Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

texas_2008_1262.JPG
20130608_154655.jpg
IMG_2910_(800x533).jpg
IMG_2880_(800x533).jpg
IMG_2908_(800x533).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drazzy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 12 years ago

I was very disappointed in Monopoly. It was quite a while ago that I played it, but at the place I was, it was the machine that was in best condition (some were really beat), but it got only 2 sets of quarters before I went to play something better. I don't really remember what I hated about it so much, but I remember not liking it at all.

NASCAR is not bad, and it's fun to play, but it really doesn't feel very Lawlory (heck, I didn't know it was a Lawlor design until I checked now! Usually you can just look at the PF and it's obvious). Again, not a bad pin, certainly a pin that i'd feed if I came across a decent one on location, but it's not a standout machine IMO.

Havn't played RCT.

I guess FG/Shreck is more expensive? (too lazy to check). That one is pretty good, and has a lot of Lawlor trademarks - important upper flipper, his classic ramps, mini PF, and half of the PF full of stuff. Unfortunately, you get the choice between either a corny theme, or a crude theme - the theme alone is enough to dissuade me from ever considering owning this one. Also, it's got that save-post in the middle, which makes it kinda easy at times - but that can be disabled if you own the machine (I'm going to guess that he designed a game of TZ difficulty, and then management said it was too hard).

RBION is a good one. Been a while since I played it, but I remember it being a fun game, and I didn't have to read the credits to know who designed it. I would recommend this one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Boards
PinSound

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drazzy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly?tu=drazzy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.