(Topic ID: 335759)

Pinfest 2024 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,896 posts - Hot topic!
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 minutes ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 160 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6266 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6267 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6270 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6271 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6269 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6268 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6272 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4264 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4263 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4265 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4327 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4328 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6316 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6313 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6315 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6317 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #112 Show updates Posted by Ivan1496 (3 months ago)

Post #375 Tournament games needed! Posted by CrazyLevi (54 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 3 months ago

Who has a Lucky Hand?!

2 weeks later
    #142 3 months ago

Anyone have a Jacks open they are thinking about letting go?

1 week later
    #216 80 days ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Oh wow is that an interflip Alaska backglass? The only time I saw one was a guy at allentown loading one that was in pieces into a shitty van last year. The cab was water damaged and was carried in pieces. It was a sight to be seen.

I heard the manual was in the mail!

2 months later
    #1096 11 days ago

Can bring a nickel operated Booz Barometer. I believe it needs a new coil for the coin release inside. It will accept a coin, light up, and buzz when you make contact with the rail as it should, but the coil does not pull in to release the coin to drop. Not much going on inside besides a battery and a switch otherwise to go wrong. Was on my bar for a while and I am out of room. Base could use cleaned up also.

Asking $300 or would consider trades for pinball or arcade games/projects, working slot machine (something like an ITG double diamond etc doesn’t really matter just not interested in the older 70s and 80s Bally stuff and such), Stern (or other manufacturers) banners, cool retail signage (blockbuster, toys r us, etc), official stern art blades for iron maiden, GZ, TWD, color dmd for ST or TWD….Basically cool non-beer rated game room decor stuff?

IMG_2685 (resized).jpegIMG_2685 (resized).jpegIMG_2688 (resized).jpegIMG_2688 (resized).jpeg

#1309 7 days ago

Random crap I can bring if anyone is interested:

Nickle operated Booz Barometer. I believe it needs a new coil for the coin release inside. It will accept a coin, light up, and buzz when you make contact with the rail as it should, but the coil does not pull in to release the coin to drop. Not much going on inside besides a battery and a switch otherwise to go wrong. Was on my bar for a while and I am out of room. Base could use cleaned up also. $300?

Wall hanger or better than literally nothing bad cats backglass. $20? **SOLD**

Squak and talk boards missing chips for parts or repair. 30 each? 50 for both? **SOLD**

Set of stern armor and lockbar from TWD premium. 100 for it all?

Will be at the show Friday, Saturday still TBD.

Open to offers or would consider trades for pinball or arcade games/projects, working slot machine (something like an ITG double diamond etc doesn’t really matter just not interested in the older 70s and 80s Bally stuff and such), Stern (or other manufacturers) banners, cool retail signage (blockbuster, toys r us, etc), official stern art blades for iron maiden, GZ, TWD, color dmd for ST or TWD….Basically cool non-beer rated game room decor stuff?
    IMG_2704 (resized).jpegIMG_2704 (resized).jpegIMG_2705 (resized).jpegIMG_2705 (resized).jpegIMG_2706 (resized).jpegIMG_2706 (resized).jpegIMG_2707 (resized).jpegIMG_2707 (resized).jpegIMG_2708 (resized).jpegIMG_2708 (resized).jpeg

Added 3 days ago:

Booz Barometer SOLD

#1341 6 days ago
    Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I believe this to be an original glass. I would rate it at a 9.9 out of 10. Back was sealed years ago with clear spray. PM for price and more detailed pictures.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Now do you have the machine to go with it for me is the real question…

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2024-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.