(Topic ID: 35749)

Pinball machine values

By Lethal_Inc

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hello, there are 2 pinball machines in my area that seem to be listed at a pretty good price. One is Black Hole listed at $1300 obo and the other is Stellar Wars for $300 obo. Depending on condition of course can I get some help on the value of these pins. I think these older pins are still good players and would make a nice addition my game room. Thanks!

#3 11 years ago

Boston pinball price guide good place to start. Just remember those are averages for 78 months. Pinball prices have climbed alot in last two years. So if find anything that matches those average values then you know it is a good deal.

#4 11 years ago

I would buy a Black Hole for 1300. $300 is a good price for Stellar Wars, too. Early Wide Body Steve Ritchie..

#5 11 years ago

If Black Hole is working 100% it is a neat game to have. If not you may spend more time working on it than playing it. Research Gottlieb system 80.

#6 11 years ago

Condition is everything, Black Hole sounds about right if in good condition. Stellar Wars jump on that if working and decent. Not highly sought after but everyone like a deal. Had one of those snatch up from under me for $300. $300 dollar game would not last long around here. Watch out old wide means heavy.

#7 11 years ago

Black Hole at that price should be fully working and bulletproofed, will save big headaches down the road.. Any game at $300 is worth a look, Steller Wars is like a $500 game , its an ok game plays a bit slower being wider. Now the tricky part is OBO as that is the difference between a happy seller and an insulted seller. Good luck with the potential buys .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

1,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Tools
Pincoder Store

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-machine-values and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.