Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by stangbat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 12 years ago

which game has the most addicting gameplay in your opinion??

for me, its Fish Tales...

#2 12 years ago

i would have to say "the most recent pin in the collection".

but yeah, FT can be really addicting. brutal, with incredibly satisfying shots.
    i'll 2nd Fish Tales from my somewhat shallow experience.

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

would have to say "the most recent pin in the collection".

but yeah, FT can be really addicting. brutal, with incredibly satisfying shots.
    i'll 2nd Fish Tales from my somewhat shallow experience.

+1

I need to sell FT but I can't because it is so addictive!

#4 12 years ago

Funhouse. When Rudy falls asleep then you hit him that is addictive. Getting the Frenzy / Super Frenzy is fun too. Making the shot to the hidden trunk is fun.

#5 12 years ago

Whirlwind for me. Since my buddy got it I've been flippin with him every night for over a month now!

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

+1 on that. I struggle to come up with games other than my current favourites but agree
    FT is one of the best examples of an addictive game. You know what you need to do but is challanging and exciting to do it. Pinbot is another and CSI was like that for me.

I would like to name more modern games that can be played in different ways to get high scores but am struggling to come up with one that stands out.

#7 12 years ago

My personal "Just one more game", pin right now is Funhouse. I have a hard time turning it off for the night

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from shock_me:

My personal "Just one more game", pin right now is Funhouse. I have a hard time turning it off for the night

That's one of a handful of games that i consider to be "perfect". I just played one for the first time since 1993 right after playing a bunch of a-listers and I have to say I had just as much fun, if not more fun playing that.

#9 12 years ago

white water always on the quest for vacation jackpot

#10 12 years ago

Yea I gotta agree Dvandentop, WH2O is pretty dammed addicting. Finding NGG to be pretty addicting too, the hole in one shot is not only a great shot, but very well implemented during play for different goals. I also did find FT to be very addicting, I need to get another FT, the wife has not stopped complaining since I sold it.

#11 12 years ago

I used to play FT a lot when out, bought it and don't play as much now.
    No Fear is my most addicting game before/after buying.

#12 12 years ago

Iron Man

The quest for a good game, if you're on a bad streak, goes through the quarters real fast.

#13 12 years ago

I vote for Taxi

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

would have to say "the most recent pin in the collection".

+1, although my most recent pin is JM and I don't play it much because it needs to be shopped and I haven't taken the time to figure out the rules yet.

I played FT for years because it was my only pin and got pretty burned out on it, but it still has its charm. I tell myself I should sell it, but don't know if I could. Perhaps if someone offered me a large pile of money.

Right now I am playing TFTC a lot, because it is new to my collection and DW, because it just plain kicks ass!

#15 12 years ago

Wh20 and AFM for me.

#16 12 years ago

FT for me right now. TS keeps kicking my butt so I keep coming back for more humiliation.

#17 12 years ago

Yeh there is something about Funhouse that keeps me going back, also when I'm at my buddies I cant stop playing F-14 just so damn fast you want to play again, nice challenging game with simple rules.

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

That's one of a handful of games that i consider to be "perfect".

Yep, there's a reason why FH generally sells for so much more than other alphanumeric pins. It's basically the MM of its era.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

I need to get another FT, the wife has not stopped complaining since I sold it.

You have a most unique problem Pin_Crazed. A most unique problem indeed. I wish it was my problem Mine likes all my games, but I doubt if she'd lament if I unloaded a few

#20 12 years ago

My gf bitched when I moved FT out of the house too. Of course now that it's back she still doesn't play it.

#21 12 years ago

Iron Man.

Surprisingly, Avatar also has that strong "one more game" quality for me.

#22 12 years ago

Whitewater for sure!

#23 12 years ago

TOM is great. I have a nice pinball collection, but TOM makes me keep on comming back!
    As i said, Theatre of Magic is great!

#24 12 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

"the most recent pin in the collection".

Pretty much!

#25 12 years ago

IJ. Between the quantity and quality of game modes, it keeps things fresh and keeps my desire to come back for more higher.

#26 12 years ago

Agree with the other 4 votes already for WH2O (if I had to pick one).

#27 12 years ago

WH20 no doubt. Great flow and simple but everchanging strategy game to game.

#28 12 years ago

I can't decide between NGG or TOTAN.

#29 12 years ago

Shadow.

Usually a game ends with one or two modes to complete before the final battle, and I always have the feeling of being able to accomplish all tasks and make it there on the next game

#30 12 years ago

tz right now

#31 12 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

+5 or 6 on that. Right now it is Congo for me. I always seem to press that start button just one more time.

#32 12 years ago

BSD ,,,, is my addiction !!! followed by TZ ..

#33 12 years ago

Wh2o....Since I got one, I cant stop! Still haven't been able to get the Vacation Jackpot

#34 12 years ago

Dirty Harry, it is the only game I play at least 5 times a week !

Jim

#35 12 years ago

Right now it is TOTAN for me. I think that because the scoring values are so much lower than that of the other games in my collection, I have a mindset to try to score higher on the TOTAN, thus playing more games to achieve.

#36 12 years ago

If I could only have one pin in my collection it would have to be Wh2O.

You can never get tired of it. I look up at the clock and cringe to myself as I push Start once again.

#37 12 years ago

Of the ones I have played so far, I would have to say FT. Taxi is a close 2nd.

#38 12 years ago

I'd say TOTAN for most addictive right now.

#39 12 years ago

Out of all the pins I've owned I would say BSD. It's perfect for a quick game, and when you do have a breakthrough thirrrttyy million game, it's amazing.

#40 12 years ago

That's like asking what's the most addictive drug. They all will hook you if you play them too much

#41 12 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

That's like asking what's the most addictive drug

Not really, drugs are cheaper .

Jim

#42 12 years ago

LOTR at the moment, still searching for those hour long games that everyone talks about!!

#43 12 years ago
    Quoted from jtimmons:

From St. Louis, MO, USA
    Has 4 games in collection.
    Posted 3 hours ago | # | !! |

Wh2o....Since I got one, I cant stop! Still haven't been able to get the Vacation Jackpot

hell i got to wet willies one time somehow after that have not even been close!

always seem to lose the ball quick on 5x playfield or other good scoring rounds

#44 12 years ago

Taxi for me. Nothing is worse than losing those passengers. Make me want "just one more ball"

#45 12 years ago

Whatever is the newest usually gets the most love. For my quick game fix, I jump on Shadow.

Just love that game.

#46 12 years ago

+ 1 to Jim's DH vote.

But it is the newest to my collection, so +1 to that as well.

#47 12 years ago

Another vote for Taxi here.

#48 12 years ago

I need to play Taxi, also AFM is pretty addicting.

#50 12 years ago
    Quoted from Leigh:

LOTR at the moment, still searching for those hour long games that everyone talks about!!

You and me both!

As far as most addicting pin goes... I'd agree with whoever said the most recent addition to the collection. For me that means IJ, although Tron has been pulling me back in the last couple days and I've been putting up my best games ever. If anything will keep me coming back that will.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-addicting-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.