View topic image gallery

HH 12 v.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
AMH Topper Final Pics 005.JPG
AMH Topper Final Pics 004.JPG
AMH Topper Final Pics 003.JPG
AMH Topper Final Pics 002.JPG
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

We contacted Charlie and Ben and asked if we could produce a Topper for his AMH and he was happy to have us do it. We put alot of time and thought into this and we hope all you AMH owners like it.
We are waiting for a power solution right now that Ben is working on for us, so we are taking pre orders in the meantime so we know how many to make . You can reserve one now by emailing me direct [email protected].

This will have a mini controller attached to the back of the topper so you can change the back panel effects to your liking. Here are some pics and a vid. They will be $190.00 + shipping and will be available through us and Pinball Life.

Joe

AMH Topper Final Pics 002.JPGAMH Topper Final Pics 002.JPG
AMH Topper Final Pics 003.JPGAMH Topper Final Pics 003.JPG
AMH Topper Final Pics 004.JPGAMH Topper Final Pics 004.JPG
AMH Topper Final Pics 005.JPGAMH Topper Final Pics 005.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Lookin' good Joe!

#3 9 years ago

Wow, that's a great looking topper. Impressive!

#4 9 years ago

As always...great work Joe!

#5 9 years ago

Hey that looks "spooky".....great job.

#6 9 years ago

Looks good! You could toss this on Haunted House too if you were so inclined.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Looks good! You could toss this on Haunted House too if you were so inclined.

That would look fantastic on Haunted House. I think Joe should work his magic on a BlackHole topper too!

#8 9 years ago

I'm in email sent

#9 9 years ago

Terrific job Joe!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

That would look fantastic on Haunted House

I would just have to figure out a power source for the machine but it could be done.

#11 9 years ago

I was first REMEMBER dat! I got a little scared by your video actually. A little Blair Witch....lololol Great work buddy! Its PERFECT!

#12 9 years ago

You could market that at halloween time with as a decoration.

#13 9 years ago

That looks really sweet, super nice job. Anyone with AMH should definitely consider that, feels like a great extension of the translite and cabinet.

#14 9 years ago

Just pre-ordered. This will make a great addition. For the curious and unfortunate with low ceilings, I asked Joe for the dimensions and the topper is 9-1/4" high and 24" wide.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

You could market that at halloween time with as a decoration.

I agree, I don't have a haunted house or AMH but that's gonna make an awesome decoration.

In for 1

#16 9 years ago

Very cool.

I haven't decided to get an AMH yet, but if you can provide a way to power it for HH I'll buy one now and move it later ...

#17 9 years ago

I am soooo in on this. Just picked up my AMH on Saturday and I LOVE the game but it is screaming for a topper. Wish granted.

Another great topper from a great guy!

#18 9 years ago

That Joe does great work!

Can't wait to see our shop game with a topper on it!

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

That Joe does great work!
Can't wait to see our shop game with a topper on it!

I can't wait to see my game with a topper on it!

#20 9 years ago

Jesus Christ now I really need this game

#21 9 years ago

It's just perfect!

#22 9 years ago

Joe, are you going to offer this topper with a plug for an outlet or just for the AMH game? Great topper as are all the other toppers I have created by you and your team.

http://www.pinballsupernova.com/my%20toppers.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog: http://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pbsupernova?ref=hl

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PinbalSupernova

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkP5URZoS8NApETWc7uBmA/feed?view_as=public

#23 9 years ago

I can make them with power packs no problem, we have 4 orders that way already.

#24 9 years ago

Wow! Awesome work as always Joe.

I think this a great topper for Haunted House too. I'd add it if I had one.

#25 9 years ago

Wow, lots of detail and looks great.

#26 9 years ago

Great job. That's the best topper I have seen in a while. I'm down for sure.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

I can make them with power packs no problem, we have 4 orders that way already.

Cool. Now you have 5 orders.

#28 9 years ago

I kind of want one just for the heck of it...now game for it but hard to turn down awesome work

#29 9 years ago

Order the game baller!

#30 9 years ago

We are closing in on sold out of the first 50.. Next run would most likely be in a month or so.

Thanks everyone

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

We are closing in on sold out of the first 50.. Next run would most likely be in a month or so.
Thanks everyone

Hope I made the first run of 50! Love it!

#32 9 years ago

Email me if your not sure.. I dont see a Mike Hogue??

#33 9 years ago

I apologize for this but I have to raise the price a bit, when doing the BOM I had left out a few things that has thrown off the total cost of these. I forgot to add in the PP fees, packaging and power all of which I factor in when determining price point. If this is a deal breaker for anyone who has one on reserve just let me know and I will remove you from the list, again I apologize for this.
The new price is $190.00 + shipping and we have begun cutting all the parts and hope to start delivery end of this week.

Joe

#34 9 years ago

Fair price in my eyes. Look at all the work and materials these take.

#35 9 years ago

Joe... I'm in! I love your AC/DC topper on my premium too.

Question; what is the back object on ghost panel, just above the "Game Over" tombstone?

Kerry

#36 9 years ago

That is a flying bat.. there is also another one behind the house to the left. On the tombstone is a crow.

#37 9 years ago

I'm in for one. Looks great! Let me know when they're available.

#38 9 years ago

I am sold out as of now, you can email me with your info for the second run.. see first post

#39 9 years ago

Sweet looking topper!

You should crank a bunch of these out around Halloween. I wouldn't mind having one as a prop.

Edit: I see this was previously mentioned. It just reinforces the call for these for people that don't own a game they would go with.

#40 9 years ago

I wish my basement ceiling clearance was enough for this. I'm sure I'll end up getting one anyway, but it's going to suck waiting until I change houses just to fully appreciate it! Nice job!

#41 9 years ago

It has taken longer than expected to make all the parts but we are finally finished and are starting to build in the morning. I hope to ship the first 50 on Monday.. long weekend ahead.

#42 9 years ago

I'll be ordering one as soon as my game arrives. My brain won't allow me to buy another topper for a game that doesn't exist yet. I'm looking at you MMR!

#43 9 years ago

Looks Spooktacular, Joe! Great stuff...as usual...

#44 9 years ago

If you have reserved one and did not send me an address please do so to help me speed this up.

Thanks
Joe

#45 9 years ago

Bump.. thanks to all who responded..

#46 9 years ago

They are all built and we will be invoicing over the weekend and shipping out Monday and Tuesday next week. Thanks to all who ordered

Joe

#47 9 years ago

Just received and paid my invoice for the topper, which was $199 (with shipping) to Pennsylvania. Thanks, Laseriffic!

#48 9 years ago

All paid toppers have shipped as of this morning.

Thanks again

1 week later
#49 9 years ago

Joe saw you post in another thread. If that last one is still available I'll take it please and thank you. -Tommy Skinner

1 week later
#50 9 years ago

Temporarily installed on my Haunted House - very pleased. First topper I've ever wanted, looking forward to it on AMH.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
$ 210.00
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-laseriffic-amh-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.