Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 102 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by epthegeek
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CAM00900.jpg
    IMG_5982.JPG
    Where is my package 01.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 9 years ago
    Quoted from OldHarley:

The two billion loss is because the government thought the post office ought to PRE fund the retirement accounts. This is where most of the loss is occurring. Once that gets changed the post office is pretty close to even. They are doing some stupid changes with the way they sort mail. They are closing most small sorting centers and sending the mail to a major sorting center. So your letter could travel 200 miles to the sorting center and 200 miles back to your town to be delivered next door. They will start closing the small sorting center post offices in January of 2015. I have several postal contracts and were not sure how the changes will effect us.

Yup, correct. Our local sort may be closing

#97 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I'm sure they were fine, I've seen plenty of rolled translites, I have some in my garage even. They were not printed like mine.
    Just trust me on this, if you held one in your hands you would understand. Hundreds of people on Pinside can back me up on this one and are happy they got a flat box (centerflank knows what's up). It's okay, I'll keep taping up boxes, if I ever get sick of it I'll just stop, this is just a side hobby for me.

I could not believe the small damage to tubes for the tommy donation thread...such little damage to the tube caused big damage to the trans :/

#99 9 years ago

Ah the fragile may help. I've only had 1 translite wrecked in shipping and it was that tommy one. The others get sent in beffy tubes or weren't beat on :/ idk...whatever you do keep doing it :-p

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-office-loses-2-billion-in-90-days-delivery-woesfyi?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.