Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boosterfive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 3 years ago

A new playfield would, ironically, be Radical! Has anyone ever inquired if CPR or Mirco has any interest in doing one, or what the hold up was on doing one, provided there was interest?

#17 3 years ago

Mine is fortunately in good enough shape. I'm not clawing at the bit for one, but I'd love to do Radical proper one day, and a new playfield would be useful in that effort.

It really is a shame so few were made, because the design of the field and the gameplay are great. I think it would have been a very popular game had there been more made.

9 months later
#28 2 years ago
Quoted from ruralcollector:

You might be right. I’m not getting my hopes up, but I thought I would at least see where people were at. Neo isn’t far from me so he is my second best option

I don't want to disparage anyone, because I know this is a complicated thing, but I had a friend who sent a playfield to CPR and it was a pretty big hassle. I don't think I even have enough time here to see it through. I'll be heading back to the states in the not too distant future.

Ironically the individual I am speaking about who already dealt with this, has a Radical themselves, which I think is in better shape than mine.

One thing is for sure, clearing the playfield for shipping is far beyond what I feel comfortable doing. Hahahaha!

I am however, very very happy to see that the lower vert ramps and saucer bowl ramps are getting made again!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boosterfive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/radical-playfield-reproduction?tu=boosterfive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.