Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Dooskie
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 8 years ago

Nice article. Thanks for sharing. Kristin mentions "he" a lot in the video interview. Sorry Tim.

2 months later
    #4 7 years ago

Anybody had any experience buying from these folks?

#5 7 years ago

Mezel is a sponsor of The Pinball Podcast. I think Don does some work for them.

#6 7 years ago

"Right now there’s only one pinball manufacturer left in the world, a company called Stern..."

#7 7 years ago

Someone didn't verify their info.

#8 7 years ago

Dooskie- I am a one-time but very satisfied customer.

Product was top notch. Service was above & beyond.

They are very nice people who do very good work. Hope to send them more business someday!

#9 7 years ago

I have ordered from them several times. Excellent work easy to install and the products are cool and inventive. Usually less expensive than other similar options available elsewhere. Highly recommended.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tribonian:

Dooskie- I am a one-time but very satisfied customer.
    Product was top notch. Service was above & beyond.
    They are very nice people who do very good work. Hope to send them more business someday!

Thank you. Thinking about doing some business with them.

#11 7 years ago

Bought from them a few times... Kristin works hard to keep her customers happy.

#12 7 years ago

I've bought numerous things from them and been very happy. They're also savvy about customer communications, which I appreciate. They have a way cool persona.

#13 7 years ago

Best mods and service. Kristin is an angel.
    You can't go wrong with them.
    Lou

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

Anybody had any experience buying from these folks?

Another satisfied customer here. Multiple orders, zero problems. Great service.

#15 7 years ago

Service and satisfaction. They are pinball life of the mod world.

#16 7 years ago

ive made many purchases from them. Cant say anything bad. They are totally great to deal with !!!!

#17 7 years ago

Ditto. Very trustworthy couple. Love their basset hound! I mean, how can you NOT trust a couple who owns a basset hound!

#18 7 years ago

Nothing but excellent experiences & superb services from Mezel Mods. Kristin is the absolute best! Shop with confidence.

#19 7 years ago

These guys are all class- great mods , great service and best of all best shipping rate to Australia .
    Thankyou Menzel Mods .

#20 7 years ago

They set up a booth at lots of shows every year. I've ordered from them a few times. Always ships fast with great attention to detail. Can't go wrong with Mezel mods.

#21 7 years ago

I consider Kristen and Tim good friends. Every time we meet up at a show they are great to hang out with.
    Any time I have had an issue (rare), they always make it right.

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

"Right now there’s only one pinball manufacturer left in the world, a company called Stern..."

Probably could have done better with this one by adding more detail to the comment. The video interview was done by a couple of local university students for a Journalism course. In my haste to be simple, I left out all those important companies who are also making games. Sorry to Jersey Jack, Heighway Pinball, Dutch Pinball, Spooky Pinball, P3, etc.

#23 7 years ago

Thank you to Don from The Pinball Podcast for letting me know about this post- I've not been active on Pinside for quite some time!

I'm very flattered by the positive comments- of course we (Jared, myself and sometimes Tim) work hard to make quality products at a fair price. To be fair however, we've had our challenges over the years-- sometimes we have failures, lost shipments, supply chain problems and just plain mistakes. We are certainly not perfect.

To the Op of this thread (I think thats what you call the person who started it), most of our products have reviews that are filtered only for profanity. So, when you are shopping with us you have the benefit of what others think about our quality and our service. This also helps us improve. Loads of time we've made changes based on feedback we receive in these reviews.

So thanks friends and neighbors near or far. Loads of #pinballlove

(ps- if you want to reach us, fasted method is via Facebook or our [email protected] email)

#24 7 years ago

Mezel Mods is the best...but I'm a repeat customer and super-fan (they're aware of this...I stalk them at shows and wear their t-shirts for no other reason but to creep them out).

If they sold Mezel Mods boxers, I'd be all over that (so to speak). Still waiting for my golf shirt...

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Mezel Mods is the best...but I'm a repeat customer and super-fan (they're aware of this...I stalk them at shows and wear their t-shirts for no other reason but to creep them out).
    If they sold Mezel Mods boxers, I'd be all over that (so to speak). Still waiting for my golf shirt...

you're a golfer?

#26 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

you're a golfer?

God, no. In the words of Mark Twain, "Golf is a good walk spoiled."

I'm just a moocher.

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

God, no. In the words of Mark Twain, "Golf is a good walk spoiled."
    I'm just a moocher.

lol

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mezel-mods-very-cool-story-if-you-havent-seen-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.