(Topic ID: 7575)

OK, Who will sell me a Pin for 1500.00 or less..??

By Wizman

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-1.jpeg
    pot-stirrer.gif
    salma-hayek-as-the-bearded-lady4.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v8torino.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 12 years ago

I received a somewhat lengthy apology with an explanation as well,I'll give the Wizman another shot at being civil.He said he really likes this forum and wanted to be involved a little more,long term actions will hopefully be positive,maybe we'll see a Heart next to his name soon,showing that he has contributed to Pinside,as Robin is basically keeping this forum going on his own nickel.
    Also Wizman if you have any pics of your TZ post em sometime,I know you took a beating from the gang on what you said was the price you paid,but sometimes you gotta have something at any cost,God I know that all to well.

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Me too, I really try not to hold any grudges nothing but negative energy.

Quoted from gweempose:

FWIW, Wizman sent me an email apologizing for his actions last night. This doesn't excuse his behavior by any means, but at least he appears to be showing some remorse.

#33 12 years ago

I added more to the story,see above if you care.
    Kirk in Colorado

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v8torino.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-who-will-sell-me-a-pin-for-150000-or-less?tu=v8torino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.