Mini Pool 5-6 (resized).jpg
Mini Pool 3-4 (resized).jpg
Mini Pool 1-2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1150 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).JPG
IMG_1732 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bee-barf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

On my Gottlieb Mini Pool. The arrow targets reward either 3000 points or 500 points depending on the lit arrow. The 3000 point score is consistant, but the 500 point targets, sometimes 200, 300 points and struggles. I have cleaned the one hundred's score reels and checked points. Where can I look next? Thanks for your help.

#5 6 years ago

I did find a loose rivet on the fiber wheel of the " indicated value unit" and soldered it. Adjusted 2 contacts on motor 1b, also adjusted 2 contacts on the front targets. Seems to be scoring 500 points now. Still a little slow. The 100 points score reel on this game is used alot, wondering if something else could make scoring sluggish? Thanks for all your help.

#7 6 years ago

Great idea! I will check other scoring on the machine that awards 100 points. Thanks, ain't nothing like successful problem solving.

#8 6 years ago

O.K. when I start up a new game, the hundreds score reel gets hung up on 200, and the motor keeps on running.Probably no relation to prior situation.

#10 6 years ago

After much frustration, I think I have succeeded in getting this game back. Pretty sure it was the 100 score reel contacts. But also it was a good time to clean and check all target switches and bulbs.Thanks for all helpful suggestions and inspirations.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bee-barf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mini-pool-targets?tu=bee-barf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.