elton john flip n out ad (resized).png
limited edition jaws flip n out ad (resized).png
Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 10.56.38 AM (resized).png
flip n out trade ad venom (resized).png
jaws ad flip n out 2 (resized).png
elvira ad premium flip n out (resized).png
alien ripley flip n out ad (resized).png
elton john pe ad flip n out (resized).png
There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 17.
#351 2 years ago

Great hire!

#352 2 years ago

Fantastic news! You two absolutely make this thing we all love so much more exciting and enjoyable. This just strengthens my confidence in how dedicated you are to your customers. Pinball has been uneventful as of late so this has me excited.

#354 2 years ago

Hope he still has time to provide game reviews too.

That other guy sucks!

#355 2 years ago

Frick and Frack for the win!

#356 2 years ago

Congratulations, working with your wife and best friend sounds like you are making good life decisions!

#358 1 year ago

Way to go GREG. I like my steaks the same way I like my videos… Bone-in.

1 week later
#359 1 year ago

HOW TO INSTALL STERN PINBALL SHOOTER ROD

1 week later
#360 1 year ago

BACK IN STOCK!!! Ton of fun and a great add to the gameroom for everyone to enjoy. Also, you will be shipped the 2022 Update for FREE once it’s released!

Flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]

B00C9071-0DCD-41B4-B999-915EAA3F6A2D (resized).jpegB00C9071-0DCD-41B4-B999-915EAA3F6A2D (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#361 1 year ago

BUY BUY BUY YOURS TODAY!

Should be streaming it soon on Flip N Out Pinball twitch and youtube channels.

Toy Story 4 Pinball Featurette (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2022)

An in-depth look into Jersey Jack Pinball's newest pinball machine release: Disney-Pixar's Toy Story 4

Hear about the game's creation from Toy Story 4 pinball designer Pat Lawlor, programmer Joe Katz, and marketer Ken Cromwell. They discuss working with Disney-Pixar, new technologies, and key features of this instant-classic pinball machine.

Join Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and Bo Peep into the world of Toy Story, under glass.

1 month later
#362 1 year ago
TS4 toy story stream ad promo flip n out (resized).pngTS4 toy story stream ad promo flip n out (resized).png
#363 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

BACK IN STOCK!!! Ton of fun and a great add to the gameroom for everyone to enjoy. Also, you will be shipped the 2022 Update for FREE once it’s released!
Flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]
[quoted image]

I have a serious inquiry. Golden Tee is great but the company also makes Silver Strike Bowling, which I like more. I’d be interested in a combined machine that didn’t cost $5k. Maybe $3.5k for both. Then I could play whatever. I could care less about being connected online as those are more expensive with little value. Maybe you can create such a product. I shall see. Golden-tee is great fun. Silver strike bowling is fun. Give me 2 for 1 and I will buy, buy, buy one unit. And I bet you’d get plenty of follow up orders.

#364 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I have a serious inquiry. Golden Tee is great but the company also makes Silver Strike Bowling, which I like more. I’d be interested in a combined machine that didn’t cost $5k. Maybe $3.5k for both. Then I could play whatever. I could care less about being connected online as those are more expensive with little value. Maybe you can create such a product. I shall see. Golden-tee is great fun. Silver strike bowling is fun. Give me 2 for 1 and I will buy, buy, buy one unit. And I bet you’d get plenty of follow up orders.

They did just release something similar with the Arcade Collection that has Silver Strike, Power Putt Golf, and Lawn Toss all in 1 unit.

#365 1 year ago

I just want to know when golden tee pga will be available for the home

#366 1 year ago
Quoted from solid_snake:

They did just release something similar with the Arcade Collection that has Silver Strike, Power Putt Golf, and Lawn Toss all in 1 unit.

I have concerns power putt is at the same standards as Golden-tee. I don’t want old graphics or poor quality renderings, requiring top level sharpness on the screen. Maybe there is a golden-tee with a generic bowling. That might be acceptable combo. But I really want a bowling game and can’t see buying one knowing golden-tee is out there.

Thinking further about this … it would be totally cool to have digital baseball too. Screen shows common baseball arena and pitches come out and batter swings to get on base. I might prefer digital baseball to the actual pitch and bat games like slugfest. Digitally baseball with haptic feedback would be ideal. So maybe the base price goes to $5k for all three. That would be cool to have golf, bowling and baseball in one unit. Throw in a nice basketball game and you’ve hit the quad-fecta. Nobody could resist it.

#367 1 year ago

I haven't played Power Putt but I think it's more like mini-golf or something? If I were to buy one of these things I'd go with the arcade collection for some variety at least. The target toss games would be good drinking games I bet.

#368 1 year ago
Quoted from solid_snake:

I haven't played Power Putt but I think it's more like mini-golf or something? If I were to buy one of these things I'd go with the arcade collection for some variety at least. The target toss games would be good drinking games I bet.

This reminded me of my high school days and playing quarters. It was a mandatory event to having a successful party. We’d fill a shot glass with whisky, scotch or bourbon and someone would dig out a quarter. Everybody would gather around kitchen table with their red solo cups of beer from a keg. There’d be a quick reminder of the rules and start.

If you missed your bounce, you lose and have to drink. Bounce the quarter into shot glass you win and pick someone to chug the alcohol and catch the quarter between their teeth. Glass is refilled and loser becomes the next bouncer and continues around in clockwise fashion. So each turn someone loses and drinks and you stay in game as long as you can. But as people drop out, your chances of being picked to drink increases. Also don’t be an asshat or people will gang up on you. A good game might have 60-90 shots or cups of beers taken in one hour.

Now for the critical details. If you lose or someone wins and picks you, you have to drink. If you didn’t want to drink the shot, you could alternatively chug a cup of beer, then dig quarter out of still-filled glass with your grubby fingers and become the bouncer. The most important detail is no pointing with your finger rule. When someone needs to drink the winner must point at them with their bent elbow. If anyone standing around points, they’d get called out and have to drink including the winner if he forgets. What is funny was when someone was drinking, everyone chants ’” drink MF, drink”. I don’t know if that part was a regional rule or not, but it was in every game I played throughout the great state of FL. The drunker you got the more you enjoyed yelling drink MF, drink.

#369 1 year ago

NEW SDTM! Toy Story 4 Pinball Review

Comment below on your experience with Jersey Jack Pinball's newest game!

#370 1 year ago

Thanks, I enjoyed the review. My fave part are the outtakes, which mean little but are generally funny. Learned a great new technique to avoid offending others too. Simply preface comments by yelling “earmuffs”. Haha that was great!

#371 1 year ago

The Flip N Out Vault Is NOW OPEN!

Go take a look for yourself!

The Flip N Out Vault is a boutique area within Flip N Out Pinball where you can find rare and hard-to-find products. These products may no longer available be available or they may be items that were never released for the public to purchase.

We at Flip N Out Pinball will be uploading NEW ITEMS into the Vault regularly, so please check back often. Some items in the Vault are on consignment from other hobbyists and/or industry professionals. Consignor information is held confidential. If you have an up-scale and/or rare item that would fit well into the Flip N Out Vault, please contact us for additional details.

The Flip N Out Vault requires Membership. But no worries, simply go to flipnoutpinball.com and register as a site member and you will be given Full Access to the Vault items.

We would like to thank you again for the continued support of Flip N Out Pinball. We strive to bring new and fun ways to enjoy the hobby. And we are grateful that you are along with us for the ride!

www.flipnoutpinball.com

The Flip N Out Vault logo-01 (resized).pngThe Flip N Out Vault logo-01 (resized).png
#372 1 year ago

Holy gawd that R2D2 topper... And it isn't even covered in gold! If the pinball market is softening the topper market sure isn't

EDIT: FYI, I logged in with Google for those that might be having issues

#373 1 year ago

whats the access code?

#374 1 year ago

The confirm email link doesn't open up, once clicked on this is the website that opens. I've tried on a PC and Mac.

Request denied by WatchGuard HTTP proxy.
Reason: Category 'Web Hosting' denied by WebBlocker policy 'WebBlocker.Guest and Vendor'.
Method: GET
Host: wix.to
Path: /f0Aoj5E

#375 1 year ago

Thanks for the update everyone. Sadly Wix is junky and I don’t wanna pay $100k for someone to design a nice website for me haha

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#376 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Thanks for the update everyone. Sadly Wix is junky and I don’t wanna pay $100k for someone to design a nice website for me haha

What, really? Get Greg to sell some more houses, lol

#377 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

Holy gawd that R2D2 topper... And it isn't even covered in gold! If the pinball market is softening the topper market sure isn't
EDIT: FYI, I logged in with Google for those that might be having issues

Facebook login worked for me, no issues.

#378 1 year ago

Phone worked for me. It asks if I want to use google, chrome or safari. So it must be the browser you were using. If it is your first visit to vault then you continue to register account.

#379 1 year ago

Another item added to the Flip N Out Vault today. Go check it out! What could it be?!

#iamgroot

flipnoutpinball.com

Flip N Out Vault Profile square logo-01 (resized).pngFlip N Out Vault Profile square logo-01 (resized).png
#380 1 year ago

This vault idea is pretty cool.

#381 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

This vault idea is pretty cool.

Thanks my friend. It's something that certainly isn't for everyone, but those like me will enjoy it.

#382 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Thanks my friend. It's something that certainly isn't for everyone, but those like me will enjoy it.

Anybody check out the vault inside the vault for valuables? what I’m talking about is that one item is IMvault. So a vault inside a vault. Wonder if there is any booty inside it for the fortunate buyer

#383 1 year ago

don't understand why it's behind a log in?

#384 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

don't understand why it's behind a log in?

It’s just an email. Helps us look at analytics, creates some exclusivity, and allows us to message/email just those members in the future if something comes in before we launch it to the public.

I’m not big on the whole using emails to mass market people. It’s a pain, so it won’t be used for spam. I use pinside and Facebook for that haha

#385 1 year ago

I would have snagged the STh pro with uv lights and topper if I hadn’t bought an exact copy three months ago for the same price as offered here with shipping. I prefer the pro over prem for value and don’t miss the projections on screen, but will admit it’s cool.

The game for me is about playing through the 5 demogorgon levels. Can usually get 5-10 balls into demogorgon during a game and that’s enough to win. I also try to lock and start ramp multiball twice per game. I admit I ignore everything else.

What’s funny is I don’t care much for theme and seasons 1-4 mean nothing. But series generally follows a Stephen King book I read awhile back and liked. There are alternate STh translites available and one good source has one per each season. I bought 3 so can swap them out.

#386 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I would have snagged the STh pro with uv lights and topper if I hadn’t bought an exact copy three months ago for the same price as offered here with shipping. I prefer the pro over prem for value and don’t miss the projections on screen, but will admit it’s cool.
The game for me is about playing through the 5 demogorgon levels. Can usually get 5-10 balls into demogorgon during a game and that’s enough to win. I also try to lock and start ramp multiball twice per game. I admit I ignore everything else.
What’s funny is I don’t care much for theme and seasons 1-4 mean nothing. But series generally follows a Stephen King book I read awhile back and liked. There are alternate STh translites available and one good source has one per each season. I bought 3 so can swap them out.

Yeah STh is still one of my go-to games. I’ve been playing my Prem/LE more over the last month. I need to set up Insider Connected on it.

#387 1 year ago
77BF5CF7-42BF-42B8-A53C-C73BE9A3714A (resized).png77BF5CF7-42BF-42B8-A53C-C73BE9A3714A (resized).png
#388 1 year ago

Check out a detailed look at how the topper works and how it's integrated into a dedicated mode on Chicago Gaming Company's Cactus Canyon Remake pinball machine!

Fantastic stuff! Is the new Cactus Canyon Remake topper the best ever?!

#389 1 year ago

See, pinball giveaways CAN be entertaining and fun! Viewers called in and gave their best attempts at recreating a Cactus Canyon Remake call out. What a blast!

#390 1 year ago

Now when are the SE+ With the toppers going to start shipping. They are really promoting something they aren’t producing yet.

#391 1 year ago

Listened to podcast and liked the CCr caller callouts. Great stuff.

2 weeks later
#392 1 year ago

The Flip N Out Vault added another item TODAY! Go to flipnoutpinball.com NOW to check it out before listed to the public.

#youreoutofyourelement

Flipnoutpinball.com

F1FD46AD-D9A8-46B9-A665-E34EACF87124 (resized).jpegF1FD46AD-D9A8-46B9-A665-E34EACF87124 (resized).jpeg
#393 1 year ago

Great add, fair price! I’d be all over it if I knew the next Stern release wasn’t Bond.

#394 1 year ago

We are excited to announce a new Limited Edition pinball mod for Toy Story pinball! You can get yours NOW exclusively at Flip N Out Pinball!

Only 100 units being manufactured so get yours now. Completes the look of the game with stunning custom design and quality! Can’t wait to get ours.

Flipnoutpinball.com

SDTM Exclusive: Eville Pinball LE Armor Reveal - TOY STORY PINBALL

#395 1 year ago

Is Andy in TS4? Isn't it all about Bonnie?

#396 1 year ago
Quoted from alex_m:

Ru-roh Shaggy?! Shhh!

#397 1 year ago
Quoted from alex_m:

Yup

#398 1 year ago

Bonnie
Is the next 100 sets

#399 1 year ago
Quoted from alex_m:

Andy is the OG and the signature is iconic to the IP. It’s a nice touch and they are a fantastic addition to the game. Plus, not having to send stuff off for powdercoat is so damn nice.

#400 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Andy is the OG and the signature is iconic to the IP. It’s a nice touch and they are a fantastic addition to the game. Plus, not having to send stuff off for powdercoat is so damn nice.

I'm all for mods and if this makes 100 owners happy that's great. But the IP here is TS4. I wouldn't put a moving Yoda mod in my Mando just because it is Star Wars. To each their own.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.95
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stream-channel-flip-n-out-pinball-with-ken-cromwell-amp-bill-webb/page/8?hl=breger1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.