PXL_20221217_151839073~2 (resized).jpg
a161de9e94d85a5db9a8e0f5a5dfe5ac25944d9c (resized).jpg
d4d65e6d159b6c00d0e39ac1b8e63ea0860b2f50 (resized).jpg
e66edc0b2913c9dfbeeb7a1cbf07cec8cdb5ece5 (resized).png
e9dff406dc3102f8750153810bd42ba8644f38bd (resized).png
module (resized).jpg
targetspotted (resized).jpg
machine (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradlinden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 1 year ago

This looks extremely cool: I love the art, I love the twist on EM-style play, and as someone awaiting the arrival of their own P3, I'm thrilled to see more and more modules coming out with diverse styles of gameplay.

I hate to be this guy, so I want to ask the question as humbly as possible: Could Nick or someone from P3 give us a little more insight into the cost of this module? Just looking at a photo of Weird Al vs. Drained, there *appears* to be a lot more mechanical parts in the Al module, so I think I had anticipated Drained being priced lower than Al (or Heist, etc.). I'm happy to be corrected, just curious to know a little more about what goes into manufacturing these modules.

#18 1 year ago

Thanks solarvalue and @bingopodcast! You both provided helpful insight. I definitely did not realize that this was being manufactured separately, I mistakenly assumed "3rd party" games were being designed out of house, but then manufactured and sold through Multimorphic. That's very cool (and impressive) to know there's outside manufacturing ability, and I have to imagine it's great news that it's not adding to the MM factory's busyness. (Also, I didn't realize that the $3500 price tag on Weird Al *does not* include the cabinet artwork. So, sorry for that inaccurate comparison.)

Again, I think the game looks super cool. Extremely impressed in the execution and really looking forward to playing it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradlinden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-game-reveal-drained-vampire-game-for-the-p3-?tu=bradlinden and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.