Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 8.51.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 8.52.07 PM.png
MM_apron.jpg
MM_right.jpg
MM_left.jpg
AFM_apron_2.jpg
AFM_apron_1.jpg
AFM_PINBLADES.jpg
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

What is the side art printed on? Is it a rigid vinyl, or an adhesive decal that attaches to the cabinet sides?
Is the PinBlade art printed on adhesive vinyl that is then affixed to a metal PinBlade?
Still confused. Sorry for sounding clueless.

Hi Rob
Jim pretty much covered it.

Thanks

#52 10 years ago

I really want the MM apron...that is sweet!

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You are obviously finding it easier to work with Rick than I am.

Cause you are cranky

#54 10 years ago

Lol. You need to quit stocking me, send me what I need and I'll make you lots of money.

Quoted from PPS:

Cause you are cranky

#55 10 years ago

These look great, I like the AFM without the cows too. Great job, nice to see companies get together and produce some excellent products!

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Lol. You need to quit stocking me, send me what I need and I'll make you lots of money.

Yeah...quit stocking!

#57 10 years ago

Get a room.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

bump for sunday crowd

Quit bumpin and get back to work, we want our stuff. Our money is burning a hole in our pockets. Just kidding, I know you guys are working hard.

#60 10 years ago

Those graphics look amazing !! Both are MM and AFM graphics will really amplify the beauty of these machines . I love the new apron designs without the instruction and pricing cards . Those cards where designed for the average person walking up , putting a couple quarters in , and wondering how the game plays. Well the majority of pins end up in private collections , and I HOPE the owners know how to play their own games, thus why the instructions and pricing cards? The interior pinblades paired with the new apron designs really brings the game into a custom new look for the home collector. Great Job !!

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

rick:
I didn't realize that you stocked brYan kellys? how much do they go for and what is the return policy on them?

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from wolowizard:

I love the new apron designs without the instruction and pricing cards . Those cards where designed for the average person walking up , putting a couple quarters in , and wondering how the game plays. Well the majority of pins end up in private collections , and I HOPE the owners know how to play their own games, thus why the instructions and pricing cards?

Tell that to the people who lost their mind when Tron LE shipped with one coin slot.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from wolowizard:

Those graphics look amazing !! Both are MM and AFM graphics will really amplify the beauty of these machines . I love the new apron designs without the instruction and pricing cards . Those cards where designed for the average person walking up , putting a couple quarters in , and wondering how the game plays. Well the majority of pins end up in private collections , and I HOPE the owners know how to play their own games, thus why the instructions and pricing cards? The interior pinblades paired with the new apron designs really brings the game into a custom new look for the home collector. Great Job !!

I must agree Wolo they are so hot - I must get those two machines

#64 10 years ago

their products are top notch ! i have my metallica , spiderman , star trek pro and ac/dc machines pimped out with pingraffix products here at rock fantasy concert shop in middletown ny

#65 10 years ago

...can't wait to finally get up there with the Boyz!

#66 10 years ago

For the MM apron, I'd like to see the riveted metal border continue over the dragon's wing but under the flame and under the dragon's arm. This might give a little more symmetry to the design. Either way looks great!

#67 10 years ago

AFM - sans bovines

#68 10 years ago

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the great products and fantastic customer service.
The side graphics for my STLE are unbelievable.
I wish you were going to be at TPF.
I would buy you a margarita or two.
You can buy from Joe with high confidence in the quality and support of his products.
Great job and thanks for your contribution to the hobby.

Bill

#69 10 years ago

Mikey Likey!

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from BDillon:

Hey Joe,
Thanks for the great products and fantastic customer service.
The side graphics for my STLE are unbelievable.
I wish you were going to be at TPF.
I would buy you a margarita or two.
You can buy from Joe with high confidence in the quality and support of his products.
Great job and thanks for your contribution to the hobby.
Bill

Hey BIll.. That was very nice of you. I happen to love Magraitas so yeah wish I could be there ..we are shooting for next year though. We will be starting off this season at Allentown show coming up. We will be bringing the St LE with the PinBlades installed with a few other exciting things on it as well . AND it will be set to free play in anyones interested. Thank you for the very kind words.

For those attending the TPF show..looks for Kim of Kimball's Arcade. He will have some PinGraffix products on hand to sell as well as the ST LE PinBlades and Lighting kits.

Great to hear everyone is looking forward to these.The first run of the custom fabricated Aprons are officially done and are being shipped to us soon . Thank you all for the great Feedback. We can't wait to get these out to you folks...

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Just so everyone knows I will have some of JoeRaptors AwEsOmE Products FS at the Texas Pinball Festival.
The doors open at 5 PM Friday March 28 for the general public & 10AM Friday for the Pinball Tournaments.
Please make a point to stop by the Kimball's Pinball's Booth & check them out, we will be right next to Brian's GLO-BALLS Booth!!

Beware Joe Raptor and just so everyone knows....Don't be surprised if Kim copies these and then pitches them to other pinball reselling outlets as his own product.

#73 10 years ago

whats the consensus on the AFM apron design? I know you had two similar designs. I voted for the first one . I love the background explosions, they are realistic looking and have a strong visual appeal. When are these aprons going to be available?

#74 10 years ago

Hi

We are actually looking to produce both designs at this point. Based on everyone's feedback we will be making some minor revisions . We are in the final stages and if everything goes well we should have a some finals product to sell within the next few weeks. Please stay tuned . I will be giving updates as they occur.
Thanks!
-JR

#75 10 years ago

I will be interested in the price of the MM apron and pin blades. These are incredible and will look amazing on my MMRLE.

#76 10 years ago

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait awhile till you make one for a game I have.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait awhile till you make one for a game I have.

Yes Paul you are But it sure will be worth the wait..

#78 10 years ago

my friend has a MM pinball , he is refurbishing everything and trying to give it a fresh look , and this will be perfect. He hasn't even taken out the original incandescents.The insides of his cabinet is all scratched up , this is an easy and creative way to cover up the scratches , than having to wood fill and paint. A great solution and refreshing an old game of some needed attention that is well deserved.

#79 10 years ago

Here is the first run of MM aprons done!
Matt, (The same person who is remaking the original Willams/Bally aprons) did a great job in building these from the Williams/Bally factory blueprints along with PinGraffix specs. We also have AFM as well.
Beautifully powder coated. Now its time too get the designs finalized. Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 8.52.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-03-30 at 8.52.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-03-30 at 8.51.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-03-30 at 8.51.48 PM.png

We could have went with just raw material for the apron..since your not going to see the apron anyway..By thats not how we do things so.. we went the additional route..but it is great to know there is a brand new powder coated one underneath.
And as you will take notice the flat non-indented areas... I can't wait to get the final design on them.

These are going to be bad ass.
Stay tuned!
-JR

#80 10 years ago

Looking forward to getting the MM side art.

#81 10 years ago

They will be nice

#82 10 years ago

Now they won't rust under the apron or under the Graffix. Smart move.

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Joe,
Really sorry in advance for going off-topic in your thread!
Doug,
I've had about enough of your $HIT, I can't believe how you keep dumping on ANYONE's thread that I even post in.
What are you a freaking stalker?
Joe, Gio & Steve have nothing to worry about as THEY are stand up individuals that have simply
KEPT THEIR WORD!!
They kept their word in delivering their Products to me unlike David & yourself that left me hanging just weeks before the 2013 Texas Pinball Festival after agreeing to supply me with your MOD's.
You simply need to get-over-it!
Doug - Expect a PM from me - I guarantee that you & your PA won't like it.
It WILL definitely save you some money in the long run - your PA not so much.
Pin - K
Kim of Kimball's Pinball's

I'll try to keep this to the point and I also apologize for taking up so much room on this thread about this. If it continues on, I will take it outside to another dedicated thread of it's own.

Kim contacted us (Pinball Toppers) before the 2013 Texas Pinball Festival and said he was interested in reselling our speaker light kits at the show. We told him we were working on a bulk discount rate for people that wanted to resell them and we would get back to him. A couple of days later we got back to him with a discount schedule and told him we could get him 20 kits at the discounted price before the show. He said he had decided he just wanted 4 kits to put in his machines at the show to show off. So he bought 4 kits from us and several acrylic designs.

He did have them in his games at the show. See video here:

About a week after the show we were contacted by someone else that is very big in the modding community. He knew we were the designers of the speaker light kits and had seen them in Kim's games at the show. He said "You know he just bought them so he could copy them and then sell them for himself". We had never heard about this method of operation before and there was not much we could do about it at that point. It did seem a bit strange that we were warned that way and he had decided against getting the bulk purchase he had originally asked about and instead, only bought a few.

Sure enough, a couple of months later we were contacted by other pinball parts resellers and told that Kim was contacting them to sell them "his" speaker light kits for resale. They knew the kits were our idea and were nice enough to give us a heads up on the situation.

So what do you say about that Kim? You had our kits and our acrylics in your games at the 2013 TPF. I'm sure I could probably dig out the PayPal information showing where you bought the kits from us before the show. You can clearly see they have acrylics from our site installed with the light kits. No one else was selling them at the time besides Pinball Toppers.

So Kim, how do you defend your practice of buying a product from us and then copying it to resell to others? You can make up a tale about how we dropped the ball on getting you an order (though they can clearly be seen in your games) , but even if that were the case (which it wasn't) would that be an excuse to buy a handful of kits from us and then copy them for resale? I just don't see any defense for you Kim. Are you claiming you didn't buy kits from us? Are you claiming you didn't then start making them yourself and try to sell them to others? Can you name one of these points I am wrong about?

As for why I "stalk" you...I see you posting that you are "selling parts" for someone else at the show and I know that is the exact same line you gave us before you bought a few of our kits and started making them yourself. Why wouldn't I warn them about you?

If you truly feel like I am harassing you and dumping on everyone's thread that you post on....I suggest you contact a moderator about the issue and point out the many examples of me doing that. I feel like I have had great restraint about the whole situation myself.

Edit: BUMP

#85 10 years ago

Ok guys... Obviously you both have some issues to work out amongst each other. For the record, PinGraffix has nothing to do with any of this. With that being said...I suggest that you two guys workout your differences just not in this thread please. Please either make a new topic or work it out in PMs. This thread is about custom aprons and PinBlades we are making and our progress in doing so. Thank you in advance.

Joe

#86 10 years ago

Back on topic, how many more days till we get to see a finished product? I'd love to come and watch you guys work on this kind of cool stuff.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Back on topic, how many more days till we get to see a finished product? I'd love to come and watch you guys work on this kind of cool stuff.

Paul - we could show you, but then have to kill you, and I really like you

Perfection takes time and these are going to ROCK.. We are working hard and should have some out soon to show you Thank you Paul

#88 10 years ago

but...but...but...you KNOW you can trust me.

#89 10 years ago

Is the material you are using on the new aprons the same as the material you have been using for the pinblades. ?The pinblade material is nice and thick and seems very durable. When are these going to be available. Whats next for the Williams line up ? Your designs are great , cant wait to see more...good stuff !

#90 10 years ago

Hey Wizard.
Thanks for the great comments. To answer your questions:
Yes these will be made with the same Special formulated material that we use on the PinBlades. They have a nice scratch-resistant coating just like the factory graphics do. They also are very durable. At the same time they have a nice luster to them. We did a lot of research and testing and we went all out when it came to the choosing the right materials. We are sure you will really enjoy the craftsmanship and quality in these right down to the custom fabricated apron themselves. We have designs for ToM and CV coming up next. We are very close to getting these out within a few weeks. Will have some pricing for you guys shortly.

-JR

2 weeks later
#91 10 years ago

JR

been a couple of weeks. i will admit that i have not read over this thread completely, but i was wondering if you have an estimated date on these.

if you have already said it somewhere i will look, otherwise here is a bump for you

BUMP!!! (set, spike.... it's almost volleyball season)

#92 10 years ago

Hey Nmeun

We are like this ( ) another week or two...close..please see the new thread I have started for MM here: thank you for your interest!

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pgx-and-pps-mm-pinaprons-and-pinblades

_JR

#93 10 years ago

Hey joeraptor2003. The AFM looks fantastic. I just finished restoring mine and this would just add so much to it. I am very excited when these become available. Keep up the good work.

#94 10 years ago

Hi Skyemont..nice to meet you!

Thank you for the great kind words.. Sounds like a great project your working on..would love to see some pictures when finally done and the apron is on. Love AFM thats my personal grail. Someday.. Yep these will be available
within a few weeks so hang tight..thanks !

-JR

#95 10 years ago

Come see these and more of our products at the Allentown show!!

#96 10 years ago

are you bringing apron samples to the show .? Are you bringing them to show or sell .. We can we expect to have these beautiful apron designs flood the market ? Anxiously awaiting their arrival..............soon I hope

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from wolowizard:

are you bringing apron samples to the show .? Are you bringing them to show or sell .. We can we expect to have these beautiful apron designs flood the market ? Anxiously awaiting their arrival..............soon I hope

We will have them for display!! Come check them out along with some other new goodies we will have there..

Show specials - come order right from our booth and save some $$

See you soon!

#98 10 years ago

Those look great! AFM apron - No Cows would be my vote.

#99 10 years ago

This is all very cool. I love the non-cow AFM apron and the MM stuff looks cool too. My biggest issue is with the AFM side panels. I think they look fine, but there are several backboard decals already out and these really don't coordinate with any of them (and no backboards are being sold here either). Of the existing ones, there are 3 commonly available varieties that depict a space setting, and one of a city skyline. Obviously a skyline side panel butting up to outer space is a little weird, but even with the building variety backboard, the style / color / look really doesn't coordinate very well.

I'm not really interested in removing previously installed art and reverting to a blank area just to install different art in another location. For future titles, I would suggest either coordinating with readily available backboard add-ons, or offer your own that complete the look of your side panels.

#100 9 years ago

Can't wait to see that amazing AFM artwork on the shiny custom aprons I made for you guys. No expense has been spared between us to come out with this high quality product. I was even more amazed to hear the great price Pingraffix plans on releasing these at.
Matt
Merf's Pins

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 64.99
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/preliminary-wms-licensed-mm-and-afm-pinblades-and-pinaprons-pgxpps/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.