Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20220128-003937_Instagram (resized).jpg
    IMG_5963 (resized).jpeg
    5C1F0561-EE84-4BBE-86CC-8A2CB2288910 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20211129-003455_Instagram (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1626242346043 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20221013_010128 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20221013_012013 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20231015_150311_Instagram (resized).jpg
    F_ncbH2WUAAK5Z_ (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1632803587480 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230316_002426_Instagram (resized).jpg
    IMG_4085 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20221118-205234_Twitter (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1673412598201 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20231009_224541_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20231007_223012_Facebook (resized).jpg
    There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 6 months ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Ufff..... Not sure I could morally support DP until that was rectified, but being pinball people like to throw money and forget. I'd love to see another game from them though.

They’re a boutique manufacturer. It’s not necessarily a problem to be rectified. Maybe room for improvement but they’re not going to make high volumes quickly any time soon.

#52 6 months ago

Problem with Dutch and cointaker is they need a number system like Spooky. You order and get a number. Someone posts they got 300 and you are 310 you know you’re close. I know they sell internationally too so give cointaker a number block and others different block. Just like Spooky did with distributors.

I had a smooth purchase for TBL and cointaker but others who paid well before me are still waiting. Maybe they pissed her off or likes people who don’t email constantly but it’s madness their system.

#53 6 months ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Ufff..... Not sure I could morally support DP until that was rectified, but being pinball people like to throw money and forget. I'd love to see another game from them though.

I believe this has been nearly rectified. Most early achievers have been delivered, these are mostly new orders, from 2 years ago.

I have faith DP will deliver, but it could be awhile.

#54 6 months ago

Can’t wait for Dutch Back to the Future

#55 6 months ago
    FB_IMG_1673412598201 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1673412598201 (resized).jpg
    #56 6 months ago

Kaneda said "you know who's making BTTF, but you don't know who's really making BTTF." What do you guys think this means? Kapow took license to Dutch? Dutch stole a designer from another company? They use Stern's factory like CGC did? He also said BTTF is 2024 release.

Screenshot_20221118-205234_Twitter (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221118-205234_Twitter (resized).jpg
    #57 6 months ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

Kaneda said "you know who's making BTTF, but you don't know who's really making BTTF." What do you guys think this means? Kapow took license to Dutch? Dutch stole a designer from another company? They use Stern's factory like CGC did? He also said BTTF is 2024 release.
    [quoted image]

Of course the other option is that Kaneda could be flat out wrong, as he often is.

#58 6 months ago

[quoted image]

I’m not a $5 monthly member so not privy to all Kaneda announcements but he seems dead set in Dutch making this game. Dutch also said they would be dropping their new game is 2024 with Lior, Art of Pinball, making all the sculpts. I hope he is right. They will have more orders than they know what to do with. Hopefully preparing to reduce that 13-18 month lead time as BTTF will be in much higher demand than TBL is right now.

#59 6 months ago

It was great meeting Rensh at Expo this year! After all the time in the threads here and the personal help he has provided me on my own game, it was great to be able to shake his hand, and meet him in person. He shared some of the history of the game and some of the preparations taking place for what’s next. We are lucky to have a passionate team like Dutch pinball and I’m excited for what’s around the corner!

I for one am going to start setting something aside for Dutch next release. It’ll be worth the wait.

IMG_4085 (resized).jpegIMG_4085 (resized).jpeg
    #60 6 months ago
    Quoted from paulbaptiste:

It was great meeting Rensh at Expo this year! After all the time in the threads here and the personal help he has provided me on my own game, it was great to be able to shake his hand, and meet him in person. He shared some of the history of the game and some of the preparations taking place for what’s next. We are lucky to have a passionate team like Dutch pinball and I’m excited for what’s around the corner!
    I for one am going to start setting something aside for Dutch next release. It’ll be worth the wait.[quoted image]

I opened a BTTF account some time ago. Lol. I'm ready!

#61 6 months ago

I opened a BTTF account some time ago. Lol. I'm ready!

If there is any justice in the universe, you will get the first game off the line.

#62 6 months ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

I believe this has been nearly rectified. Most early achievers have been delivered, these are mostly new orders, from 2 years ago.
    I have faith DP will deliver, but it could be awhile.

Spoke to Rens at Expo and he verified there are only 40 EA games remaining. They will absolutely come through for everyone that has been waiting for their games. I assumed this might be the reason for the increase in lead time to receive TBLs now, but was told it was just the large uptick in orders.

With a game coming in 2025, at some they are going to have to stop taking orders for TBL. I would think that would be way before the new game announcement so they could be pre-building games to get ahead of the inevitable demand. If the rumors are correct…demand will be huge.

#63 6 months ago

Spoke to Rens at Expo and he verified there are only 40 EA games remaining. They will absolutely come through for everyone that has been waiting for their games. I assumed this might be the reason for the increase in lead time to receive TBLs now, but was told it was just the large uptick in orders.
    With a game coming in 2025, at some they are going to have to stop taking orders for TBL. I would think that would be way before the new game announcement so they could be pre-building games to get ahead of the inevitable demand. If the rumors are correct…demand will be huge.

For any potential BTTF buyer. Here are the steps to a happy experience.

1. Purchase pin from Dutch Pinball
    2. Forgot you purchased pin from Dutch Pinball
    3. Get a shipdate and final bill
    4. Enjoy

#64 5 months ago
    Screenshot_20230316_002426_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230316_002426_Instagram (resized).jpg
    #65 5 months ago

"Everybody you want working on this game from an industry level is working on this game." - Kaneda

Then he said fill in the blanks...

#66 5 months ago

Dutch, Kapow, Franchi - Silverpaolo

#67 5 months ago

Dutch, Kapow, Franchi - Silverpaolo

and Lior on sculpts… It’s going to be incredible!

#68 5 months ago

Delivered to your door!!!........in 2026.

#69 5 months ago

"Everybody you want working on this game from an industry level is working on this game." - Kaneda
    Then he said fill in the blanks...

Homepin's design staff?!!!

(word on the street is that they're available)

#70 5 months ago
    Quoted from Capn12:

Delivered to your door!!!........in 2026.

2025 will have some on the streets. They will increase capacity to handle the new release. They have to.

#71 5 months ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Homepin's design staff?!!!
    (word on the street is that they're available)

I also heard that Jessie's mom has got it goin' on.

#72 5 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I also heard that Jessie's mom has got it goin' on.

What about Stacy's mom? (Or Stifler's mom?)

#73 5 months ago
    Quoted from brainmegaphone:

What about Stacy's mom? (Or Stifler's mom?)

See? Never listen to rumours....

#74 5 months ago

2025 will have some on the streets. They will increase capacity to handle the new release. They have to.

I honestly think we’ll see them in 2025 too, but the stark difference in sales from TBL to BTTF will be massive.

#75 5 months ago
    Quoted from Capn12:

I honestly think we’ll see them in 2025 too, but the stark difference in sales from TBL to BTTF will be massive.

We will. They will announce around this time next year and already have games built. It’s hard to imagine the changes the company will need to go through to meet the demand in a reasonable time period. Currently they only have 25 production employees if I recall correctly and are doubling that now to meet TBL demand. What will the ramp up look like for BTTF? The great thing it’s is the partnerships they are building, like with Art of Pinball for example, will allow them to mass produce and scale up in a way that hasn’t been possible yet as these sculpts are no longer being made in house. They are working to do this in several areas to speed up the assembly process.

It’s going to be fun to watch and incredibly difficult to wait for…

#76 5 months ago

I have heard now from more than 1 person that the entire BTTF run from Dutch will be limited...but limited to what number? If it's 1000 games or less then the price is going to have to be really high $15000+ if these we want these games going to diehard fans and not flippers. Kinda scary. Also heard that a SLE is coming (further cementing Kapow's involvement). Wonder how much those 88 games (so obvious) are going to cost? Will certainly be outside of what I can spend. I am going to guess $25000.

#77 5 months ago

I have heard now from more than 1 person that the entire BTTF run from Dutch will be limited...but limited to what number? If it's 1000 games or less then the price is going to have to be really high $15000+ if these we want these games going to diehard fans and not flippers. Kinda scary. Also heard that a SLE is coming (further cementing Kapow's involvement). Wonder how much those 88 games (so obvious) are going to cost? Will certainly be outside of what I can spend. I am going to guess $25000.

They better get some raffles going...I sure as hell can't mortgage my home for a BTTF. It's already ridiculous and prices are softening. I don't want to deaden my excitement for this game by not being able to afford it. Only happy thoughts damnit.

Game will be incredible.
    Game will be affordable.
    Game will ship within 12 months
    Game will have more than 1 US distributor...

One of the above will be true.

2 weeks later
    #78 5 months ago
    FB_IMG_1632803587480 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1632803587480 (resized).jpg
    #79 5 months ago
    F_ncbH2WUAAK5Z_ (resized).jpgF_ncbH2WUAAK5Z_ (resized).jpg
    #80 5 months ago

And so it begins….

Quoted from Rensh:

Dutch Pinball is actively developing forward-looking plans set to come to completion in 2024 and 2025. As a result, we anticipate that 2024 may mark the final year of The Big Lebowski Pinball production, leading to a limited production capacity.
    Therefore, we strongly recommend that you promptly contact your distributor to secure a new TBL. For a list of our distributors, please visit https://www.dutchpinball.com/distributors. Each distributor has a specific allotment, and these are likely to be claimed quickly, so it's important not to delay.
    While it's possible that this announcement serves as the final call for TBL orders, it's primarily a precautionary measure to ensure we can fulfill all TBL orders. Should additional production capacity become available, we may offer extra allotments to distributors.

#81 5 months ago

Oh my god! Fomo strikes again! Lol

2 weeks later
    #82 4 months ago
    FB_IMG_1626242346043 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626242346043 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211129-003455_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211129-003455_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221013_010128 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221013_010128 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221013_012013 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221013_012013 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231015_150311_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231015_150311_Instagram (resized).jpg
    #83 4 months ago

And so it begins….

They’ll run that fucker for a while! It’s a badass game! Why not!

#85 4 months ago

cru it looks like you are getting a world wide rep going on here.

#86 4 months ago
    Quoted from ripit:

cru it looks like you are getting a world wide rep going on here.

Yeah...I'm a pretty big deal. Lol

#87 4 months ago

Yeah...I'm a pretty big deal. Lol

I mean, thats what she said!

3 weeks later
    #88 3 months ago

Hot off the presses. K-man says Dutch is building 500 JPOP Alice in Wonderland pins in April/May. Exclusive and expensive they will probably use these monies to help bankroll BTTF I imagine. He also mentioned Bob Gale's involvement again on BTTF. Dutch bought another building and is actively hiring more employees.

#89 3 months ago

no way they can make 250 games/month unless they have it contract manufactured by Stern.

I doubt this strategy to aim at ‘whales’ will work that will spend ahatever it costs at a pin. 500 is too many to be super exclusive if you ask me, and the code better be good. Although I am a big DP fan we’ll have to see if its a good move to work with JPOP.

It’s not my cup of tea

#90 3 months ago
    Quoted from Faust:

no way they can make 250 games/month unless they have it contract manufactured by Stern.
    I doubt this strategy to aim at ‘whales’ will work that will spend ahatever it costs at a pin. 500 is too many to be super exclusive if you ask me, and the code better be good. Although I am a big DP fan we’ll have to see if its a good move to work with JPOP.
    It’s not my cup of tea

I just meant they would start in April/May. Not build them all in those 2 months. Also, JPOP is not involved at all. They are just building the game based on his design and Zombie Yeti's art (he is also not involved).

#91 3 months ago

lets see. I think JPOP is more an artistically inspired designer. Makes nice looking games with less accent on how well it plays.
    We see with Stern how well good pinball players can design (Elwin) and code (Lyman). Even though themes may not be your taste, if ot shoots well a lot of people like it. More than the inverse (good theme, not so good shooter).

I think many collectors have over the last few years also moved from exclusivity only to something exclusive that also plays absolutely excellent with continuous code updates and online connection.

But we havent seen anything so DP may come with something absolutely amazing. I’m curious!!

#92 3 months ago

Hot off the presses. K-man says Dutch is building 500 JPOP Alice in Wonderland pins in April/May. Exclusive and expensive they will probably use these monies to help bankroll BTTF I imagine. He also mentioned Bob Gale's involvement again on BTTF. Dutch bought another building and is actively hiring more employees.

The prototype of that game looked incredible. I’d be all over it if it’s actually fleshed out. That’s the hard part part to imagine though. Going from that paper artwork to a physical thing with depth and mechs and flow…. Someone would’ve had to have been working on this for awhile.

1 week later
    #93 3 months ago

All right, all right, all right...!

5C1F0561-EE84-4BBE-86CC-8A2CB2288910 (resized).jpeg5C1F0561-EE84-4BBE-86CC-8A2CB2288910 (resized).jpeg
    2 months later
    #94 30 days ago

Announcement incoming 11am cst.

#95 30 days ago

Knapparcade.org has update available now

#96 30 days ago

[ Press Release ]

Dutch Pinball Welcomes New Brand: DPX (Dutch Pinball Exclusive)

Herkenbosch, The Netherlands – Building on its respected presence in the pinball industry, Dutch Pinball is pleased to announce the introduction of DPX, short for Dutch Pinball Exclusive. This new sister company marks an extension of Dutch Pinball’s existing portfolio, focusing on producing limited editions of high-quality pinball machines for collectors.

Barry Driessen, founder of Dutch Pinball, in collaboration with Melvin Williams, has initiated DPX to cater to a niche market. DPX represents a commitment to the craft of pinball machine creation, combining the renowned quality of Dutch Pinball with a focus on exclusivity.

Innovation and Craftsmanship

DPX will continue to utilize the proven mechanics and electronics that fans have come to expect from The Big Lebowski™ Pinball. However, DPX aims to further refine these technologies, producing no more than 500 units of each title globally to maintain exclusivity.

Melvin Williams leads DPX’s design and engineering, bringing a fresh perspective to the development of new pinball machines. With a background in enhancing Dutch Pinball’s technologies, Melvin’s role at DPX involves pushing the boundaries of design and functionality, ensuring that each machine offers a unique experience.

Strategic Expansion

To support the launch of DPX, Dutch Pinball has acquired additional space by securing a building across the street from its current operations. This expansion doubles the production capacity, facilitating the manufacture of both DP and DPX machines more efficiently and allowing for future growth.

As DPX prepares to unveil its first title, Dutch Pinball also continues to develop its own range of machines. Further information regarding new releases under the Dutch Pinball brand will be made available towards the end of 2024.

Looking Ahead

We appreciate the ongoing support from the pinball community and are excited about the opportunities that DPX brings. This new venture allows us to explore new possibilities in pinball design and production, enhancing the collector’s experience.

For additional updates, stay tuned. We are eager to share the next chapter in our journey with you.

Barry Driessen & Melvin Brouwer-Williams

Dutch Pinball Exclusive

IMG_5963 (resized).jpegIMG_5963 (resized).jpeg
    #97 30 days ago

sounds great and the playfield is loaded !
    I can't wait to see more. Congrats to DP and DPX for this new adventure !

#98 30 days ago

Did they announce the next pin?

#99 30 days ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Did they announce the next pin?

This is alluding to the rumored super limited Alice in Wonderland pin being made by Dutch. Interesting to see how it’s a separate venture from Dutch Pinball.

The release states that we will get information for Dutch’s next game near the end of this year.

#100 30 days ago

This is alluding to the rumored super limited Alice in Wonderland pin being made by Dutch. Interesting to see how it’s a separate venture from Dutch Pinball.
    The release states that we will get information for Dutch’s next game near the end of this year.

Screenshot_20220128-003937_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220128-003937_Instagram (resized).jpg
    There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-dutch-pinball-title/page/2?hl=paulbaptiste and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.