(Topic ID: 47008)

Pinhalls in Columbus, OH?

By RyanClaytor

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hi Guys,

I'm going to be exhibiting my comics in Columbus, OH at a convention this weekend. ( http://www.elephanteater.com/7976 ) Just curious if anyone knows of some good places to play pinball around this address:

Ramada Inn
    4900 Sinclair Road
    Columbus, OH 43229

Would love to shoot some silver ball after the convention.

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#2 10 years ago

None at all, you should come to Cleveland instead. Well, free bump anyway.

#3 10 years ago

Not a pinhall, but a bar & grille with 2 pins.

Theatre of Magic and Junkyard

Spuds Bar and Grille
    1810 W Henderson Rd
    Columbus, 43220

Next to Sears Hardware.
    Open till 2am.

#4 10 years ago

Yeah Ryan you're not going to find much here in bulk, they're all spread out mostly on the northern half of Columbus. If there's a particular game you wanted to play, the pinball rebel locator is updated pretty well.

#5 10 years ago

http://www.podunksbar.com/

actually if you don't mind older games, they have about 6 of them on free play at Podunks bar which is one exit away from where you'll be staying

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from EvanBingham:

http://www.podunksbar.com/
    actually if you don't mind older games, they have about 6 of them on free play at Podunks bar which is one exit away from where you'll be staying

Whoa, nice! That's right by me! What games do they have?

2 weeks later
    #7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Collin:

Whoa, nice! That's right by me! What games do they have?

sorry for the delay on this collin...

Looks like someone took the list off of pinball rebel for some reason. They had a big guns, big shot, spirit of 1776 or somethingl ike that, i'm not sure of the other ems

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from EvanBingham:

sorry for the delay on this collin...
    Looks like someone took the list off of pinball rebel for some reason. They had a Big Guns, big shot, spirit of 1776 or somethingl ike that, i'm not sure of the other ems

That's cool! I remember seeing those on there.

pinball rebel also had the laundromat in the North end of Pataskala listed (they have Getaway and Funhouse.) The games are still there, some jackass just removed them apparently.

#10 10 years ago

Way late in responses, Trent has games at Library bar, I think Avengers and AC/DC pro. He also has games at all VGMX locations.
    HoundDogs Pizza has a shoddy IJ4 and St James Tavern has a Family Guy, also in shabby condition.

Cbus is severely missing out on quality machines on route. Maybe the Barcade coming in July will have some games, but they have only announced video games so far.

#11 10 years ago

I know a guy named John that has an office building full of probably 50 arcade games from the 80s, who's opening a barcade that'll just serve craft brews (and maybe liquor.) he's going to have a lineup of 8-10 pins, I think. Business model is complete, he just needs to find an appropriate location and a few pins. He's thinking of going heavy on Lawlor games... I'll keep you guys posted as things progress.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Collin:

I know a guy named John that has an office building full of probably 50 arcade games from the 80s, who's opening a barcade that'll just serve craft brews (and maybe liquor.) he's going to have a lineup of 8-10 pins, I think. Business model is complete, he just needs to find an appropriate location and a few pins. He's thinking of going heavy on Lawlor games... I'll keep you guys posted as things progress.

does he need a gm?

#13 10 years ago

Should stop in cleveland on your way down. Kidsforce collectibles has 9games, all in nice shape. Stonehenge bowling alley in Akron has 9 games all in nice shape also. McCartheys ale house in strongsville also has 4 games. All spots within 45 mins of each other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinhalls-in-columbus-oh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.