(Topic ID: 47008)

Pinhalls in Columbus, OH?

By RyanClaytor

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider evanbingham.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 11 years ago

Yeah Ryan you're not going to find much here in bulk, they're all spread out mostly on the northern half of Columbus. If there's a particular game you wanted to play, the pinball rebel locator is updated pretty well.

#5 11 years ago

http://www.podunksbar.com/

actually if you don't mind older games, they have about 6 of them on free play at Podunks bar which is one exit away from where you'll be staying

2 weeks later
    #7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Collin:

Whoa, nice! That's right by me! What games do they have?

sorry for the delay on this collin...

Looks like someone took the list off of pinball rebel for some reason. They had a big guns, big shot, spirit of 1776 or somethingl ike that, i'm not sure of the other ems

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Collin:

I know a guy named John that has an office building full of probably 50 arcade games from the 80s, who's opening a barcade that'll just serve craft brews (and maybe liquor.) he's going to have a lineup of 8-10 pins, I think. Business model is complete, he just needs to find an appropriate location and a few pins. He's thinking of going heavy on Lawlor games... I'll keep you guys posted as things progress.

does he need a gm?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider evanbingham.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinhalls-in-columbus-oh?tu=evanbingham and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.