Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by ARTCADE
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What is your “Pinbar” drink of choice ”

• Beer for sure 30 votes
      67%
    • Wine time! 0 votes
    • Hard liquor/vodka drinks 7 votes
      16%
    • Water for me… 8 votes
      18%

(45 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

49f2f01ec7a3d2fc3066bd061669d992 (resized).png
    IMG_5009 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5008 (resized).jpeg
    #1 7 months ago

I have wine/bourbon/ and vodka at my Pinbar (what I call it since I both come here to play pinball and enjoy a beverage) but always seem to go with beer.

What about you?
    IMG_5008 (resized).jpegIMG_5008 (resized).jpeg

IMG_5009 (resized).jpegIMG_5009 (resized).jpeg
    #2 7 months ago

beer and pinball is

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #3 7 months ago

I like beer but you have to drink so darn much for a good buzz. Kentucky Mule is my quick and easy road to happy town.

#4 7 months ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

I like beer but you have to drink so darn much for a good buzz. Kentucky Mule is my quick and easy road to happy town.

I hear you on that, 3 hazy ipas later and know what you mean. Interesting to see the small poll above maybe it’s time to switch my pin beverage of choice

#5 7 months ago
    Quoted from ARTCADE:

I hear you on that, 3 hazy ipas later and know what you mean. Interesting to see the small poll above maybe it’s time to switch my pin beverage of choice, well not water

#6 7 months ago

Beam and coke for me but.... I switch it up to beer if I find myself there playing longer then expected.

#8 7 months ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

you're not drinking the right beer then. I guarantee that if I gave you one of the ones I drink, you'll feel it after 1.

#9 7 months ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

you're not drinking the right beer then. I guarantee that if I gave you one of the ones I drink, you'll feel it after 1.

Even a strong beer ~10% has much less alcohol than a stiff cocktail and still with more liquid volume. Anyway, I didn’t say I don’t feel beer, that I have to drink a lot more to get same effect.

#10 7 months ago

Shanky's on ice every time.

49f2f01ec7a3d2fc3066bd061669d992 (resized).png49f2f01ec7a3d2fc3066bd061669d992 (resized).png
    #11 7 months ago
    Quoted from ARTCADE:

I have wine/bourbon/ and vodka at my Pinbar (what I call it since I both come here to play pinball and enjoy a beverage) but always seem to go with beer.
    What about you?
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Those glasses are so cool!

#12 7 months ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

Those glasses are so cool!

Thx I like them a lot you actually comfortably have your thumb rest under it and it holds up the glass a bit

#13 7 months ago

Same title & everything.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-and-beer

Quoted from Bax1:

...I guarantee that if I gave you one of the ones I drink, you'll feel it after 1.

Yeah but what aboot after the next 7+?

#15 7 months ago

I need better glass holders

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-and-beer- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.