial studio there ever was and starring the lovely Linda Stirling.

It's also where the misfits got their logo/mascot from.
    Truth be told its not the best serial, there are better. But, I totally think a serial/pulp themed pin would be awesome. And you could get away with just archetypes and avoid licensing fees.

#31 4 days ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

I've been a fan of Maiden since '81. My kids love Maiden and the music since they played the game. My daughter now has several Maiden CD's in her car so old man of not, they have a following. Sure beats the shite the youngins are listening to now that will will last a lunchtime...

#32 4 days ago

Just remember, theme is one thing but without decent game play (Munsters anyone), who really cares?

This is just like movies now days, it's all in the packaging, the product is pure garbage.

Build a great game, then put on the theme and you have a winner. Getting excited for theme only is extremely shallow.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 999.00
    Apparel - Men
    Great American Pinball
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 49.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinballToys
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.50
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 59.00
    $ 34.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 214.99
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 115.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 24.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside