(Topic ID: 291023)

Pinball Rescue Closing Down

By Pinball-Rescue

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210609_075848 (resized).jpg
    There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 2 years ago
    Quoted from ibis:

Not just plastics but the apron decals were extremely needed when doing higher end restorations. Glad I got my Stern Meteor apron decal when I did.

Yes, that's right each type, regardless of the brand or style Pinball Rescue produced quantity decals. To do the Stern apron decals accurately they must be screen printed. There'll be a few of us that wish we'd bought them whilst still available.

#52 2 years ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

Shay hardly ever updates their website.

Or returns emails or phone calls.

#53 2 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Or returns emails or phone calls.

That's one thing that Lee did very well.

1 month later
    #54 2 years ago
    Quoted from johninc:

I have an extra #2001 plastics set. Message me if interested.

I’m after a 2001 plastic set.

#55 2 years ago

Sad news

#56 2 years ago

Pinball Rescue needs 'rescuing'.....very sad day when we lose a parts maker.

1 week later
    #57 2 years ago

Where is the best place to get pinball plastics from now? I'm looking for a set for Gottlieb's Frontiersman...

#58 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

Where is the best place to get pinball plastics from now? I'm looking for a set for Gottlieb's Frontiersman...

In stock at Shay and he makes excellent products.
    http://shayarcadegroup.com/playfield-plastics/

5 months later
    #59 2 years ago

Did these parts every land anywhere? Is there any update on this? I thought that there was an "announcement coming" or something.

#60 2 years ago

I hope someone picks up the baton, they were a huge resource for the EM community....plus I need Target Pool plastics and maybe a BG lol

#61 2 years ago

I heard that Shay Arcade Group received the artwork and would be producing products. Unfortunately they aren't good communicators, so if they did buy the artwork, they'll most likely add items to the site when they're ready, maybe post a forum about that item(s) addition.

#62 2 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

I heard that Shay Arcade Group received the artwork and would be producing products. Unfortunately they aren't good communicators, so if they did buy the artwork, they'll most likely add items to the site when they're ready, maybe post a forum about that item(s) addition.

To the best of my knowledge, none of that is true. Shay may start producing similar products, but only if they have their own artwork ready to go.

#63 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

To the best of my knowledge, none of that is true. Shay may start producing similar products, but only if they have their own artwork ready to go.

Well that royally sucks, such a huge gap in getting that EM stuff everyone needs!

#64 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

Why would Shay purchase the business then not care anymore?

#65 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Why would Shay purchase the business then not care anymore?

Shay didn't purchase the business.

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-rescue-closing-down/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.