(Topic ID: 7575)

OK, Who will sell me a Pin for 1500.00 or less..??

By Wizman

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Ballsofsteel
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images-1.jpeg
    pot-stirrer.gif
    salma-hayek-as-the-bearded-lady4.jpg

#1 8 years ago

I will seriously /definetly make you an offer on any pin 1500.00 or less, The only thing I ask, Is send me a PM, tell me what Pin, what condition, and I will answer you within 6 hrs....thank you. tell me as much as possible, thank you.

#2 8 years ago

where are you located?

#3 8 years ago

Sorry, don't have anything in that price bracket. good luck though, but I would advise against this tactic. You will end up spending too much.

#4 8 years ago

after reading that thread you had the other day wizard...i'd be surpised if anyone on here offered you a pin. lmao. probably not the best way to make friends.

#5 8 years ago

I have a few custom pins I could sell you at a discounted price based on your popularity and helpfulness on pinside. The first ones a racing game called "Roll Out!" then I have a outdoor survival themed game called "Get Lost!". If you like a darker game I have one fast becoming a classic, it's fitting, its called "Kill Yourself". Then there's others you might like. "Drama Queen", " The Hated" and "Russian Roulette"(I'll give you this one for free. It's fully loaded. Lmao!). Like I said price based on helpfulness and popularity on pinside. The fair market value is about $3000. For you there roughly 45 million. Oh the best part is free delivery. I'll be happy to bring it over. I'm sure other pinsiders will love to help me deliver. Hope this helps wizman

#6 8 years ago

lmao at TPF. now that's some funny ish right there. don't forget the shipping special...being free. we also ship FAST!!! so fast we don't even put the backbox down for you. don't worry, i'm sure it 'should' make it ok..cough cough.

edit...we will even shrink wrap the legs to the cabinet for you...muahaha

#7 8 years ago

in before the lock

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

in before the lock

+1

#9 8 years ago

Do we get to see Salmas breasts again?

#10 8 years ago

Sorry, Nimble, I HAD to do it....

salma-hayek-as-the-bearded-lady4.jpg

This is what our (Salma and The Gorilla) kid looks like. Thank goodness she got moms eyes...and rack..

#11 8 years ago

Wow....you do realize I cannot delete this image from my head right..... Looks like I am gunna need a bigger dream catcher.

#12 8 years ago

Pinside feature request: auto close every thread created by Wizman.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from kmoore88:

Pinside feature request: auto close every thread created by Wizman.

Sorry Kmoore88 you know we cant do that

#15 8 years ago

FWIW, Wizman sent me an email apologizing for his actions last night. This doesn't excuse his behavior by any means, but at least he appears to be showing some remorse.

#16 8 years ago

Wizman-
    Pinside's official "Pot Stirrer" for 2012!!!

pot-stirrer.gif

Go get em' buddy!

Oh and TG,
    Salma's for EVERYONE to enjoy!
    Don't hold back on my account.
    If you see any B.S. being brought to the forums guys... SALMA it!

#17 8 years ago

What the hell did I miss????

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jgel:

What the hell did I miss????

It wasn't pretty, J.

#19 8 years ago

I am seriously cracking up at work right now!

#20 8 years ago

Hasn't he already had 2 posts closed?

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

FWIW, Wizman sent me an email apologizing for his actions last night. This doesn't excuse his behavior by any means, but at least he appears to be showing some remorse.

He sent me one as well. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt this time...

#22 8 years ago

Wizman, maybe you should use that money to trick out your TZ that you bought. I don't think we ever got to see pictures of it though, was it modded out already?

#23 8 years ago

ya wizard,
    lets see what that TZ looks like bud? and man, selma in that beard...what was she thinking making that movie!!!! lol, but she still is hot.

#24 8 years ago

I also recieved an apology, much appreciated wizman. I have not replied to the email becuase my computer at work wont let me access my emails. Does let me log into pinside though.....

#25 8 years ago

I posted on the TZ thread giving him the benefit of the doubt, and then it disappeared before I saw a response. Wonder what happened.... Or maybe I don't.

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

This is what our (Salma and The Gorilla) kid looks like. Thank goodness she got moms eyes...and rack..

That is truly disturbing. Maybe from the back you could almost get through it.

#27 8 years ago
    Quoted from the_pin_family:

I have a few custom pins I could sell you at a discounted price based on your popularity and helpfulness on pinside. The first ones a racing game called "Roll Out!" then I have a outdoor survival themed game called "Get Lost!". If you like a darker game I have one fast becoming a classic, it's fitting, its called "Kill Yourself". Then there's others you might like. "Drama Queen", " The Hated" and "Russian Roulette"(I'll give you this one for free. It's fully loaded. Lmao!). Like I said price based on helpfulness and popularity on pinside. The fair market value is about $3000. For you there roughly 45 million. Oh the best part is free delivery. I'll be happy to bring it over. I'm sure other pinsiders will love to help me deliver. Hope this helps wizman

I don't know who wizman is or what's going on with wizman, but that post is hilarious.

#28 8 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Wizman-
    Pinside's official "Pot Stirrer" for 2012!!!

Stir, whip, stir, whip, stir, whip, stir, whip...

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

He sent me one as well. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt this time...

Me too, I really try not to hold any grudges nothing but negative energy.

#30 8 years ago

nothing but negative energy.

We all know you deal with enough of that.

images-1.jpeg

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from Snurdley:

We all know you deal with enough of that.

Hahaa, OVER THE LINE SNURDLEY!!!! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES ABOUT THE RULES????

Damn you Gorilla now I will have a hard time getting that picture out of my head!!! Love the stirring the pot pic though NP!

#32 8 years ago

I received a somewhat lengthy apology with an explanation as well,I'll give the Wizman another shot at being civil.He said he really likes this forum and wanted to be involved a little more,long term actions will hopefully be positive,maybe we'll see a Heart next to his name soon,showing that he has contributed to Pinside,as Robin is basically keeping this forum going on his own nickel.
    Also Wizman if you have any pics of your TZ post em sometime,I know you took a beating from the gang on what you said was the price you paid,but sometimes you gotta have something at any cost,God I know that all to well.

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Me too, I really try not to hold any grudges nothing but negative energy.

Quoted from gweempose:

#33 8 years ago

I added more to the story,see above if you care.
    Kirk in Colorado

#34 8 years ago

Don't think by my post I have any anger toward wizman. There's no way I would let someone get under my skin, especially if it's someone who makes themselves feel superior by getting under peoples skin. I've never had any interaction with wizman so therefore he's never done me wrong. What I have read of him has all been negative post's he's submitted causing drama and hard feelings. For that reason I would rather him find his rock and crawl back under it. I posted my message because it flat out cracked me up. I've laughed all day to myself. I don't care who you are, that was some funny stuff.

I love this site. It's full of good, helpful, knowledgeable people who have bent over backwards trying to help me. I don't like anyone who disrupts the goodness. Therefor by default I don't like the wizzer. Play nice wizzer, that's what were all here for.

#35 8 years ago

you're about to enter a world of pain

#36 8 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

you're about to enter a world of pain

Your out of your element dave!

#37 8 years ago

all of his apologies has me thinking of the hamburger man from cheech and chong. if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm too old.

#38 8 years ago

This thread hasn't spun out of control (too much) yet

I'd sell you my DM for under 5K.

#39 8 years ago

haaaaaaamburgers Peewee!!!! hahaha

#41 8 years ago

Thank you all for your support, and thank you for all those that sent me an offer on your machines, but what is unexcusable, is the_pin_family response, what a troll.....

#42 8 years ago

Oh get off your high horse and develop a sense of humor. You know good and well you've been having fun on this site at the expense of others. I've seen all the nasty posts you've started. I said I don't have any hard feelings because frankly if you catch feelings over something that happens on a .com forum you need to step away and go work on your social life in the real world. Now based on the grammar, or lack there of, in your last post, it seems English is not your first language. But I'm sure you've heard the phrase "Don't dish it out if you can't take it". Now take it. You've been a jerk, it was funny and you deserved it. Now pull up your big girl panties and keep on flippin.

#43 8 years ago

It's called a taste of your own medicine. Mmmmm,yum.

#44 8 years ago

common wizman, starting a pinside account and day one starting to blast on everyone...then sending PM's makes it all ok? lmao, what world do you live in? i wasn't even involved with the lameness of that thread that you had created, yet i read it. that's lilke OBAMA saying he'll fix everything for our healthcare system...just a bunch of BS. and whatever your excuss was, i'm not buying it. we all have our moments..and it seemed as if maybe you're bi-polar? or just too much boxed wine?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 42.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    £ 79.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinballToys
    $ 38.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 32.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 37.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 58.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 19.00
    Boards
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 12.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 14.95
    Various Novelties
    Allteksystems
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside