8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 205 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 40 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0BCA915C-203B-4726-9E0E-306FD2B475AF (resized).jpeg
    8BD38438-3E7D-4E8D-9B10-E38A7B03971F (resized).jpeg
    074D792E-B4D8-4C88-AED4-E7ECCD4E6A36 (resized).jpeg
    608830EA-9B9A-4D3E-B7F8-47E5B71853F5 (resized).jpeg
    C350CBEF-2237-489C-9E93-2FE07C1BCD47 (resized).jpeg
    B447746C-6367-470D-8AD4-285C1D9DDD51 (resized).jpeg
    10EA0C94-8E7F-49C8-AF32-F2B2DBAA4048 (resized).jpeg
    8E97EA2A-65D9-422D-B81C-9F88E0083DFF (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20191016_150355 (resized).jpg
    8980FE96-4565-40EC-9D10-6773303A4519 (resized).jpeg
    8B8F4A3B-66D2-42CF-B287-28A6DD0BEC5F (resized).jpeg
    tenor.gif
    5509E655-7288-4802-A529-50C83F729D85 (resized).jpeg
    G6m208W (resized).png
    0452B36C-5E24-46E7-83D1-CACE24DE6EA9 (resized).jpeg
    EE411D0B-42CE-43EC-B5D8-7CCE61028767 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zmeny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 months ago

Flip N Out Pinball Streaming Channel

With your hosts, Special When Lit Pinball Podcast’s Ken Cromwell & Bill Webb

Come hang out with Ken and Bill every week as they stream and discuss one of the industry’s newest machines.

Current Stream Machine: Stranger Things Pro

- Weekly Format
    - Tutorials
    - Special Guests
    - Fun Hosts
    - Casual Play
    - After-Hours Chat with Viewer Call-In Segment

This Pinball Channel is for YOU! Use this forum thread to chat with the hosts and one another.

Please, please, please go to twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball and subscribe and follow the channel. Also, follow us on YouTube (search for Flip N Out Pinball)

***All donated bits and subscriptions on stream will go directly to Ken and Bill for their work and support.***

Flip N Out Pinball is an authorized pinball and pinball product distributor. We want to provide Flip N Out Pinball customers something new, fun, and creative as a way of saying thanks for making us your go-to distributor.

Zach Meny
    Owner/Flip N Out Pinball
    FlipNOutPinball.com
    zach@flipnoutpinball.com

1A2F2543-3605-4A24-9879-56EC7075308E (resized).jpeg

#3 8 months ago

Sorry guys change in scheduling this week, something came up and the guys may delay the stream until Tuesday or start fresh next week. Maybe I’ll hop on the stream tomorrow instead.

#9 8 months ago

Come hang!!! Special guest Josh Kuglar, software engineer on Oktoberfest will be hanging out live with the guys answering questions and explaining the rules.

A7DAF5D6-99D0-45FE-B4FA-8103EA1F9325 (resized).png
    #12 8 months ago
    Quoted from rosh:

You would think you could spell my name right . Kugler
    I'll be bringing some new code for us to test out

Whoops sorry J Kuug

#15 8 months ago

What a fun ass night. Thanks to everyone that attended and partied with us. For those that didn’t it’ll be on the Flip N Out Pinball YouTube channel. Go follow/subscribe now for videos and streams of brand new gaming, all the time.

#16 8 months ago

Episode 1 of Flip N Out Pinball Streaming was a blast! Thanks again to hosts Ken and Bill for putting on a great show. Tune in to Twitch every Monday night around 9e/8c for gameplay of the newest pinball machines.

Be a pal real quick and follow us on YouTube and Twitch (twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball). You’re the best thanks!

#18 8 months ago
    Quoted from Barkz:

Is it Oktoberfest next week as well, and/or do you guys plan on making some sort of rough schedule down the road (like projected next 2 week’s machines)?

Oktoberfest until a new release comes out. We may switch it up a bit in between too.

#19 8 months ago

Come join us (Ken and Bill) LIVE in chat as we stream Oktoberfest from the Special When Lit Pinball Podcast Studios for Flip N Out Pinball LLC. Last week we had an all-star cast of podcasters stop in to chat. An extremely fun way to start off your week! Stream starts around 7pm central time tonight so grab a beverage and get ready to talk some pinball with us.

twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball/

ADF3AC87-C37E-4DD5-90BB-F5EC996C2C30 (resized).jpeg
    #20 8 months ago

Flip N Out Pinball Streaming Episode 2

New Unreleased BETA CODE and great After Hours Chat

1 week later
    #21 7 months ago

Flip N Out Pinball Streaming Episode 3: Ken and Bill’s last stream of Oktoberfest, plus After Hours chat

#23 7 months ago

Come hang with the gang. Guaranteed enjoyment! Right now at

Twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

#25 7 months ago

Check out this video for the upcoming Epic Outdoor Stream going down THIS FRIDAY, come hang out, and you may win one hell of a prize! I’ll be there showing off my mad pinball skills, or lack thereof.

#26 7 months ago

Happy Friday! Let’s celebrate by offering a huge Show Special for the upcoming Southern Fried Gameroom Expo July 12-14 in Atlanta. Pre-order yours today.

2492673C-A26D-4DBF-A6C0-E49F48251053 (resized).jpeg
    #27 7 months ago

Almost showtime! Outdoor Flip N Out Pinball Stream.
    Come hang with us and chat while we get brutalized by Stern’s Black Knight LE

67375015-8556-40C0-9FC7-57A1DDD9F782 (resized).jpeg8AD22391-6CC0-41FA-9449-F1F2E6F5F937 (resized).jpegCE8CF69D-230A-4D0F-A43C-7777572CE01E (resized).jpegFF8CA227-5D6B-45A5-86D1-E0693E46757C (resized).jpeg
    #31 7 months ago
    052826B3-ECE0-41C8-B97C-27B6172AFF13 (resized).png
    #34 7 months ago
    Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Great job on stream fellas. Not much pinball and the show still kicked ass. Jason slurring was the best part.

Haha his night ended shortly after

#36 7 months ago

Come hang out and watch some LIVE Black Knight LE!
    twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

And buys yours today at Flip N Out Pinball

#37 7 months ago

Right now LIVE stream with Stern Pinball’s Chuck Ernst, Director of Computer Graphics Art at Stern Pinball

Black Knight LE stream and After Hours Chat with LIVE Call-In Segment

Come hang now we are having a blast

#38 7 months ago

Flip N Out Pinball Stream Episode 7: LIVE with Stern's Chuck Ernst and Black Knight LE. Plus, After-Hours chat with listener call-in segment

Callers included Ted from Radio Shack, Tater from Best Buy, THE Fahlgren, Zach Meny, Loserkid Pinball Podcast host Josh Roop, SDTM Cary Hardy, & Elvis himself!

#40 7 months ago
    Quoted from LordHelmet:

Fun stream again! Good work Ken, Bill and Zach zmeny
    Did the FBI ever show up?

So far so good haha

#41 7 months ago

A How To Guide to Unboxing and Setting Up A Pinball Machine

Point of View Camera

Black Knight LE

#42 7 months ago

As a reminder, Flip N Out Pinball takes names for lists of rumored upcoming pinball machines. If there is a rumored title coming out that you are interested in, message us and we will get you on the list! If it does come to fruition, you will already be a step ahead.

Zach Meny
    Flip N Out Pinball
    zach@flipnoutpinball.com

#43 7 months ago

Check out NEW Black Knight Code LIVE NOW on the Flip N Out Pinball channel. Twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

Plus, later an After Hours chat with LIVE Call-In segment. Come hang, laugh, and let loose!

1 week later
    #44 6 months ago
    D92C4DB1-ECBB-4004-AA8B-43099EC0CE77 (resized).jpeg
    #45 6 months ago

Come see the Pin Stadium difference on Wonka!

BB18BE9E-A5C9-429F-A40F-A35AA71B2154 (resized).png
    #47 6 months ago

Jersey Jack is live right now! Come by

#48 6 months ago

Wow what a night! We got a very chatty Jersey Jack and a ton of info on the status and future of Willy Wonka Pinball. Thanks again to Jack Guarnieri for the time and to Special When Lit’s Ken, Bill, and Steve for a stellar stream. And to the hundred viewers who hung out and donated!!!

#50 6 months ago

What to do when you receive your pinball machine and the packaging has damage

PLUS, installation of The Mod Couple Pinball’s Willy Wonka Mod Collection

More content for our valued pinball friends and customers!

#52 6 months ago

Wonka LIVE with Lead Programmer Joe Katz, JJP Programmer Keith Johnson, and JJP Designer Eric Meunier

What a blast seeing and hearing about Willy Wonka pinball from the creators!

3 weeks later
    #55 5 months ago
    A7975EEE-A3B7-4BB3-A314-80F589BA168D (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #56 5 months ago

LETS DO THIS! Jurassic Park Pinball LIVE right now
    - NEW Unreleased Code
    - LIVE in studio Stern Pinball’s Chuck Ernst
    - LIVE in chat Stern Pinball’s Keith Elwin
    - After Hours Call-In

934C1BA7-D2BA-48F7-8CAD-195C17668988 (resized).jpeg
    #57 5 months ago

Come on in, Elwin is describing rules and code. Ernst is discussing process of developing the animation for Jurassic Park

#60 5 months ago

Check out the Jurassic Park pinball machine on-demand stream with Stern Pinball’s Chuck Ernst, Director of Computer Graphics Art

#61 5 months ago

Monday Night Pinball LIVE NOW with Jurassic Park on the Flip N Out Pinball Streaming Network! Twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

Come hang now with the Special When Lit team and SDTM Zach In chat, among many other pinball friends!

A93D898C-2D87-421C-ACE4-754A64CE9EEA (resized).jpeg
    #62 5 months ago

Got a big group in chat tonight! Come on by we are waiting for ya

1 week later
    #63 5 months ago

Monday Night Pinball with NEW CODE on Jurassic Park Pinball RIGHT NOW! Come by and hang for a bit, chat, Call In LIVE

1 week later
    #64 4 months ago

Star Wars: The Pin
    Unboxing, Setup, and Gameplay

1 week later
    #65 4 months ago

Congrats to monsterbash98 and WaXX13 for winning the Stern Jurassic Park Promotional Banners on last night’s LIVE stream!

More giveaway banners coming soon! Subscribe and follow Flip N Out Pinball on Facebook, YouTube, & Twitch for your chance to WIN!

Next Monday: Steve Ritchie LIVE with Black Knight LE and Black Knight Banner Giveaway

The Following Monday: George Gomez LIVE with Star Wars: The Pin and Batman 66 Girls Banner Giveaway

#66 4 months ago

It’s Goin Down In 10 Minutes People! PLUS A GIVEAWAY!

MONDAY NIGHT PINBALL

Twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball.com

B6D12369-898C-4AD2-A409-17DE622B5BC7 (resized).jpeg
    #67 4 months ago

Check out the NEW Promo/Opener for

Monday Night Pinball

Flip N Out Pinball Streaming Network

#68 4 months ago

Special thanks again to Lucas Pepke for recording vocals!

#69 4 months ago

Jurassic Park LE Streaming NOW!!!! With Ken, Bill, and ME, Zach! Come hang. Twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

#70 4 months ago

LIVE IN STUDIO: GEORGE GOMEZ
    Streaming Star Wars: The Pin

It’s...About...To Go....Down....
    AND we need you here. Like, RIGHT NOW!

59D88992-749C-42ED-874F-35A496BDE2AA (resized).jpeg
    #71 4 months ago

More Exclusive Flip N Out Pinball Content

LIVE In-Studio Special Guest: George Gomez, Chief Creative Officer - Stern Pinball

Machine: Star Wars: The Pin

Make sure to subscribe and Facebook follow

#74 3 months ago

MONDAY NIGHT PINBALL RIGHT NOW!

Monster Bash Remake LE with Chicago Gaming Company’s very own Ryan White. Come on by, we are waiting on YOU to begin!

CAE28DA5-7213-45F8-BA87-77A3CB8D4F82 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #75 3 months ago

***WORLD PREMIERE TONIGHT***

A Brand New Series And A First For The Pinball Industry

I’ve had this idea for a long while now and now I can share it with you. This is special to me and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do. It has full potential to reach non-pinball people, so I hope you’ll share it.

Tune In at October 7th at 8/7c on twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball to watch the exclusive premiere LIVE and chat with other viewers. Then, an After Hours post-show discussion and LIVE Call-In Segment with Special When Lit's Ken, Bill, and Bedi.

EE411D0B-42CE-43EC-B5D8-7CCE61028767 (resized).jpeg
    #76 3 months ago

WE ARE LIVE

Grab a snack and your favorite beverage for the World Premiere of a NEW Pinball Media Project by Zach Meny

***LIVE NOW***

#79 3 months ago

NEW SERIES ALERT

Pinball Cribs

SHARE SHARE SHARE

Tour a pinball collector’s home in style. Bowling alley, billiards, full bar with 4 beer taps, 21 pinball machines, custom poker table, Golden Tee, neon, and more!

Grab a snack and your favorite beverage alone or with family and friends. Enjoy The Show!

#80 3 months ago

If you’d like to appear on an episode of Pinball Cribs, message us at zach@flipnoutpinball.com

#82 3 months ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Great job Zach, I only see this getting bigger and better! I hope you can get some people in the industry like George Gome, Jersey Jack, Charlie Emery, etc to be one the episodes. It will be beneficial to everyone involved to showcase a fun side of pinball that will help to grow more players/owners

Here’s hoping they would be open to it.

#83 3 months ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Great job Zach, I only see this getting bigger and better! I hope you can get some people in the industry like George Gome, Jersey Jack, Charlie Emery, etc to be one the episodes. It will be beneficial to everyone involved to showcase a fun side of pinball that will help to grow more players/owners

Thanks for calling in buddy!

#86 3 months ago
    Quoted from J-Freeze:

It'll be cool to see some sweet set ups.
    I have a feeling a lot of them will make mine look like the Redman episode.

That would be great! My aim at fun, satire, comedy is missed by some. This show is built to present all types of collectors and collections. Whether it be a pinball machine in a Home Depot shed or a multi-millionaire’s estate, Pinball Cribs is visual, loud, and witty.

#88 3 months ago
    Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

Great job, Zach. I love finding home arcade walkthroughs on YouTube, and this is completely next level. Interesting to see a bit of the home and the arcade. Here’s hoping to many more episodes to come.

Thanks buddy! The response has been mixed so not sure we will go past episode 2; my sense of humor and satire may be different than the community as a whole. Appreciate the feedback though

#99 3 months ago

All the feedback has been taken in. This was an attempt to create free content that could be enjoyed not only by us pinheads but everyone. The feedback has been clear and I appreciate everyone’s honesty. I do have concern for some people that live their lives in a pissy, over serious, and mean-spirited way but hey as long as its not me I’ll sit back and enjoy the plethora of pinball shows that are created for my viewing pleasure........still waiting........ (sarcasm in the last comment for those of you that need the disclaimer). I love you all, hate you all, and consider myself as part of the messed up family of pinball. Pass the gravy boat please

#107 3 months ago
    Quoted from Skipnatty:

If we all quit doing things when we we received criticism, nobody would do anything. If you believe in it and wanna do it, do it...especially when the ideology is to get people outside of the current pinball circle into the hobby. Just my thoughts.

That was nicely said. Thanks Skip

#119 3 months ago

THE REVIEWS ARE IN!!!
    PINBALL CRIBS IT A HIT!!!!......?

Check Out Episode 2 NOW

Disclaimer: Pinball Cribs is for entertainment purposes, not meant to offend, harm the pinball industry, ruin your life, or steal your children in the dark of night. Enjoy...

#124 3 months ago
    Quoted from porkcarrot:

I didn't realize this was parody and I have seen plenty of episodes of Cribs. Here's the issue with assuming people will know it is satire: Most of the people on the original Cribs were arrogant as hell and just showing off all the stuff they have. So when the first episode is a guy acting arrogant about all the stuff he has in his pretty large house and a game room filled with top of the line new machines, it doesn't seem to be satire. He might not have Diddy money, but this guy is very well off (and I don't begrudge him for that), but it is also very believable that this is really his personality. If it were a guy showing of his collection acting like it was hot shit and it was heavy on like Gottlieb Premier games and working projects with blown out play fields, it would make it clear it is parody.
    I do want to say I like the idea though. I like trying something new and seeing people's collections and ep 2 was more enjoyable. And it makes me want a well produced show about interesting machines people have. It wouldn't appeal to the masses, but I would absolutely watch a well produced series talking about stuff like that sweet bowling machine and other arcades and pins that you don't see in the wild often. That might exist and I just don't know about it. If so, please let me know.

Well, this was my attempt at a well produced show series.

#128 3 months ago
    Quoted from porkcarrot:

That's actually what I was saying. I think this is very well produced. It was more a comment on other videos I have seen about specific machines. Often they have shaky cameras and/or lack of good angles. Many times it is one guy filming and talking about it. This was very well done and I'd like to see this production on a series just about games as well, but again I realize that is a limited appeal to mostly just pinball people and may not be what you are interested in.

Thanks! We are setting up our studio over the next month and you will be seeing that as well.

#129 3 months ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

And the people featured on cribs were celebrities and the show felt like you were getting a peek behind the curtain. Nothing against the people who volunteered for these episodes, but there is no reason for me to have a connection to them.

This is true for me too. I think the series would have had better reception if they applied the Cribs style over some interesting games or unique collections. I'm less interested in seeing a home with the 15 latest LEs in it.
    I'd probably lose the segments about the fridge and the cars.
    I hope you continue to see success with your episodes though, hopefully some of my suggestions make sense.

So eliminate the collector, everything new, the kitchen, and the cars?

#139 3 months ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

That's pretty much what you said. You dont know or care about the people or have any connection to them. Then you stated, lose the cars, lose the fridge, etc. He pretty much took it exactly how you stated it. I dont think he was all pissy about it like you are being though.

Thanks gentry. Yeah I was just summarizing his requests. No hate here. And cmon Wolf don’t pretend like you won’t be one of the first to watch Episode 3

#142 3 months ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Exciting preview of Pinball Cribs Episode 3 -[quoted image]

No one does it like you Coz hahaha

#146 3 months ago
    Quoted from HC2016:

Really enjoyed episode 2 ... don’t know if this was mentioned , but I think Stern corporates and distributors should have episodes , just a thought .. anyway great concept you have

I would be very willing and excited to film Cribs episodes with industry folk! Ya know, I am traveling to Chicago for expo....Cmon industry people! Let Pinball Cribs take a look around. The people have spoken

#152 3 months ago

Thanks for all of the love everyone! Now I’m gonna have to watch it on the big screen

#158 3 months ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

I'll request the IMAX screen in Darling Harbour, Sydney, Australia, to play it on the screen that measures (117.2 ft × 97.0 ft).

Uh if that happens I would shit a brick

#165 3 months ago
    Quoted from livetowin:

Ahh, the Zach Meny fan boys just won’t quit. Vanity at its finest. Not really sure what the appeal of these videos are. Rich, out of touch, fan boys attempting snarky humor. Hilarious. Keep up the “hard work” Zach. Get it haha

Username: livetowin

Modified Username: livetowhine

#168 3 months ago
    Quoted from zpinman370:

Great 2nd episode - like to get ideas for my space from these. Can we get the details on the lights on top of the AC/DC? looks like a set of dj lights but how did you tie them in with the music?

contact Jason from Slap Save Pinball Podcast. He will be happy to help

#172 3 months ago
    Quoted from delt31:

I'm a Zach meny fan boy b/c I thought he did a good job? what?
    1) Since becoming a distributor (and I've mentioned this to him many times) Zach's ability to be Zach is gone. I don't blame him though - it's impossible to be himself b/c of it. Example - recent reviews of new games, he'll say that he kept his mouth shut but forgets that during Greg's review of it (JP), he'll say things like Really? Or what about this, or something else to defend the game. It's comical. What about how he defended the stern insider program by reminding us it's really free and that's what people don't realize. I thought that was a funny one! Pre distributor Zach would never have defended that BS but he's now working with Stern. I understand that.
    2) He reminded us to continue buying pinball machines when the pf issues were happening - what's the big deal right?
    3) He thinks Elvira's Special Editions were worth the cost of admission. Jesus.
    4) Likes to say he'll defend his opinion against anyone's yet turns down the people that would actually bring it. Kaneda comes to mind (Zach - cmon seriously?) and I've even offered to have a friendly debate on some of his absolute worst comments he's made yet nothing.
    Here's the flip side though (and it's a big flipside) - Zach brings a lot to the pinball scene and is a talented person. These videos are just fun - showcasing what we all love here (pinball). I know Zach is super sensitive so he might read these items and say man, Delt thinks I'm just a shill and do anything for pinball money so how could he respect me - and the problem is he looks at things too black and white.
    He's a distributor - the rules have changed now BUT I get that. He needs to be successful so I know what to truly "listen" to and what to tune out. The streams he puts on - do I think he'll be critical of the game? Of course not - that would be crazy. I know it's going to be ass kissing all day BUT he does a great job showcasing and getting the word out. I appreciate those streams for what they are - not to truly see if the game is good or not from those who participate in them.
    Zach a good guy and someone I would def have a beer and these crib videos are just his newest idea in an industry that can use new and creative ideas.

well said....for the most part....pffft. And yes, let’s grab a beer soon and argue with one another

#175 3 months ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

Enjoyed the episodes. My wife and daughter enjoyed them as well. My daughter never plays pinball but really seemed to like the show. She enjoyed seeing the game rooms and themes of the games.

That’s great to hear! Thanks for sharing

#184 3 months ago

Let’s get this party started! Come on in and say hello to the gang. We are waiting for you.

8E97EA2A-65D9-422D-B81C-9F88E0083DFF (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #187 89 days ago

LIVE NOW! NEW Oktoberfest Code/Animation with American Pinball’s Josh Kugler and Dan Selakovich inside the NEW STUDIO C. Come on by people, it’s Monday Night Pinball!

1 week later
    #188 82 days ago

LIVE FIRST LOOK: Medieval Madness Royal Edition with CGC’s Ryan White

RIGHT NOW Only On The Flip N Out Streaming Network

MONDAY NIGHT PINBALL BABY!

10EA0C94-8E7F-49C8-AF32-F2B2DBAA4048 (resized).jpeg
    #189 82 days ago

Grab a snack and your favorite beverage. All our rowdy friends are here for Monday Night!

1 week later
    #190 71 days ago

FIRST LOOK Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland (RAZA) Gameplay

Deeproot Pinball's Debut Machine

Subscribe Now to Flip N Out Pinball YouTube for exclusive pinball streams, reveals, series, entertainment, and more!

#191 71 days ago

Thanks to corespondent Keith for the footage!

2 weeks later
    #194 54 days ago
    B447746C-6367-470D-8AD4-285C1D9DDD51 (resized).jpeg
    #195 54 days ago

Ooh I forgot you can also WIN an ELVIRA BANNER

1 week later
    #196 47 days ago
    C350CBEF-2237-489C-9E93-2FE07C1BCD47 (resized).jpeg
    #197 47 days ago

LIVE. NOW. Greg. Freres. Free. Elvira. Banner. Come. Hang. twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

3 weeks later
    #198 26 days ago

Strangers Things Pinball...
    NEW Code...
    FREE Banner Giveaway...
    All we need now is you!
    LIVE NOW

608830EA-9B9A-4D3E-B7F8-47E5B71853F5 (resized).jpeg
    #199 25 days ago

Do the right thing....be different....vote for quality and entertainment this year....VOTE NOW for Flip N Out Pinball Streaming

2019 TWIPY VOTING IS OPEN!
    Thisweekinpinball.com

#200 19 days ago
    074D792E-B4D8-4C88-AED4-E7ECCD4E6A36 (resized).jpeg
    #201 19 days ago

Oh and GIVEAWAY Banner too!!!! Tune in NOW

#202 13 days ago

PURE FUN! Singing LIVE To WIN!

This is what pinball media is all about. Bridging the gap between the manufacturer and consumer, all in the name of the silver ball!

Viewers called-in LIVE to sing their way to win a Stranger Things Pinball banner. Special thanks to Ken Cromwell, Brian Eddy, and Stern Pinball.

Flip N Out Pinball Streaming Channel

It’s Not Just A Stream. It’s A Show.

#203 12 days ago

LIVE NOW: Stern Pinball rules designer Mike Vinikour in tha house playing and talking Stranger Things Pinball!

AND FREE BANNER GIVEAWAY!

8BD38438-3E7D-4E8D-9B10-E38A7B03971F (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #205 5 days ago

RIGHT NOW we are waiting for you to come hang out at Monday Night Pinball, streaming Stranger Things Pinball with Cromwell & Bedi!

You never know what could happen

0BCA915C-203B-4726-9E0E-306FD2B475AF (resized).jpeg
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 23.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 49.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 59.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 120.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 59.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 69.50
    Boards
    Pinball Haus
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 109.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 11.95
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 57.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 99.95
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 119.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 157.00
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 399.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Bent Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zmeny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside