Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 246 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jgelman
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    3B93FBAD-645F-4352-9CD3-7786AA53161E (resized).jpeg
    B12EA0D0-3436-4AB5-ACC1-E7BE9CABAFB8 (resized).jpeg
    F08A860D-4D54-4AED-A0CB-F08101E6DDB5.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210418-211352~2.png
    34E616A6-470E-4DB3-B87E-6D1612FEF419 (resized).jpeg
    gekko (resized).png
    657C99FB-6A43-4015-8D71-4A2EC5E3F280 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#161 3 years ago

LOL,
    I got to admit the 5000 dollar BKSOR topper got my goat for a bit. I am of the camp, it’s a free market and people can ask what they want for their games. They do not point a weapon at anyone and say “your money or your life”!

Every one has choices here , you can buy or not buy. If you do not feel it is worth the asking make an offer and at worst move on. Something better is just around the bend.

Been in the hobby since the late 90’s. Same story. People bitching about the “new” guys. I do miss those days. 900 bucks for a Shadow. They sat at that price for ever too.

I really like the BKSOR prem I picked up.. love the simple in your face approach of the game. The sounds are great and the old school wizard modes are also great. Really want a topper for the game. I have offered 1800 three times and turned down by the original owners. I would not go higher and they knew they could sell for more. Oh well , NO topper for me.. ! Took the topper money and bought a Gottlieb Lucky Hand EM. What a great game! There is a lot of “code” in the add a ball feature of this title. Better use of my money I guess.

Starting to buy older games and fixing them up. Starting to spruce up some of my existing fleet. Better use of my pinball funds then putting 10K in a super modded premium.

“It is only pinball”

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingreed-is-a-cancer-is-there-a-cure?tu=sulli10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.