Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by bluespin
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210609_075848 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballer73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 8 months ago

Best wishes to Gordon in retirement and Lee for his future endeavours outside of pinball. You have been a great resource of quality parts for many years.

1 month later
    #34 7 months ago

Good luck to Lee & Gordon in their future endeavours. Time for Gordon to relax and enjoy retirement. Spoke with Lee yesterday and he has been busy organising the wind down & closure of their business. If you're intending to place an order to restore a game or future projects, get your order in now. Once the doors close, their inventory of parts will no longer be available. ORDER NOW or you may regret it later. I've placed mine and I'm looking forward to the parcel arriving for the very last time.

2 months later
    #47 4 months ago

I sincerely hope Shay or someone else does pickup where Pinball Rescue left off.

Past efforts have been hit and miss as far as quality is concerned, Pinball Rescue's products were 2nd to none.

Some may not know or have forgotten, but this very same statement was made by Shay many years ago when PR had a hiatus for a couple of years and the Shay Arcade Group never lived up to that statement for reasons unknown to me, with only a few plastic sets released. Hopefully there is a different result this time around.

#51 4 months ago
    Quoted from ibis:

Not just plastics but the apron decals were extremely needed when doing higher end restorations. Glad I got my Stern Meteor apron decal when I did.

Yes, that's right each type, regardless of the brand or style Pinball Rescue produced quantity decals. To do the Stern apron decals accurately they must be screen printed. There'll be a few of us that wish we'd bought them whilst still available.

#53 4 months ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Or returns emails or phone calls.

That's one thing that Lee did very well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballer73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside